• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

omg seriously just pm each other over what you actually mean or didn't mean. Just don't start an argument over here, please.

you'll cowards don't even speedrun
Hey, I'd go in with you on that Blocking Challenge if I could ever get video capture to work well on my machine.

But yeah, I guess everyone's just waiting for that next playable build.

I wonder what the rough drawings are going to be for other characters? Looking forward to Razmi bundled up in a low-detail bathrobe and bunny slippers.
Probably "not shown". We only put Ajna in underwear because it's easy to do with 5 extra lines, we're not going to add new costumes in the roughs.

Oh yeah, did we ever get news on "Can we play the Beta on PC and have the full game on the console of our choice"?
I am told that everyone who gets Beta access (which I THINK is all bought-the-game level backers but don't quote me) gets it on PC, so you can pick any platform to have the full game delivered on.

Me, I guess...
Awesome! Hopefully we can find each other in the crowd.

I love this bit:
refreshingly honest Q&A
When you make a point and stick with it, you gain the public's trust. Why I love how you guys handle things as a company. Don't see this kind of respect much anymore.

Reactions: ArgonBern
I am told that everyone who gets Beta access (which I THINK is all bought-the-game level backers but don't quote me) gets it on PC, so you can pick any platform to have the full game delivered on.
Lovely, thank you very much Mike!

Let's hope there won't be a little girl showing up in Ajna cosplay asking for Roti to be playable...

Reactions: Mike_Z
I hope the room is filled with little Ajnas. Then, finally a kid walks in wearing Roti cosplay, and proceeds to get chased across the venue.
I don't understand what's the deal with people and Chiyo-chan.

Could always set New Meridian ablaze.
image.jpeg
This just in keep on the lookout for a man going by the alias @mcpeantus he is dangerous and extremely crunchy.

Reactions: The Dave
Anyone play the Bloodstained Demo? I know it's more of the Castlevania side of Metroidvania than Indivisible, but between it and this, we've kinda got some great new high quality 'Vanias in the works that I hope can revive the genre a bit.

Actually the Bloodstained demo reminded me a lot of the prototype, really - one large intro area that lets you find some initial powers and ends with a surprising boss that requires you to learn how to actually play the game to beat. Difference is prototype was available for all at the campaign launch while BS's was only for $60+ backers. Might be smart to open it to all eventually.

the open demo (for PC at least since it's likely they don't want to overexert the development of the game just for demos, at least right now) will be out eventually. this is just so fans can get a taste of the game that was playable at E3 and give their feedback.

hopefully there will be testing for ports of it in the future.

Last edited:
Update time!

Hey, Indivisible backers!

A quick heads up: Lab Zero Games will be at Anime Expo next week! We’ll have a panel on Saturday, July 2nd at 5:45 in LP2, and we’ll have a booth in the Exhibit Hall at booth numbers 426/526. You can view more details for the panel here. Don’t miss it!

Today we want to give you a close look at another area Ajna will venture through: the massive flying fortress we currently refer to as "Fortress Vimana."

The fortress itself belongs to Supreme Lord Ravannavar, whom you'll get a closer look at later on. In the meantime, we’ve done plenty of concepts for both the environment itself and the enemies you’ll encounter in the area. This update will focus on the Fortress Vimana environment, and we’ll tackle the enemies in a future update.

As always, please keep in mind that this is all early concept art and all designs are subject to change for the final game.

One obvious thing we’ve had to consider is the exterior of the fortress. Here are some of the ideas we’ve had so far:

yeh4am90hxfvkvw8oaks.jpg

nmvsk2pzxxar4qf7xplb.jpg

But the majority of the time spent here will be inside this beast! Here are a number of concept pieces exploring what that might look like.

yvvuannbwssq2cryul9k.jpg

nvhfadmyq4w4kwris0fd.jpg

The thumbnail sketches above are small snippets of what a particular section of an area would look like, trying to establish the mood and tone of the environment.

Then we have some deeper explorations of the environment, playing with colors and trying to establish a palette.

hhol1fbjehvvjzbmivn8.jpg

rjfeounldeo1y2btfuzf.png

At the same time, we’ve been working with the concept art house Aquatic Moon on “call-outs,” or more detailed renderings of props and other other elements that help fill out the environment and help our modelers realize these concepts in 3D. They’ve been concepting up a storm, providing a more granular look at how the environment can be built using various pieces.

lqqaosepvflw5xhcewb0.jpg

dcejpm9caecixoieh7wt.jpg

Elements like these help us get a good idea of how we can design a set of modular assets to achieve a good amount of variation and make sure the level doesn’t feel too repetitive while still working with the general theme of the environment.

That’s all we’ve got for now - next time we’ll look at some of the enemies you’ll be squaring off against in Fortress Vimana.

so the Space Pirate Ship from Zero Mission. Gotcha. When can we crash it and explore it underwater?

Update time!
so the Space Pirate Ship from Zero Mission. Gotcha. When can we crash it and explore it underwater?
you guys should get used to grabbing the full-res images by removing the c_limit line in the URL

Reactions: Wenzel and Kai
Getting pretty Chrono trigger like in terms of level ascetics. I like it.

Hot damn this game is just so beautiful.

It looks a bit sci fi-ish but thats me. I still love the looks though!

bruh there's a race of trans-dimensional lizard people

I think it's safe to say there's gonna be some sci fi stuff in this game
wait what? Was that one of the crossover characters?

Also, are you pondering what I'm pondering? Cyber Roti!

wait what? Was that one of the crossover characters?

Also, are you pondering what I'm pondering? Cyber Roti!
elsewhere on Skullheart said:
http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/indivisible-lore-index-dicussion.8282/

Of the worlds previously consumed by Kala, one had reached technological capability for inter-dimensional travel. Refugees from this world called the Golath (???spelling) escaped to the North and have tried to warn people about Kala. Golaths are described as ‘feathered, lizard-like’; dinosaurish.

This can only be the work of ...

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Yup, in the Lore Video, Alex described Kala as kind of like a shark that swims through dimensions and leaves "crumbs" behind of previous worlds she's eaten. So yeah, like Aliens + Gozer.

Actually, I wonder if that's Ravannavar's face in those sculptures. That'd be the first peek we've had at him I think.

Golaths are described as ‘feathered, lizard-like’; dinosaurish.

Ah so that's how Zack gets in the world.

Of the worlds previously consumed by Kala, one had reached technological capability for inter-dimensional travel. Refugees from this world called the Golath (???spelling) escaped to the North and have tried to warn people about Kala. Golaths are described as ‘feathered, lizard-like’; dinosaurish.
ooooh my god...

I have this face on my face right now... I can't even.

this shit... is going to be the best.

[crossing fingers for a super kick ass secret room dealing with a certain sci-fi character that many many people love]

I hope Kala becomes a bonus boss that resembles Lavos from Chrono Trigger. I loved the design of that fortress, it reminds me of Asura's Wrath, heck, it even reminds me of Of Monsters And Men music videos.

Never forget the most important day in Indivisible history.

zOkQUJr.png

Mike Z ladies and gentleman. :PUJNA:
I really think a well-known-company developer shouldn't speak like this in public.

It's Lab Zero's business if he wants to state that is dick is old but working.

Who is this 4CHANG LAB ZERO