• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I wasn't around for the start of SG indiegogo, was raising funds this agonizingly slow for SG too?

It was funded in like a day, but only asked for 127k iirc

Honest answer is no. SG IGG pace was faster. For the sake of not wanting to spread pessimism around I'm not gonna explain why here. It's still early enough though to figure out how to spike things up again.

It was funded in like a day, but only asked for 127k iirc
It was 150k. There was even a bit of time remaining before 24 hours passed when they crossed that benchmark.

The affect of having a playable prototype won't kick in until people who didn't know about already it play it. Hopefully that will lead to more consistent funding income throughout the month.

I've told my friends, though I'm the only one who has much disposable income. I'm guessing there will also be a boost around the 15th when people get paid.

Will the Cyrillic version have Mike doing voices for the cast with Real Soviet Voice Acting?

I made a thread that would help maybe get some more donations, but seems people arent biting at the moment ; (

You can beat the hell out of a panda in Tekken, turn into an elephant that can get ravaged in Bloody Roar, and you have to fend of tigers in any FPS in a jungle/savanna ever, so yeah.

Beowulf wears a wolf pelt, I know, I know. I probably just woke up in some mood and it rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. I'm over it now. Still gonna do my best to avoid spoilers.

Hey @Ravidrath (or anyone else around from L0 that might be running the campaign):

I couldn't find any info about international shipping on the IGG page. How much would I have to add extra for the physical goods and all that?

Big Leduc's sword doesn't fit his sheath.

Big Leduc's sword doesn't fit his sheath.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed this, it has been bugging me.

How many furries are slated for being in the background/npc/monster/boss this time around?

Furries are known big supporters so hopefully many and fast
I'll take 30 blue dogs over a generic anime girl anyway

Do i even wanna know how many other amp fetishists there are on this forum?

Besides me.
Nah man, Amputees creep me out, I just think it's cool she'd be doing everything with her feet.
(Like seriously, mad make up skills....also she'll be easier to draw, haha...)

Reactions: Tank
Hmmm...something feels amiss. If even just half of the people that watched the announcement trailer contributed at the $15 level, this campaign would be in the clear. Maybe there are still too many people mumbling about its odds of getting funded instead of just donating.

New Rule! If you get caught telling a bad joke, you donate $10!

Hmmm...something feels amiss. If even just half of the people that watched the announcement trailer contributed at the $15 level, this campaign would be in the clear. Maybe there are still too many people mumbling about its odds of getting funded instead of just donating.

New Rule! If you get caught telling a bad joke, you donate $10!

I shall pay for my past sins and donate more. I need to upgrade my tier anyway.

Reactions: KaboomKid
I'm kinda shocked more of the mainstream gaming media hasn't covered this campagin like IGN or Gamespot.

Tigers are an endangered species, I am shocked that Lab Zero would choose to portray the wearing of a tiger carcass in a fashionable manner. I don't even know If I'm serious.
You don't know it's a pelt, though, because she communes with it. No spoilers.

You don't know it's a pelt, though, because she communes with it. No spoilers.
yeah isn't Razmi's Tiger just like sleeping and she's using his soul to project attacks onto her enemies?

I tought she was just showing off her prize from wrestling a tiger.....

no no, that's Beowulf you're thinking about. Razmi wouldn't do something like that, she would be fair too busy in studying magic not to care about taking down a tiger thru brute force. Heck I think she would even detest at the thought of doing any physical fighting on her part.

Nah, she'll just glare at em to death
upload_2015-10-6_16-10-24.png

edit: I'll admit, the animation for this attack kind of unnerves me... Maybe if she did an animation like Mewtwo in Smash with his D-B? I know it's the prototype and all but just offering a suggestion. If it's planned to be updated later already, cool stuff

Last edited:
For Razmi's attire I'll just add:
If it makes you feel any better, the tiger pelt was/is her friend.
source: Razmi's introduction blog post

As for the campaign...

Pride:
I tripled what I gave for Keep Skullgirls Growing
Guilt: I don't know what I'm gonna do with that cute Roti plushie. I have no desire to begin a stuffed animal collection. I wonder if there is a way to redirect the adorably-derpy tapir into a welcoming home when the time to ship comes.
7a274bf58a0eb1eec22579fbeb86938b.png

WAIT, I DON'T SEE ARMS???
ARE WE GONNA HAVE AN ARMLESS WARrIOR THAT KICKS THE SHIT OUTTA THINGS BECAUSE I AM DOWN FOR THAT.
Now that you mention it, the armless aspect didn't occur to me. Compare with the debut:
85ZjE6X.jpg
I reasoned maybe she was a harpy-lady with wing arms. Her right arm, stripey forearm, bent uncomfortably back to grab a concealed weapon off her back. Now it's clearly an ornate pauldron. I wonder if the wing still belongs to her...

Reactions: Shockdingo
Are Matt and woolie aware of this IgG?
Yeah, they are aware. Liam already donated and they talked about Indivisible on the latest podcast.

Are Matt and woolie aware of this IgG?
Liam threw in, apparently they talk about it on the podcast, haven't listened yet.

I think she would even detest at the thought of doing any physical fighting on her part.

That's you, but i can perfectly picture her suplexing a tiger.