• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I wanna say that things picked up once Yotsuyu appeared, but we've been in overdrive ever since Aisho, and Araki has been going H.A.M. once Karera appeared. The Doobie Wow! and Schottkeys fight were both fucking amazing. And now Vitamin C has been super spooky and rad.
Next chapter can't come soon enough, man
Yeah, Paper Moon is the only thing between Shakedown and Yotsuyu, and that wasn't too bad. Overdrive is definitely the word though, Aphex Twins were around for like 10 pages despite having probably the coolest powers up to that point. Really glad we're going full body horror right now, and the hand imagery is great, can't wait for the next chapter.

All parts have their fair share of body horror. Part 6 and 8 take the cake though.

Part 6 is just blatant horror at times
the events leading up to the Green Baby are terrifying

All parts have their fair share of body horror.
Yes they do, I'm just saying it's been a while since we went this far with it and that I'm enjoying it.

Part 6 is just blatant horror at times
the events leading up to the Green Baby are terrifying

Definetly, that arc feels entirely like a horror movie.

Yeah, Paper Moon is the only thing between Shakedown and Yotsuyu, and that wasn't too bad. Overdrive is definitely the word though, Aphex Twins were around for like 10 pages despite having probably the coolest powers up to that point. Really glad we're going full body horror right now, and the hand imagery is great, can't wait for the next chapter.
At first I was upset that the Aphex twins didn't get to stay around that much. But the current encounter makes up for it.

So if Vitamin C has a specific range or the user dies, does that mean Joshu will come together in a sewer somewhere? Not that it wouldn't be fitting,
considering he's a piece of shit.

Shinobu Kawajiri was a way better MILF than Tomoko.

memes are in now
happy new year
CXc7f4aUEAELlvr.jpg:large

tumblr_inline_o0tl4nTqSx1shqmnt_540.jpg

I have just discovered the magnificence that is Jouta Kujo and must share his "born-from-an-egg" existence with all of you

We've all known.
A better discovery would've been a memory eraser tool.
Get on that,Doc.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
now I can join the cool kids
Nah, you have to trudge through the shit part of part 8, then get excited for the cool shit, then know the feeling when the cool shit stops abruptly because that's all that is out thus far.

lets try to raise the spirits of this thread.
with a very likely contender for Part 4's ACTUAL ending theme.
That's just a copy of one of Naruto's ED