• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

At what % will 505 say "that's close enough". cause it would seem like a waste if they droped this game just cause they only got 90% of the funding.

At what % will 505 say "that's close enough". cause it would seem like a waste if they droped this game just cause they only got 90% of the funding.

That's a good question.

The entire point of the deal was getting the exact amount though.

I mean, it would suck and I imagine someone is probably willing to work with it on some level, but the campaign is fixed funding, wouldn't it automatically refund everyone anyway?

Yo we just got like 13k in about 30 minutes.

You doing good Red, you doing good.

EDIT: Oh, someone gave $10k...

10K.jpg

The entire point of the deal was getting the exact amount though.

I mean, it would suck and I imagine someone is probably willing to work with it on some level, but the campaign is fixed funding, wouldn't it automatically refund everyone anyway?
I think they mean more like "Eh, we'll pitch in this ammount if it's just shy of the goal"

we'll pitch in this ammount if it's just shy of the goal
I mean, that's sort of what I was implying by "work with" but it would be a bizarre move since they said they would give Lab Zero 2 mil, but only if they could raise 1.5, throwing money into the IGG because it is close isn't exactly the most likely thing. I mean, it would be nice, but considering how generous they actually were on this deal in the first place I would be surprised.

Why worry about something like that when we can dream of those delicious stretch goals? Yes, I also have nightmares of the campaign failing for a couple of bucks but we must keep our hopes high.

Yes, I also have nightmares of the campaign failing for a couple of bucks but we must keep our hopes high.
If anything, I just got paid by Youtube again, so I can toss $4 more at the campaign if it needs a nudge XD

505's already gone the extra mile with their game contributions as well as a really nice deal with Lab Zero. Maybe if it's 99.99% and one of their maintenance guys decides to drop an extra $150 or something.

There is no way for IndieGoGo to give L0 the money without reaching the goal, so unfortunately only 100% is "close enough".

Unless 505 would just donate the remaining sum last second... well that's not impossible.

that's not impossible
But as both @The Dave and I have pointed out, and has been said by Lab Zero multiple times, the deal is as great as it is as long as LZ raises the 1.5 on their own. No, it's not impossible, but when the whole point was LZ gathering these funds without 505 it would be weird if 505 donated to save the day. Not saying they wouldn't if it was only a small amount and it really was the end, but it's just not the most likely thing in the world.

I believe that IF 505 decides to fund the project even without reaching the goal, someone from there will just make a donation that will make the game reach the goal at the last possible moment.

Well I know only one Antonio B with that kind of money...
Yeah I was gonna say... It can't be this guy. I mean... I what? OKAY WHAT EVER~! I'M COOL WITH THIS!

As long as Transistor's writing stays in its own game, we should be good :P

HEY PLAYER DID YOU KNOW THIS IS AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT?

HERE LISTEN TO THIS BREATHLESS MONOLOGUE IN CASE YOU WEREN'T TOTALLY CLEAR ON THAT

ALSO HERE'S ANOTHER LOVE SONG

THESE ARE HUMAN EMOTIONS
I loved Bastion, and was hugely disappointed by Transistor >:(
Boo this man!

Crazy timing lol. So one of my other forum mates recently finished Transistor and is using Red as his Avi on the forum (Most people on that forum take on an avi for a char they've liked for a bit). So I posted the reveal of Red in Indiv. He said he's going to donate $30 now lol

The thing is that IGG refunds everybody's money if they don't get 1.5 mill. If 505 sees $1.49 million contributed to the IGG that... they don't actually have because its been refunded does that make them want to now be willing to fund the entire game? If that was the case there probably wouldn't have been an IGG to begin with.

I mean, barring somebody at 505 throwing 200K into the IGG at the last second to save it but I get the impression that this is not allowed and even if it was it would be a really bad precedent to set for the future of Crowdfunding as a whole.

*POKE* Psst! Muro's talking about you!

Yo guys, we have over 20k backers now!!! Listen, if everyone donates... *$HOT*

If you drop gold coins when you get shot I wouldn't mind shooting you some more. ;}

*POKE* Psst! Muro's talking about you!
If I recall correctly, I've only changed my Avatar maybe twice at most. First was a Kit Ballard Ms. Fortune color Pallet and the one I'm currently using. I've seen avis change more times then my own in my time here XD

If you drop gold coins when you get shot I wouldn't mind shooting you some more. ;}
If I recall correctly, I've only changed my Avatar maybe twice at most.
We're referring to the part about people having avatars of characters they like ("who would do that?" *WINK*)

We're referring to the part about people having avatars of characters they like ("who would do that?" *WINK*)
Make sense now =p Thought you ment the whole "Change avi" thing XD

Carry on topic *steps aside*

I HAVE MANNIE LOVES.
I can't believe you didn't do this yourself. You're slippin'.

and so far no one having a name with the letters of E-F-I-M-O-U-W-X.
Wait till you meet our next incarnation, Fiemowux!

100%. One is not awarded a gold medal for not finishing.

[The Mask scene]
Everybody ejects their clips at 0:10, then they start to put another clip in but don't finish, no more shots are fired, then at 0:34 the guy in the front ejects his clip again and replaces it. So either it's a continuity error (if they didn't finish reloading), or he just wasted an entirely full magazine. :^P

Wait till you meet our next incarnation, Fiemowux!

I only just realised I should have put that down that none of the incarnations so far have had those first letters in their name so far but I hope noted that clearly enough or should I edit it too make a bit more sense?

Also I know it only joking but Fiemowux is a great sounding name.

Back