• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

the "tundra" post? was already deleted
Oh....
I'll try to continue translating it anyways, I need to sharpen my mediocre skills

EDIT: Uh, I hope Cellsai doesn't smack me or getting thing wrong but based on what I can read, I THINK it's a positive view on Skullgirls' art style?

Why would he smack you, he doesn't know japanese.
I would thought he would know SOME, doesn't he live in Japan?
(also I translated it worse then I imagined, I just saw the context...)

Oh....
I'll try to continue translating it anyways, I need to sharpen my mediocre skills

EDIT: Uh, I hope Cellsai doesn't smack me or getting thing wrong but based on what I can read, I THINK it's a positive view on Skullgirls' art style?
The post that Indiv is Retweeting is a Fan Art. I'm just copying the text from the fan art's tweet (which, btw looks BA.)

I really hope this momentum can stay pretty good over the weekend. At this rate, we're actually starting to catch up to the Friday the 13th campaign's numbers. I noticed their funding slowed down a ton after the first day, probably because the news for it started to slow down as well.

And see, that's where this prototype becomes a major benefit. Even though we don't have a humongous fanbase, every new person that discovers this game is able to have an experience with it. Regardless of whether the experience is positive or negative, people are always more likely to talk with their friends about stuff that they did. That means more people will hear about the game, and then get to have their own experiences with it too. I think a lot of campaigns run into trouble when their focus for a whole month is just to have people throw money at perks, and there isn't much else for anyone to talk about after a while.

Speaking of which, I hope Lab Zero has some more cool things to share in the next updates. I see views picked up a little bit for the Lore videos, so maybe people are getting more curious about the world behind the game. Gotta give 'em some more of that Milk!

I was lurking on 4chan looking for Indivisible threads and get this image, because i know all the sceptical patterns about Indivisible, are:

1 ) Lazzy people who did´t play the proto/ read the campain
2 ) People who get influencied about the negative people.
3 ) Negative people who just complain about it because....they can!

What we can do to change mind about 1 and 2?

Obviously this people didn´t read the campain info and justifications or at least played the prototype, this people needs to be hyped with a new OP video on the campaing maybe, something more emotional an less footage of the game 50/50 a think, the video needs to be the bait for possible backers and not jump out an retired looking and saying " dude that´s a lot of money! nope"

EDIT: this comment it´s in general, 4chan image/ situation it´s just an example.

dc6auVj.png

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dave
I was lurking on 4chan looking for Indivisible threads and get this image, because i know all the sceptical patterns about Indivisible, are:

1 ) Lazzy people who did´t play the proto/ read the campain
2 ) People who get influencied about the negative people.
3 ) Negative people who just complain about it because....they can!

What we can do to change mind about 1 and 2?

Obviously this people didn´t read the campain info and justifications or at least played the prototype, this people needs to be hyped with a new OP video on the campaing maybe, something more emotional an less footage of the game 50/50 a think, the video needs to be the bait for possible backers and not jump out an retired looking and saying " dude that´s a lot of money! nope"

dc6auVj.png
/v/ just loves to complain, I wouldn't worry about them.

4chan
Opinions from a site that accepts the suffix "-fag" and the perjorative use of "jew" as reasonable terms in conversation?
Who. Cares.

Even though a broken clock is right twice a day, are you going to look at it when you want to know the time?

Man, I hope you wore your hazmat suit Wenzel! I say don't bother with them. Trying to reason with the irrational will just be a headache.

Oh, look! Only 3K way from the next Incarnation!

He is an english teacher there, all he needs to know is ask where the bathroom is.
化粧室はどこですか?!
(Kesho-shitsu wa dokodesu ka?!)
- Cellsai, probably
"shitsu"? What the hell Google translate?

Right off the bat, it's wrong to assume anybody on 4chan has $30 to spare.
This is not the case, people on 4chan come from all walks of life. Some are wonderful people, not all are middle-class or lower.
That doesn't validate the attitudes portrayed there, but you can't assume anything about someone except for what they've shown.

I'm still readin through it, and I'm having a good ol time.

This is not the case, people on 4chan come from all walks of life. Some are wonderful people, not all are middle-class or lower.
That doesn't validate the attitudes portrayed there, but you can't assume anything about someone except for what they've shown.
Obviously no community is entirely homogeneous, but I've noticed over the years that the number of peers I know to be using 4chan is inversely proportional to how good of a job I have.

Opinions from a site that accepts the suffix "-fag" and the perjorative use of "jew" as reasonable terms in conversation?
Who. Cares.

Even though a broken clock is right twice a day, are you going to look at it when you want to know the time?

You got a point there, putting 4chan a part ,my city friends and close online friends and Internet in general are sceptical about it, my comment was directed in general, not only to 4chan, an updated video talking about the game dev of you guys showing your efforts a.k.a a not to much emotive video could be refreshed/ healty on the midterm of the crowfunding life and awake support/ interesting on that whole sceptical vision of " they´ve a publisher, this is just another scam, they want free money" doesn´t sounds like a crazy idea, tought.

That´s right!

Anime quotes are insufficient for this task.

Off Topic but: Good taste man, Henry IV and Henry V are amazing plays, and I love that adaptation. The musical scene after the battle is beautiful:

^^^Lab Zero after the game is funded by 1$ on the last day, I suppose.

Also yes, 4chan is shit, and my brain bleeds whenever I have the misfortune of being linked to a thread there.

Reactions: Fumako and The Dave
Some are wonderful people, not all are middle-class or lower.

Ain't that the truth. I mean they were able to get around 23k for the Game Jam.
Not everyone there is a (what's the term /a/hole or /b/tard or something? Please forgive me if I said anything wrong. Not much of a 4chaneler[?] more of lurker.)

300k means we're 20% of the way there. Let's keep it up!

We've got $7K in just an hour so far. Also we almost reached the daily pledge needed yesterday. (using crowdcharts)
The daily pledge number they give means nothing, because you're never going to be able to sustain a single level of donations over a period of over a month. There will always be large peaks and troughs.

I'm realizing more and more everyday how much i love Tungar

Reactions: Shockdingo
Dang it how did I overlook a freaking voodoo incarnation?

C-Condy Man?
8139842091_37d2a57df9.jpg

Needs more bees

In the scenario that the campaign doesn't make it, are there any plans to fall back on?

Narssus!
Narssus.jpg

Narssus was forced into serving a vile witch doctor. Kept in a persistent trance by a strange vodou powder, he was doomed to carry out the witch doctor's bidding until his body rots to dust.

With Ajna's help, Narssus manages to gain his freedom. He now lives in a state between life and death. The powder now keeps him from dying, but each use feeds a dark spirit that is slowly taking him over from within.
Yes, it's supposed to be "powder" and not "power".

Also, just to get this out of the way, anyone who picks him as their favorite incarnation is officially a Narssus-ist.

Narssus!
Also, just to get this out of the way, anyone who picks him as their favorite incarnation is officially a Narssus-ist.
I was kinda going to, but now after seeing him below his waist I'm a bit grossed out I guess. Back to waiting for that Amazon then!

Woah, hold on, I saw an episode of True Monsters just today that pretty much showed a witch doctor blowing powder into a cadaver's face to make it rise again to twitch around and do his bidding. That's what he's based on isn't it?

Woah, hold on, I saw an episode of True Monsters just today that pretty much showed a witch doctor blowing powder into a cadaver's face to make it rise again to twitch around and do his bidding. That's what he's based on isn't it?

pretty sure they based him on me and my coffee addiction

From Wikipedia:

Davis traveled to Haiti in 1982 and, as a result of his investigations, claimed that a living person can be turned into a zombie by two special powders being introduced into the blood stream (usually via a wound). The first, coup de poudre(French: "powder strike"), includes tetrodotoxin (TTX), a powerful and frequently fatal neurotoxin found in the flesh of the pufferfish (order Tetraodontidae). The second powder consists of deliriant drugs such as datura. Together, these powders were said to induce a deathlike state in which the will of the victim would be entirely subjected to that of the bokor. Davis also popularized the story of Clairvius Narcisse, who was claimed to have succumbed to this practice. The most ethically questioned and least scientifically explored ingredient of the powders, is part of a recently buried child's brain.