• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Meh, it's all about that Peter.
gqjnn2xeapj1z1lbz28c.jpg

So I have a question say I want to donate $75 to the campaign will I get the rewards in the lower tiers too? like backer tier rewards with colors and all?

So I have a question say I want to donate $75 to the campaign will I get the rewards in the lower tiers too? like backer tier rewards with colors and all?
Yep. There's a backer tier list showing what you get towards the bottom of the page.

Interesting, those IGG statues are listed as "Ajna/Heruka"
Wikipedia page for Heruka said:
Heruka is the name of a category of wrathful deities, enlightened beings in Vajrayana Buddhism that adopt a fierce countenance to benefit sentient beings. In East Asia, these were called Wisdom Kings.

Herukas represent the embodiment of indivisible bliss and emptiness.
I adore Razmi, but I can't say I didn't have this expectation as well:

Look at all these cuties
[16 Incarnations]
Amazing! Where did you find these, chicken? I wonder if those are the Incarnations they were going to reveal every 100K. If so, your post is $1,600,000 in spoilers! :D

EDIT: Nevermind! I'm dumb! (overlooked the campaign video YouTube embed in a rush to read the rest of the page)

Last edited:
Aaaand news coverage coming in.

The news-site for biggest polish games magazine just wrote a news-post about Indivisible praising it up high to the sky. :D

Tranlated quotes:

"Honestly, the available prototype is already more playable than some complete "creations" funded on Kickstarter"

"If only every croudfunding campaign was made so well!"

(Link for those who know polish or aren't afraid of Goggle translate)

Amazing! Where did you find these, chicken? I wonder if those are the Incarnations they were going to reveal every 100K. If so, your post is $1,600,000 in spoilers! :D

They were in the campaign video. You did watch it, right? <.<

And it's okay. They said they'd 'expand' on each one for every 100k. Which makes me imagine they'd all be revealed by the goal.

There is currently a mixup with the 60 and 75 dollar tier; I'm trying to clear this up right now.

We didn't need that avatar to know that ;)
But I mean, he looks ready to take off that jacket, sling it over his shoulder, and make that sizable gathering of fans over to his left swoon with a quick nod.

There is currently a mixup with the 60 and 75 dollar tier; I'm trying to clear this up right now.
Alright, look at it this way: the art compendium is first available at 75 dollars and is the all digital version of the 100 dollar tier. The main thing of importance at the 60 tier is the physical version of the game.

So yeah, gonna need to find a way to fit @Hopscawtch into this game.

I don't think a beefy mancake sporting a red unitard and green headset whilst pumping iron is something that can jive in the world of Indivisible.
You can always ask ha

Razmi is the true carry of the team, also the white mage, nobody fucks with the white mage.

The prototype is mad fun, i can't even begin to think how amazing the overall game will end up being, loved every second of it and everything within it, i had some mixed feelings about some character designs a while ago but i ended up growing fond of them, the prototype feels perfect to me, and i wish this project and everyone involved the best of luck.

are you telling me this isn't recognizable?
Mike drew none of that. But his boss could be, like, the manifestation of a young child's nightmare or something.

Alright I got the first extension out of the way, just two more to go and thanks to the wave of people coming/subbing to this sub-channel because of my Undertale music extensions ("Undertale Music - Megalovania (Sans Battle Theme)" in particular) I'm sure I'll get a lot of exposure too =)

Game tier is 30$? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Sorry Fighin Herds, might not be able to give to you now. L0 comes first.

That was so much fun! Trying to get the initiative on the big sword guys is pretty hard. I suck so bad at doing juggles, but I'm starting to get used to it.

First time contributing to a campaign and I'm glad it's towards this game. Now I have to decide which tier...

No one's talking about how horribly adorable the "Custom" monster and boss critters are! I just wanna hug em =D

ok maybe not..

Wow.. $500 for that statue. Fuck me. There goes my chances.

No one's talking about how horribly adorable the "Custom" monster and boss critters are! I just wanna hug em =D

ok maybe not..

Wow.. $500 for that statue. Fuck me. There goes my chances.

That scorpion thing be all like :3

Hey, so...

Every $100k we raise, we'll be releasing a new Incarnation concept.

There are some really cool ones in there.
Can the first one be that pointy knight one? Really fond of the design.

Alright, All done!

Ruin music

and Boss Theme
Complete!

If anyone still cares at this point about the songs being extended let me say,
I'm glad to help out! n_n

Is that supposed to read "truth"?
CcYP6wK.png

Y'know I figured the same thing when I saw the Golem and figured they were going to use the idea from old stories about Golem being inscribed with the Hebrew word truth (אמת) and it could be deactivated by removing the last letter (א) which is aleph and the remaing letters (מת) translates in Hebrew to Dead. However looking at the art it appears the last letter is different. Upon doing a bit of research it appers the last letter is a modern Hebrew's version of aleph which is the equilvalent of the ancient version (א) so it's essentially the same thing.

I guarantee in Indivisible upon defeating a Golem it will either have the last letter crossed out or erased.

Last edited:
Y'know I figured the same thing when I saw the Golem and figured they were going to use the idea from old stories about Golem being inscribed with the Hebrew word truth (אמת) and it could be deactivated by removing the last letter (א) which is aleph and the remaing letters (מת) translates in Hebrew to Dead. However looking at the art it appears the last letter is different. Upon doing a bit of research it appers the last letter is a modern Hebrew's version of aleph which is the exact same of the ancient version (א) so it's essentially the same thing.

I guarantee in Indivisible upon defeating a Golem it will either have the last letter crossed out or erased.
That is an awesome analysis, thanks for sharing! Now I'm curious about it in game!

So I wasn't too interested in this even though I kept getting notifications, but apparently a demo and gameplay discussion thread both opened and now I'm getting like 3x more.

Can someone give me a rundown of what wacky and crazy hijinx we're all in for here?

Back