• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Is all this really necessary? Annie and Shovel Knight yeah, they make sense as super secret incarnations but all these others i've never heard of? Is the dilution of the game's creative essence really the cause for hype?
Look at it this way: there are a total of 34 Incarnations so they cameos are a very minor part of that sum. Think of the team mate system in games like Digaea, they turn into 'I gotta catch them all!' First the story ones, then the side quest ones and THEN the super secret guest characters.
It'll be fine.

Wow! 600K, PS4 prototype, and now the magnificent seven, a.k.a. Annie and Her Amazing Friends:
So much hype... I'm hyperventilating
Two years ago I voted for Annie and now it's coming true...

They all look like they'll fit in with minimum alterations. I mean Juan's bulbous nose is so in the style of both of L0's games and their male characters, Lea looks like a Skullgirls character already.

Last edited:
Im still curious about Calibretto be the largest one. If we put him in the bottom position. he will cover all the others characters :P I want to see how L0 will do it :D

Im still curious about Calibretto be the largest one. If we put him in the bottom position. he will cover all the others characters :P I want to see how L0 will do it :D
I think it would probably just be his giant foot, and then for his attacks you would just see his giant arm swoop down.

Did the guest characters game developers donate too? Minus Annie that would be like $60,000. (not that they should pay. just wondering.)

@ narssus trailer

Yay I needed some more backstory on him for my picture. Nice attempt at an African maybe Haitian accent btw.
Voodou is a Hatian thing right?

I think it would probably just be his giant foot, and then for his attacks you would just see his giant arm swoop down.

I dunno', you can start a battle in some pretty tight spaces in the prototype because of platforms; I think the max character height and their vertical actions would have to cap somewhere. (simply not putting enemies in certain spots might not fix that since we already know Rodney is a globetrotter ^_^)

Did the guest characters game developers donate too? Minus Annie that would be like $60,000. (not that they should pay. just wondering.)
According to Twitter, the guys who own Shovel Knight (can't spell the name but I know them x,x) said that they've already donated. So it's a possibility that they donated cause to donate, not for him to be in.

I think Juan is likely to be the first approved - Brian did a really good job with him, and thus far Drinkbox seems very happy with it. Just waiting on final approval.

Just curious; Does approval mean it's free to be revealed? Or are you holding off / allowing the guest companies to say whether or not they want it shown?

can't wait to see Juan, i loved Guacamelee
Also geez Mike, i was obviously joking

Mike takes offense to it, even as a joke (at least how I see it). Guess all the fan suggestion stuff really has left a sour taste XP

There is one guest character who should be in this game (it probably won't happen, but still):
Biker from Hotline Miami (Payday 2 gets Jacket, Indivisible should get this guy)

Of course I would like to have Squigly as a playable character because reasons.

Also, if L0 could get the Indominus Rex in the game as a hidden boss, that would be awesome.

I also agree if it'd be cool to get miram from bloodstained in the line up if only to ride the IGA hype train to oblivion and back.

Yeah no suggestions.

Let's say there are different equips for incarns. How would they work for guest characters?

EDIT: weapon equips I mean

Last edited:
Also geez Mike, i was obviously joking
All suggestions are treated as serious because if I let it slide, thence would follow people not joking. Have we learned nothing from 3 years of SG? :^|

At this point if they add Shanate (Doubt it) my entire party will just be guest characters.
So you'd play through nearly the entire game alone first? :^P

Ahh man! All this new stuff is very cool! I have to say I'm really hyped for George, though. He looks Scottish and I bet his voice sounds really awesome!

So you'd play through nearly the entire game alone first? :^P

Zen Run baby~! It would promote players to get really good at the game if they want to get their favorite guest characters.

I just now realize, that girl cosplaying peacock that asked for "george" to be a playable character will now have her wish come true...sorta
Thank you LabZero for making a special girl's wish come true. Love, life and beauty have won this day.

That same girl also happened to meet another George who is synonymous with Knights and Dragons
georgerrmartin1.jpg

I mentioned Indivisible around other forums, and saw some detailed feedback on the combat system. It's somewhat negative, but thorough. I've been pointing out planned things for combat which would hopefully alleviate the issues cited (mostly that it doesn't feel like there are real choices), but I figure it might need a thorough response.

If I really wanted too, I could talk to Space Captain Steve if he'd like to approach LZ about Kit Ballard... but honestly, I'm not going to do it. I know, shocker huh? Specially with my constant joking about adding her. There's a line between Joking and being serious. LZ's already got a lot on their plate and don't need to push more there. Yeah, be cool to have Kit, but honestly, I'm more conserned about the quality of the game now and getting it funded. Let's get this game to it's goal.

Last edited:
I sure hope unlocking guest characters to requiere Biggoron Sword tier fetch quests
ehhh I get the feeling that the guests will pop up near the end of the game and will be like a side island thingy. Idk. like something like that where the player has the option to go over there a open up the rift to introduce the guests.

I wonder if/how the guest character companies may help advertise indivisible? We're getting more coverage, but just having an announcement from L0 about it may not be enough to get to everyone who may be interested in those games

So today is already the third best donation day since the beginning of the campaign. I wonder if it's just because of the guest incarnation reveals or if we're picking up the pace for the last stretch.

Will the people that hold the rights to these guest characters make announcements about the campaign?

So today is already the third best donation day since the beginning of the campaign. I wonder if it's just because of the guest incarnation reveals or if we're picking up the pace for the last stretch.
I assume it's the combination of PS4 prototype (larger audience) aswell as guest characters.
If they get more guest characters funding will go even faster, I don't believe there is any downsides to this other than more work I guess? That's probably something for the AMA though.

Back