• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

4EpQe3x.jpg

I think we're on to something here
Doesn't that mean the center of the earth is somebody's crotch?

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Doesn't that mean the center of the earth is somebody's crotch?
Why do you think the center is full of magma >V>

Only a bit longer until we beat the one day record.

Also, Mike made a Frog Fractions joke at the start of the stream, anyone who doesn't know what that is really should find out.

How many days/hours or whatever do we have again?

From my rough calculations the time for when it changes to the next day on the system on the page is near around 8pm in my time.

So rounding it up we have 3 fulldays worth of time plus today's remaining slightly over 18 hours or 90 overs left.

She's so cute! She was just revealed on stream

From my rough calculations the time for when it changes to the next day on the system on the page is near around 8pm in my time.

So rounding it up we have 3 fulldays worth of time plus today's remaining slightly over 18 hours or 90 overs left.
Oh, I thought we had to break %60 sometime before it ends for it to be extended

Her info was just released:

~ Nuna ~

i82y2fuuyskt4zdc7gwq.png

The third daughter of the chieftain of the Wakinyan, Nuna shares her sisters' gift - the ability to commune with nature. Drawing on the blessing of the Deohako, she can attune herself to all kinds of vegetation, encouraging them to grow and blossom. But she is young, and does not yet know the full extent of her abilities.

Together, the three sisters provide their tribe with an almost unending bounty. Recently, they have begun to share their surplus with neighboring tribes, hoping to form a Tribal Union and bring an end to the long years of relative isolation.

Being the youngest daughter and her father's obvious favorite, many in the tribe feel that she must venture away from his coddling to truly grow and mature. Though she doesn't flinch at hunting animals, the thought of hurting other people upsets her, and a future leader cannot ignore the reality of violence. Understandably reluctant to leave, Nuna is nonetheless excited to share her gift with others and experience more of the world and its flora.

Sort of vaguely reminds me of Boktai just 'cause there's sunflowers in it.

And that's enough to make me keep her in my party 24/7 'cause that's how stupidly obsessed I am with that game and anything I can pretend has some connection to it.

The next one is someone small and large :P

The Incarnation list are updated :D

That is too cute. So far ths desgin is my favorite incarnation desgin.

my guess is, Nuna is the same age as Umbrella so 10 to 11 ish.

basically she's the Nanako of the group.

Not my favorite design, but maybe she'll have interesting mannerisms or gameplay. Growing stalks of corn beneath unsuspecting enemies sounds amusing.

Indivisible already has a soo good cast of character!!! This becomes impossible don't like at last one of then!!!

PRAISE THE........sunflower god?

This is definitely my least favourite...
Anyway it seems like of the next two one is definitely the small steampunk fella with a huge backpack

Yes... YES...

Reactions: ArgonBern
This is definitely my least favourite...
Anyway it seems like of the next two one is definitely the small steampunk fella with a huge backpack

I am hoping it would be that one but given how they keep throwing in new incarnations it could be anyone, though I do hope for it to be steampunk backpack-engine guy.

Also how many incarnations are yet to be revealed of the ones we know of from the original trailer, the new ones are throwing off my count.

Yo kinda late but I'm a fan of Tenoch. I was kinda hoping that he would be not-aztec for the sake of being different, which is not to say the Aztec aren't super metal and rad because they are.

Gonna corroborate w/ the other people talking about the ball game stuff and they probably did not kill the dudes that won, because why would you do that. They would however, take important captured people, and instead of just killing or sacrificing them like the regular dudes, they would have them play in the game and then kill them afterwards.

I'm not an expert on this stuff so if someone could step in when I say something stupid that'd be super. To my knowledge they didn't really wear gold in mesoamerica, either that or it wasn't super present like in other places. Also it kinda bothers me that the ball looks straight up like a Recess kickball/dodgeball but I realize this is a videogame and it makes more sense for people in that case. People who played the ball game in some places had these "axe" things that I think functioned as kinda paddles for hitting the ball and that would be kinda cool to see.

Oh hey, apparently they still play that ball game to this day in some parts of my state.
EDIT: I feel like i should add, nobody dies

Suggestion: Put the Guests character (the ones already revealed) below the Incarnations list, to us see all then together (make a new section with the guest ones just bellow the others!)

I like Nuna a lot, I can imagine her and Kushi hanging out, doing some of the shenanigans that kids do. You know, aside from snapchatting on their phones these days.

So the campaign is drawing closer to a close...if we're a little short of the goal, is lab zero gonna collectively take out a loan to cover the rest so it happens...? I've read about people doing that and things working out.

But anyways, I've a bunch of projects, but I plan on making a vid or at least doing some advertising myself soon!! I'll reach out to everyone I can!!! I really want this to happen!

Yo kinda late but I'm a fan of Tenoch. I was kinda hoping that he would be not-aztec for the sake of being different, which is not to say the Aztec aren't super metal and rad because they are.

Gonna corroborate w/ the other people talking about the ball game stuff and they probably did not kill the dudes that won, because why would you do that. They would however, take important captured people, and instead of just killing or sacrificing them like the regular dudes, they would have them play in the game and then kill them afterwards.

I'm not an expert on this stuff so if someone could step in when I say something stupid that'd be super. To my knowledge they didn't really wear gold in mesoamerica, either that or it wasn't super present like in other places. Also it kinda bothers me that the ball looks straight up like a Recess kickball/dodgeball but I realize this is a videogame and it makes more sense for people in that case. People who played the ball game in some places had these "axe" things that I think functioned as kinda paddles for hitting the ball and that would be kinda cool to see.
Considering they were very religious, the idea of being sacrificed to the gods was more or less a honor. Still, researchers and archaeologists still debate to this day if the losers were the ones who died as sacrifices, or it was actually them who were spared, but I suppose they lived in in shame afterwards. The ball game was played by commoners and kings alike, apparently, but it was also used to settle up land conflicts. The gold clothes were just legends told by European conquerors and explorers. Also, the ball looked kind of plain, actually, but some of them were used as offerings, depending on the material they used to make the ball. There is a variant where the players use something similar to paddles, but the most popular version was ball-hips.

So the campaign is drawing closer to a close...if we're a little short of the goal, is lab zero gonna collectively take out a loan to cover the rest so it happens...? I've read about people doing that and things working out.

But anyways, I've a bunch of projects, but I plan on making a vid or at least doing some advertising myself soon!! I'll reach out to everyone I can!!! I really want this to happen!
they need 60 % to get it extended 20 more days they are at 59% i don't think anyone will need to take out a loan

At this point Lab0 are almost officially the kings and queens of overcoming curses.
they need 60 % to get it extended 20 more days they are at 59% i don't think anyone will need to take out a loan
So I dont need to donate more blood?
But Ojou-sama said it was for the best....
She'd never lie to me ;_;