• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

I wonder if part 8 will get more than one rep.

I've been pushing Yasuho for Summer Slam for months now
they can make it happen
if you can make speedwagon, you can make Yasuho

Cars, ACDC, and Wham confirmed.

tumblr_inline_nl3or4pqcx1r40otq.png

at we know that we can style right through people at least
not to mention
squirrel hands

man
i just wish this game looked like
a better game
then I could at least be hype for Speedwagon and Yukako and Stroheim and presumably Foo Fighters

Nothing too new beyond new UI stuff and Kars/Jonathan gameplay, but here's a new vid featuring new UI stuff and Kars/Jonathan gameplay

That music was really rockin'. I hope this game's soundtrack is as great as ASB's

Iggy, Old Joseph and PB-Dio are back from ASB, and N'Dour's finally returned to fightan after the Capcom game

JoJo-EoH-Scan_05-14-15-600x889.jpg

Reactions: Smilax
Best character is in and he isn't DLC. Rejoice.

Avdol and Mariah confirmed! There's also going to be another demo that has Jonathan, Part 1 Dio, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Cars, and N'Doul playable.

tumblr_nq59htgsYs1s0e9fgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq59htgsYs1s0e9fgo2_1280.jpg

Maybe we can get ASB2 in the distant future?
... I mean, this looks like It'd be interesting, for about four hours.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
This game is gonna have like 20 Stardust Crusaders characters isn't it.

Looks more to me like they're trying to reunite the HFTF character missing from ASB

So yes

N'Dour wasn't even playable in HftF
he's getting what he's been waiting for for 25 years

We need more characters from Diamond is Unbreakable and Stone Ocean, like for real, i need to play as Enigma Boy.

I want FooF, and I want Hot Pants, and I want Yasuho
no one else matters

if we can get Baoh back they should add Gorgeous Irene too

I wanna play as the guy with the White Album stand, his Frozono-like powers seemed fun to use in the manga.

YOOOOO, DEATH 13'S DREAM WORLD IS A STAGE

Also, nice touch on having the N'Dour players actually having to play with his bad eyesight, nice touch. Hopefully he can be balanced around not having full visibility of the screen

This game looks sooo much smoother than ASB, graphically, but at the same time they're reusing soooo many cinematic animations too.

Can't really blame them for reusing cinematic animations, don't forget the painstaking lengths they went to ensure they were manga perfect shots.

Looks a lot cooler than previous trailers though, starting to get some polish on it

Reactions: Dio Brando
OHHHH OK, Yukako and Koichi are separate characters

For some reason, I thought they were a duo character