• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

meanwhile, Araki licks his never aging immortal fairy lips at the potential creepy sex things stands could do.

jotaro_barra_tiddy

CmuQBAXVUAAM5z8.jpg:large

That's it. It's done. That's his new name.

Reactions: Sparties
It has a fair score of 70 on Metacritic if that tells you anything.

Basically
as a fighting game you will do worse, but you can do better
but as a Jojo game
gewd
just like ASB actually

Y'know man,I could've been fine with no Hot Pants if Diego got in
Then two Diegos got in
And without Hot Pants,
That's two too many.

I bet Araki wants to burn Clamp's house down after the creation of Jouta

Araki probably loves Jouta
you have to remember, this is a guy that put Shigechi in his top 10
dude's Chaotic Neutral to the extreme

I like to think he likes Shigechi because Shigechi is fun to draw.

Foo Fighters still isn't playable
trash/10

Yeah Araki might really likes Jouta. It's mostly just hypothesis but some people have pointed out that Jolyne's stand and his stand are oddly similar:
tumblr_o9y2s1oN5Q1tw018bo1_540.png

tfw both your kids hate you but love their respectful "mom"

Yeah Araki might really likes Jouta. It's mostly just hypothesis but some people have pointed out that Jolyne's stand and his stand are oddly similar:
tumblr_o9y2s1oN5Q1tw018bo1_540.png

tfw both your kids hate you but love their respectful "mom"
it doesn't say dish soap so I'm still not convinced.
I mainly dislike Jouta because he's the by-product of a not well thought out fan-fiction.

I mean, what writing quality should we expect from the people who made X.

CLAMP are far better comedy writers, to be honest
just look at Blood-C

so what got everyone into jojo? my friend sent me this clip and i ended up asking wtf it was from.
then i proceeded to read the manga, watch the show, and now i have polnareff heartbreaker earrings.

The Super Best Friend's video on ASB.I saw those Bara titties in 3D and I knew I wanted more
I swear I'm straight guys

I mainly heard about it from JewWario (RIP)
he didn't cover much but it piqued my interests.

then at one point I saw Josuke and was like "wait, why haven't they never adapted this guy? he's so cool."
and then I saw that parts 1 and 2 of the anime were done, so I thought I'd try it out with my best friend one day.
we marathoned and finished both parts in that week.

Capcom fightin' game and the Vento Aureo game, meself

took me a long while to get deeper into it though
now I'm in the monthly wait hell

Jojo Abridged by Antfish for me
but slightly before then I always was interested in the Capcom game
actually those two are probably why Jotaro is my favorite joey jojo

Heritage for the Future.

A friend of mine was into it, he finally convinced me to watch the OVAs with him at about the time the Part 6 scans were coming out, and I marathoned the manga up to that point, and then it was now and then I don't know what happened.

Friend who came to our school was way into it, watched it a little, was like "eh seems like it'S not my thing"

Heard Stardust Crusaders for the first time.... Then the next 30 times and was like "okay yeah this is pretty good"

The next bit of time is kinda a blank after that... Something about ORE WA NO STANDO DA is there but I unno otherwise

My friend convinced me to try out the demo for Heritage of the Future and neither of us knew how to play it. Then I saw it referenced a couple of times on TvTropes and heard about how one of Peacock's item drops is the steamroller. What finally convinced me to get into the series was listening to DJAzure and other people in the cat talk about it on a Salty stream one night.

Then I convinced my friend, the same one who got me to play HotF demo, to watch it when I got the dubbed DVDs for parts 1 and 2 back in May. Full circle!

2016-07-08 (1).png
That's fuckin Josuke and you can't tell me otherwise

i'd rather we talk more about Rohan getting punched in the face

that was pretty cool

I too am game for talking about Josuke's best moments.