• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Strange, I didn't believe things like Indivisible are their cup of tea...

I thought they're more about cats in funny hats, and other viral pictures.

I believe they have an article on Skullgirls too, so while I wasn't really expecting an Indivisible article, I'm not surprised either.

Indivisible is now the current #1 most funded game campaign on IGG and at 41st in most funded IGG campaign period.

ix1hGhm.png

Strange, I didn't believe things like Indivisible are their cup of tea...

I thought they're more about cats in funny hats, and other viral pictures.

hello Tungar, scribble cat. this is their half gallon of tea :)

awww i'm gona miss the $950k checkpoint. darn it work.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just occurred to me that TFH made more money than Shaq Fu 2.
pffffttt I still have the trailer for that game on my computer somewhere....

anyways We got cash money flowing for Lab Zero... So let's make it moderately drizzle (remember throwing wads of bills at people can get dangerous...) so they can have money so they can live AND work on the game.

Swag-na.png
"Cash Money~!"

Last edited:
Little less that 1k for 950k!

Indivisible is now the current #1 most funded game campaign on IGG and at 41st in most funded IGG campaign period.
933,407 pounds is $1,421,952.22 according to Google today.
That math does NOT work. :^P I assume IGG just sorts by the numerical value, not the unit.
Though it is neat that the background for their gaming section is Meridian Rooftops!

@Ravidrath did you guys lose anything in taking the extension? Is the deal with 505 the same or did it change because of that? I'm wondering because mike said it was a difficult decision.
We did not lose anything in taking the extension, the deal is the same, etc.
It was a difficult decision because this is extremely exhausting / we were (are still!) worried about how it will look to people / now the campaign ends between Black Friday and Christmas, which might be worse? Also, extending and not making it (always a possibility) looks much worse than just not making it initially.

Also, are you allowed of showing the stretch goals before the IGG is funded or only after?
We're allowed to show 'em whenever. We don't want to, yet.

Reactions: ShakyFingers
933,407 pounds is $1,421,952.22 according to Google today.
That math does NOT work. :^P I assume IGG just sorts by the numerical value, not the unit.
Though it is neat that the background for their gaming section is Meridian Rooftops!

We did not lose anything in taking the extension, the deal is the same, etc.
It was a difficult decision because this is extremely exhausting / we were (are still!) worried about how it will look to people / now the campaign ends between Black Friday and Christmas, which might be worse? Also, extending and not making it (always a possibility) looks much worse than just not making it initially.
What happens if you don't reach it? If you don't recive every last dollar, you can't make the game?

@UP Well the campaing is set so that if they can't get every single dollar, then they won't get ANY dollars.

So, no, they can't make it without hitting the goal.

The nightmares of campaign ending at $1,499,999 are haunting me every night.

What happens if you don't reach it? If you don't recive every last dollar, you can't make the game?
Yes sir/ma'am. It's NOT a flexible funding campaign, which seems to be what people think IGG is for - it's fixed funding. If we don't make it, nothing happens.

Or maybe the camera will expand a la Art of Fighting.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Is he gonna get shrunk like Big Band or will that size work with the environment? Also is there weight physics for the more massive/tiny party characters that will reflect when an enemy attack tries to knock in air?

I would imagine boss can't be knocked up and cat gets more heavy through out the fight

For now I think we gotta stay positive and spread the word as much as we can. Hopefully this weekend won't be too slow (Is it Black Friday? I dunno, I don't live in the States). I'm sure L0 has some nice surprises under their sleeve, and revealing them at the right moment will be crucial. We know that there's always a boost during the last days, but I'd prefer to reach the million in the next days, I'm sure that will help us a ton.

But seriously, did any of you guys see Sterling's video on why people shouldn't fund Indivisible?
Did I miss something? Last video I saw from him was why people should...

It's called "why I kick the starts" unless I'm misremembering what he said. He did that, and showed off the prototype for a bit.

But seriously, did any of you guys see Sterling's video on why people shouldn't fund Indivisible?
No, I only saw his two videos on why people SHOULD fund Indivisible. What are you even talking about?

Of course, I might just be off my rocker, and what he meant was "fund these people"

EDIT:Yup, I'm officially the biggest dumbass here. I'll just get rid of what I said a bit ago. I'd hate to give people the wrong idea.

Reactions: TheCrankMachine
New Incarnation!

Qadira
gl9dour43d1xrtfgsgb4.png

Secretly trained by her brother in the ways of combat, young Qadira became quite a formidable fighter. When she was finally of age, she joined her brother at the battlefront against the encroaching Iron Kingdom...only to learn that it was not a woman's place to fight, but instead to tend the wounded and distribute supplies. Crestfallen but undeterred, Qadira worked earnestly as a nurse, remaining ever near her brother.

Then the unthinkable happened - she received word that during an assault her brother had been captured. Without hesitation she donned his spare armor and signature green sash, and rushed into combat.

That day, in a dazzling display of skill, a mysterious warrior single-handedly turned the tide of battle. But with no sign of her brother, and now wary of revealing her true identity, Qadira's quest is only just beginning.

How does she put the sword away if the sheath is on the side that she holds it?

How does she put the sword away if the sheath is on the side that she holds it?

It doesn't seem like that much of a difficult thing, she is probably highly skilled in stuff like this.