• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Well, if we successfully fund the game, we'll be able to open up stretch goals for the InDemand/slacker backer portion.

I really hope we get to reveal the stretch goals, because there is one that I worked particularly hard on that I think people may freak out a bit over.
Announcing some of these may help boost donations. Any way we could get some info on whatever these things are before the campaign is over?
totally am not just super curious and want to find any way to get new info earlier if possible. Honest. For sure.

I agree with the stretch goal reveals idea, might help people be more motivated to donate more.

Depends how big the gaps are for the initial stretch goals. If it's just in the thousands, tens of thousands, or maybe low hundred of thousands away after initial goal then it might give us the extra kick even during campaign time. If it's like another million jump immediately then yeah probably shouldn't post that right away.

Depends how big the gaps are for the initial stretch goals. If it's just in the thousands, tens of thousands, or maybe low hundred of thousands away after initial goal then it might give us the extra kick even during campaign time. If it's like another million jump immediately then yeah probably shouldn't post that right away.

That would make sense though I highly doubt that the first one they would put up would be the one million jump as one of the first.

Could be like one in the thousand or tens of thousand for more colours for the characters.

I do believe a few stretch goal ideas should be shown, to give an idea of what you guys are hoping to pull off with an over topped campaign. Right now doesn't seem very interesting to continue after the goal.

Last edited:
Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Dammit Indiegogo, stop teasing
cd0a171bb6eefca6dff8348493bd6764.png

60% we did it; the game is defiantly going to get funded now .... and no i dont have anything better to do than watch the donations lol, well i am playing fallout 4.

Reactions: hellohello123123
I shan't be fooled again Indiegogo.

I lost internet for a night then had to go to work today. I missed so much. Drifter offically my second favorite guest character. annie #1 of course.

Meh not into Tenoch so much until i can see what he can do. Nuna is pretty neat. her design seems like a healer type but she may be a debuff type.

How old is she supposed to be?

It's the internet man its not gona matter...I'd say 10-12 though.

yo less than $2000 till extension. :D

I wonder if the rate is going to take a hit now that people are willing to relax since the campaign is being extended. I certainly hope not, but with some extra time left and the big push at the end I'm actually confident the game will hit its funding goal, not so confident on stretch goals, but hey, the game existing at all is certainly a great enough thing on its own.

Reactions: Covenant
Nuna's art looks different. Another JunkPuyo character like Zahra? Anyways I like her concept but...
The drawing is a little rushed. Her face looks like it is sliding off her head

we did it !!!!!

extension reached

time 12:23 am 11/11/2015

Reactions: The Dave
Still early to celebrate, even if we get the extention. Yeah, Excite is in the air cause it breaths another chance, but in all honesty, this could either back fire, stall, or finish up proper. Just have to keep the news out there and keep hoping for more backers and support.

I failed to mention I love the Wallpaper art on the IGG page.. Ajna holding a Kitty stick.. I'd love to have a wallpaper of that XD
mwrazcoem0rqol4fm1nh.png

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Nuna's art looks different. Another JunkPuyo character like Zahra?
Persona.

I feel it would be in kind of bad taste to announce stretch goals the moment the extension happens.
Everyone knows it was a desperate attempt to get the extension minimum reached, even with this insane recent push. If they are confirmed to get said extension, then immediately turn around and say "Oh, now we actually want more than 1.5million" it would strike me as kinda ungrateful.
Obviously they don't mean it that way, but it's how I'd perceive it.

My opinion: stave off on revealing stretches until it's like 200-300k till the end.

Went to sleep before $850,000
woke up at 900,000 :MsFortuneHappyFace

I hope i wake up to see it reach maybe 935k

Sometimes, you just need to hold on to those
Hopes and Dreams
I like the version that includes SAVE the World more

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Hopefully extension is delayed as long as reasonably possible to keep up this rush momentum for maximum returns. We are already over 5k past the extension benchmark with the 4 day countdown still.

Now we need news of the art contest extension.

at this rate, the campaign might make it before my WiiU game downloads lol
I'd wait until tomorrow to call that. We've gotten past the extension threshold, so now we see if that affects the donation rate. If it was all extension desperation, then it will be a bit of a slog. If it's the collective enthusiasm created by the PS4 prototypes and all the streams and videos that have come out, then you will probably be right.

Now, getting past 1m will probably help a lot for getting the doubters on board.

is the extension locked to 20 days or that's just the maximum?

is the extension locked to 20 days or that's just the maximum?
You can extend your campaign to a maximum of 60 days. So since the initial campaign was 40 then they can ask for 20 more days.