• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

Lisa Lisa and Pet Shop confirmed

CI6anIGUwAA7V73.jpg

So we've got everyone from ASB's Parts 1,2, AND 3 plus extra.

I wonder just how many characters they're adding for this game...

Man, with this many characters...

You know the gameplay's gonna suck.

When's fucking White Album?!

The game isn't coming out till later in the year. Calm down, you guys.

*Pet shop Screech*

It'd be funny if he was made just as broken as he was in Heritage for the Future.

Man, with this many characters...
You know the gameplay's gonna suck.
You can already tell even from the gameplay videos that it sucks, I am disappoint

It's a little harsh to say it sucks, but the game doesn't look that interesting. It's not really doing anything all that different. ASB is a bad game, but the fanservice saves it + its a fighting game so you can improve your playstyle with the characters.
EOH just looks like its memorizing short combos. It's not worth 60 dollars, but you can play as all your favorites so pick and choose I guess.
On the bright side if there ends up being ASB2 then they're probably going to reuse the models in this game for that one.

I just hope it sells well enough.

Reactions: EA575
Fatty, Akira, and Yoshikage Kira confirmed

jjba01.png.jpg

jjba02.png.jpg

Hmm, wonder if we'll get "Kosaku" as well
liking the indigo suit, though

New demo should be up today, hope it's better than the last one.

Also, where's Blackmore?

Whens foo fighters, whens chocolate disco, whens josukes mom, whens strength

When's Notorious B.I.G.
How did he even know what his stand power was?

Don't even bring that mofo up, i still have nightmares about that thing.

Wait? Could B.I.G beat G.E.R?

Okay, so the demo actually is up and it has a patch, oddly.

Anyone up for online?

Last edited:
Of course B.I.G beats Ger.

there's a demo for it?
Two. The new one is because they supposedly overhauled the game because of response to the prior one. The new demo features Jonathan Joestar, Dio Brando, Kars, Jotaro Kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin, and N’Doul, it's up on JP PSN now, even has 2 player online.

Just going to say raw impressions are better just because the game feels a lot better than the last demo, still not much of a fan though. Also, playing as N'Doul is bizarre, but anyone could have guessed that.

Load times are launch ASB bad though. God damn.

Last edited:
The last demo was PS4 exclusive, this one probably is as well.

I would really want Baoh again in this game, but not as a DLC, if not, as a proper character at least, btw, isn't the addition of Lisa Lisa kinda pointless?, i mean, she appeared in ASB and she was decent, but i don't know, i would prefer Santana over her in all honesty, not counting that the only fight that she ever participated was with Kars, and she lost miserably, another good addition would be Diego Brando, but i think they added him for this game, so, i'm happy for that.