• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Mike you designed some incs right?
eliza loading.png
...no...I requested some features but not "designed".

I hope you guys do a "Dev Room". Not those testing rooms you see in games (though, those are cool too), but things like in Chrono Trigger's Ending with just Marle and Crono. They are always amusing and neat to visit.

edit:
Just learned that Final Fantasy 4: The After Years has one too. Neat. So going to find it when I can =D

Last edited:
Oh jeezus, the campaign has grinded to a halt. We had a LOT of push for this game when the extension got announced. Maybe people are getting too comfortable and are thinking the campaign is gonna make it on it's own.

We need to get more word out somehow.

I'm pretty sure this is either the last addition, or second last. Did say they may have 2 guests still. So this is 1 of the possible 2. If anything, 8's a nice round number.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is either the last addition, or second last. Did say they may have 2 guests still. So this is 1 of the possible 2. If anything, 8's a nice round number.

If we need a round number, i prefer 10 :P

I have an idea, guys.

If someone is getting you Christmas presents, or any sort of holiday present, for that matter, ask them to donate to Indivisible.

That should help.

Right?

I hope you guys do a "Dev Room". Not those testing rooms you see in games (though, those are cool too), but things like in Chrono Trigger's Ending with just Marle and Crono. They are always amusing and neat to visit.

edit:
Just learned that Final Fantasy 4: The After Years has one too. Neat. So going to find it when I can =D

Or that Earthbound thing, where you can explore the whole world at the end of the game and see how all your friends are doing after your journey.

okay, I remembered what I was gonna ask.

Will the game have a feature that will allow you to use more than one of the same Incarnation (or Ajna) in the party? Like an NG+ option or something?

okay, I remembered what I was gonna ask.

Will the game have a feature that will allow you to use more than one of the same Incarnation (or Ajna) in the party? Like an NG+ option or something?
Are you ready for Ajna + 3 Annies

She's way cuter in this game than I previously imagined. The blood instantly left my face when I saw this and went... somewhere else.

My heart!

Last edited:
Oh Nice. However. Concern: I hope there won't end up being more guest incarnations than original incarnations.
There are over 20 original ones (and those are just the ones we've released), so that ain't happening. Why are you even concerned?

So this is way easier in Indivisible than in SG, but...why?
IF I were even gonna consider this it would probably be like a NG++ thing, after you have accomplished literally everything else in the entire game. :^P

Biker would fit this game more than a giant dinosaur on a skateboard, tho
No, he would fit less. Dinosaur is unrealistic and fantastical which fits the game, Biker is realistic and brutal. They're both pretty 80's though.

Back