• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

How many furries are slated for being in the background/npc/monster/boss this time around?
They're being more strict with NPCs this time round afaik. Skullgirls is a pretty open universe where monsters, furries, robots and whatever all live side by side. Indiv is a much more human focused world with monster enemies, so I wouldn't expect many non humans in the ranks.

man, too bad I don't get paid till the 20th. This is gonna be my first paycheck outta my new job. Really hard to figure out how much of it I can throw into the IGG, but I really want a Rotti plushie.

man, too bad I don't get paid till the 20th. This is gonna be my first paycheck outta my new job. Really hard to figure out how much of it I can throw into the IGG, but I really want a Rotti plushie.
You have 38 days. Don't spend too much before you have to. You got time.

you can't have mine... but... I'll let you pet him from time to time... =3=

Talk to @BrandX+? He had some plans to pool together for a higher tier, and seemed interested in offering the plushie as a discount.

Talk to @BrandX+? He had some plans to pool together for a higher tier, and seemed interested in offering the plushie as a discount.
That campaign was cancelled. Other peeps are more than welcome to start their own though :)

Wont the plush be on sale at another time anyways?

I think that was a "maybe".

I personally want that statue.. I still cry that I missed out on the Kit Statue T~T
kit_ballard_figure_review_by_trakker-d304jwq.jpg

I.....don't have to do it all in one donation? Holy crap! I could spread that backer tier across a few paychecks and my parent's wouldn't hate me!
Yep. Do what you can now then upgrade if you need to later.

Yep. Do what you can now then upgrade if you need to later.
Good thing you can do that now. It was a bitch back then. Peter and crew had to do all the pledge management manually =/

Good thing you can do that now. It was a bitch back then. Peter and crew had to do all the pledge management manually =/
Aye, it was a surprise to see that offered this time when I went poking! Massive headache saver!

When do the limited shirts stop being offered? Not able to donate until Friday.

I forgot to select a perk. Now I gotta wait for support. I'm gonna be really sad if I miss the t-shirt cuz of it.

Being a week
I can only find "limited time", which is probably me missing something obvious, where did you get "week"?

FULL PACIFIST RUN! No enemies killed.
GS, sir!

Pretty sure you can beat the game without killing anything, in-bounds. I know you can do it bossless, and you can dodge everything else. Just sayin'. :^)

Also, prototype, not demo! <3

GS, sir!

Pretty sure you can beat the game without killing anything, in-bounds. I know you can do it bossless, and you can dodge everything else. Just sayin'. :^)

Interesting, I tried to pass the boss and still can hit me even when I land very far of him, I have another way to try and will try it today.

Will Indivisible beta be avaible on Steam once the crowdfunding (succesfully) ends? Like it was for Skullgirls and Don't starve?

Reactions: Wenzel
does anyone know of a free screen capture program i can use? I want to do a speed paint video of ajna. The program doesn't need to take actual video. screen captures that automatically go into a folder via timer that i can put together later would be preferred. I imagine it would take less ram doing it that way.

Last edited:
does anyone know of a free screen capture program i can use? I want to do a speed paint video of ajna. The program doesn't need to take actual video. screen captures that automatically go into a folder via timer that i can put together later would be preferred. I imagine it would take less ram doing it that way.
Open Broadcasting Software has a record function.

Will Indivisible beta be avaible on Steam once the crowdfunding (succesfully) ends? Like it was for Skullgirls and Don't starve?

I don't know how soon after funding they're gonna put the beta on steam, but they did say they would have one and put out regular updates like skullgirls. Plus I don't know if the prototype will actually be in the final game since I'd imagine they wouldn't introduce the axe so soon in order to flesh out wall jumping and other mechanics. So they may be starting nearly from scratch again when funded. -shrugs-

GS, sir!

Video Thumbnail FIXED!

Change Log (Oct 7 2015):
- Updated Preview Image
- Changed "Demo" Title to "Prototype"
- Updated Info Details with IGG links, social, etc.
- Added Patch Note detailing the exploit has been fixed in build 10-7
- (Why am I making a change log for a youtube video? - Alpha)

Fraps...

it's free and it can save high quality photos or videos.

Video Thumbnail FIXED!

Change Log (Oct 7 2015):
- Updated Preview Image
- Changed "Demo" Title to "Prototype"
- Updated Info Details with IGG links, social, etc.
- Added Patch Note detailing the exploit has been fixed in build 10-7
- (Why am I making a change log for a youtube video? - Alpha)

Oh no... the Z-Virus! It's spreading!

Reactions: BallotBoxer
iirc obs has a screenshot button. f12?

Oh no... the Z-Virus! It's spreading!
There's a definite lack of smileys. Recommend reclassifying virus as "Patched Log" and selling cute mascot plushies for awareness.

The README file put a smile to my face

Never change, Mike