• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I'd wait until tomorrow to call that. We've gotten past the extension threshold, so now we see if that affects the donation rate. If it was all extension desperation, then it will be a bit of a slog. If it's the collective enthusiasm created by the PS4 prototypes and all the streams and videos that have come out, then you will probably be right.

Now, getting past 1m will probably help a lot for getting the doubters on board.
Actually, since I go at 15KB/s, it'll take *looks at gamepad* 54h, 6 mins to download the game's last 36% XD So I was making a joke more then anything.

[Paper Mario Video]
It's been years since I've seen a reference to that game. Thanks! :)

And Nuna's design looks awesome! My dream team is complete!

ANDDDD The campaign is extended!

Lot's of awesome stuff to be happy about! :3

Time to go back to the drawing board......or in my case the model posing software.

Reactions: No longer exist
You can extend your campaign to a maximum of 60 days. So since the initial campaign was 40 then they can ask for 20 more days.
oh thanks!
don't think they need all 20,but ofc it's their call

I managed to find a buyer for human kidneys. He told me not to even mention where from just to be safe and clarified I only needed 1 to live so the 2nd kidney was just for redundancy purposes. I don't have any medical knowledge so i appreciate the help. Now my only problem is I can't find a surgeon in Western Australia willing to perform the surgery and I can't afford to travel to far out. So yeah, I've tried I'm sorry.

I managed to find a buyer for human kidneys. He told me not to even mention where from just to be safe and clarified I only needed 1 to live so the 2nd kidney was just for redundancy purposes. I don't have any medical knowledge so i appreciate the help. Now my only problem is I can't find a surgeon in Western Australia willing to perform the surgery and I can't afford to travel to far out. So yeah, I've tried I'm sorry.
Have you tried shady back alleys?

Reactions: hellohello123123
Actually, since I go at 15KB/s, it'll take *looks at gamepad* 54h, 6 mins to download the game's last 36%
Indivisible Threads, a.k.a. Make Me Want to Give Kit Ballard a Sympathetic Hug.

and/or my wifi password.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Indivisible Threads, a.k.a. Make Me Want to Give Kit Ballard a Sympathetic Hug.

and/or my wifi password.
Hahah XD Thanks but I'm more in the market for a new Pc... My last one died and I started a GoFundMe with little success XD But hey, Money to Indivisible, not me right now.

Also, cause Proof is fun:
IMG_20151111_013414.jpg
I can play som'in else while I wait. No biggie =3

Reactions: hellohello123123
Hahah XD Thanks but I'm more in the market for a new Pc... My last one died and I started a GoFundMe with little success XD But hey, Money to Indivisible, not me right now.

Also, cause Proof is fun:
I can play som'in else while I wait. No biggie =3
You needs a PC? I can getcha a PC.

You needs a PC? I can getcha a PC.
I'm not sharing my campaign... If you wanna help someone, donate to LZ not me XD They need it more than me and my Animation hobby.

I'm not sharing my campaign... If you wanna help someone, donate to LZ not me XD They need it more than me and my Animation hobby.
Well I didn't mean that, but yeah I can help you out, I got my $1300 rig for $350. i'll dm you if that's cool so this thread can stay on topic.

I'm pretty sure noone can have their palm to mimic Ajna's hand
also it counts as a swear here lol
Indivisible.jpg

Nana isn't really my favourite. I'm looking forward to steampunk guy

A good question:
I'm glad you told me, I wouldn't have thought so otherwise. :^P
We will have Incarnations for each 50k ever? At 900k, 1500k or even more?
We think we have Incarnations up through $1.5m. Past that, we have stretch goals!

Did you mean Mesoamerican language?
I honestly don't know, but I don't think that's right...

What's the opposite of a Moai Head? That'd be the boss.
A Moai a...yeah no.

spoiler
That...that might be one of my favorite images I've ever seen!

This is definitely my least favourite...
Just wait'll you see what she can do, though.
As the stream chat said (edited), "Her power is creating Green Hill Zone."

I'm looking forward to steampunk guy
Hehe.

If we have nights like that last night through the next few days we should be fine for reaching the goal but then this makes me think about the extension.

Does it come into play before it finishes or after it finishes, I ask this because if the goal is reached and the then they get the extension does lab zero have to wait out those twenty days before they can actually start out the project with the funding?

I ask this because if the goal is reached and the then they get the extension does lab zero have to wait out those twenty days before they can actually start out the project with the funding?
Doesn't matter! Indiegogo gives us the money a few days after it's funded, even if it's not over - they did on SG, too, so we got to start immediately like 6 days into the campaign. :^)
That's a bonus KS doesn't have, and is one of the reasons IGG requires you to have the money available right when you pledge.

Thanks for the response @Mike_Z

Also is there an Indiegogo equivalent of Kicktraq?

I am having trouble finding one.

I honestly don't know, but I don't think that's right...

mesopotamia is in africa.

Mesoamerica is like, Mexico to Costa Rica.

The Aztec capital is located in present-day Mexico, which is where the new guy is more or less from.

Actually Mesopotamia is in the east coast of the US. The name comes from latin Meso meaning "middle" and Potamac, which is the name of the river in the east coast. Tenoch is your typical new-yorker.

IOWcA5r.png

Last edited:
Thank you @Metafogos

I am not sure how I feel about the time since I remembered it changed earlier than than and it should not be 22 hours before the next day given when the time last changed for on how many days were left, which was around 8 ish pm last night.

Just wait'll you see what she can do, though.
I don't doubt her gameplay can be fun but design wise she gives me a loli vibe. It's probably the poncho with the free shoulders, I don't know, it creeps me out a bit.

Hehe.
You designed him didn't you?

Also are you guys thinking about doing the extension? I recall you guys being a bit uncertain on the indiv twitter, but it's now or never.

I don't doubt her gameplay can be fun but design wise she gives me a loli vibe. It's probably the poncho with the free shoulders, I don't know, it creeps me out a bit.
I'm okay with lolis as long as they have something on.

looking at the stream skulgirls' navi light thing would be cool as like a model viewer thing as a part of the art gallery.

i'd hope she doesn't creep you out. maybe what loli fanatics think creeps you out.

Don't you mean Asia ? It's the region surrounding the Tigris and the Euphrates in the Middle-East (Mesopotamia means "between rivers" in Ancient Greek).

Reactions: The Dave
Also is there an Indiegogo equivalent of Kicktraq?
It's a decent TRACKER, sure...but a word of advice - this site has predicted the campaign would have $2m, then less than 4 minutes later predicted $128k, because we passed the 2 day mark.
DO NOT put ANY stock in the predictions, it seems to be basically linear extrapolation, which is beyond useless.
Kicktraq's are miles better, although no predictions should EVER be trusted.

As for time, it seems to use Greenwich Mean Time as the day cutoff, which is a fine choice. It is a little weird that it doesn't do it in the timezone of the campaign but whatever...

DEFINITELY not loli! No giggling, think more ... serene, or oracular. Contemplative.

Asia/Europe/whatever, but yeah, mesoamerica.