• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

How would you feel if I started beating the shit out of you and Fists of Platinum started playing out of nowhere.

Really shocked and confused?
And a little hurt?

That wasn't the reaction I was expecting at all

i mean
there is that part of diamond where jotaro totally beats the shit out of Kira
so if there was any time for Fists of Platinum to play
it'd be there

i mean
there is that part of diamond where jotaro totally beats the shit out of Kira
so if there was any time for Fists of Platinum to play
it'd be there
That's what I was talking about.

I think it's pretty lame

Your face, that is

338.gif

Jojolion spoilers are out
It's gon' be good

Fpu23Iv.jpg
when your sister's BF is whipping his dick out and you gotta spare the good people from that sight

- Hato's Stand is Walking Heart, from the Terumasa Hino song "Stay in My Walking Heart"
- Chapter name is "Miracle Man (Part 1)"
-Gappy spends some time mulling on the nature of his existence. He's coming to terms with being two dudes now that he knows who they are.
- Chapter is actually about Joshu being a huge piece of shit, stealing a dude's wallet (NO DIGNITY) and spending cash like a big dick G. Until he realizes sumthin' spooky going on here in Morioh.

JOSH ARC BOIZ

Reactions: TechPowah
I never understood why josuke's pomp was lopsided in that panel. Did he just style it weird that day or did araki just draw it funky.

I'm-a say yeah

He is.
This is basically the equivalent of Rohan's arcs in DiU
except I actually think Josh is entertaining

Man,speaking of Rohan,am I the only one disappointed at the revelation in the arc we're about to see animated?
They reveal that Reimi died protecting Rohan is super pointless,as it's not like it affects him or really pays off.All he does at the final battle is die over and over again,and I almost feel like Araki himself forgot since I don't remember it ever being brought up again.

my theory is
when Remi threw Rohan out the window, he landed on his head. hence the way he acts.

Personally, I feel like that reveal was done to give Rohan some personal stake in the plot, because of his crazy popularity. I think that araki didn't really intend Rohan to be much more than a minor character, so he used the revelation to propel him to major supporting character/effective main character.

I would have given that reveal to Okuyasu, tbh. Since his arc is effectivelyover after Chili pepper, he never really gets a personal stake in the second half business.
But I also have an intense bias towards Okuyasu but tjm

That justifies his behavior,but not how little he does,which was my main problem.

This, the marionette powers of Kakyoin and time travel josuke goes to that big list of stuff that Araki started but abandoned mid manga

honestly the final OVA with the new cast would be pretty tight. But they would need to get Charles Martinet back as the Senator, though

This, the marionette powers of Kakyoin and time travel josuke goes to that big list of stuff that Araki started but abandoned mid manga
Wait till you get to part 7.

ayy they made Reimi pretty hot

I know I know I'm sitting "right over there" fuck you

Damn that car scene by Kira was pretty good

and fucking terrifying jesus

Last edited:
It's really disappointing after ASB nailed it.

It was really disappointing when ASB nailed Josuke, Koichi, and Rohan too.

I think the new voices are fine.

Kira's new one matches his "man wanting to live a quiet life but oh no that's a hand, and now it's getting uncomfortable." persona.

It sucks.
At least Okuyasu made it out fine. Clearly, he's the voice that they deemed most important to get back, in which I would agree

Just watched the episode. I definitely agree with Sano, it's really good for regular dudesona Kira, but we'll just have to wait and see if he can pull off batshit insane Kira.

HEY.

He may have shit taste.

But he's right some of the time okay.

NEVERMIND THAT THOUGH. GUESS WHAT'S UP NEXT.

7514f1a639e94fefb548799c2473badd.png