• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

well then... just got to Angelo's rap sheet.
tumblr_inline_n4cwr0aekm1rosaqv.gif
Angelo is kind of a jerk.

The reason I say this is because, when you compare him to any other major Jojo villain, his crimes don't seem that bad.

The reason I say this is because, when you compare him to any other major Jojo villain, his crimes don't seem that bad.
Wait a minute, isn't he a child murderer/rapist?
I don't think there's anything worse than that.

well, he doesn't do any of that DURING his on screen appearances during part 4.

plus, baby murdering is kinda up there for me. Dio has done it in both parts 1 and 3.

baby murdering is kinda up there for me. Dio has done it in both parts 1 and 3.
Well I guess it's all personal opinion on what you consider the most horrific crimes.
For me it's sexual assault, which is why I'm actually kind of pissed off that Polnareff didn't do more to Centerfold.

Killing people and keeping their hands so that you can satisfy your creepy hand fetish, killing babies, betraying your best ally, trying to kill your own daughter, and remaking za warldo to fit what you think it should be like are all arguably much worse than being a pedophile/rapist.

Well I guess it's all personal opinion on what you consider the most horrific crimes.
For me it's sexual assault, which is why I'm actually kind of pissed off that Polnareff didn't do more to Centerfold.
I agree. Sexual assault is one of the worst crimes a person can commit.

Killing people and keeping their hands so that you can satisfy your creepy hand fetish, killing babies, betraying your best ally, trying to kill your own daughter, and remaking za warldo to fit what you think it should be like are all arguably much worse than being a pedophile/rapist.
Like I said it's all personal opinion, so I beg to differ. Don't get me wrong, both criminals should die, but one of them deserves something a little more painful and creative.

J. Geil is a horrible bastard, no doubt about that, but he needs to step up his game if he wants to be shot into space and eventually stop thinking.

Something like genocide of an entire race for example.

remember that time

Dio reset the universe using nothing but a bone and a gay priest because he really hated this one family

J. Geil is a horrible bastard, no doubt about that, but he needs to step up his game if he wants to be shot into space and eventually stop thinking.
I still hate that ugly son of a bitch more. It just really bothers me, like a lot.

I hear you. I have the same problem with a character in another franchise. He's an abomination of a human being, a damn traitor and a liar, but this dumb asshole of a best friend still thinks its not his fault and still refuses to beat his ass up for good. That ended up last week with the miserable traitor killing his big brother, again. He's not the main bad guy and he will never really get what he deserves.

Micchy you stupid shitlord, dieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Back on topic, there is just no way Avdol was killed in that fight against Hol Horse and Centerfold, if there's one thing I learned from Part 1 & 2 it's that during the course of a conflict a major character doesn't just up ad die like that. It's always super dramatic like the Zepellis or Whamu. Plus I didn't see an actual bullet hole in his head, nor did I see an exit wound.
I bet some bullshit is gonna happen and he'll be back eventually.

Last edited:
Back on topic, there is just no way Avdol was killed in that fight against Hol Horse and Centerfold, if there's one thing I learned from Part 1 & 2 it's that during the course of a conflict a major character doesn't just up ad die like that. It's always super dramatic like the Zepellis or Whamu. Plus I didn't see an actual bullet hole in his head, nor did I see an exit wound.
I bet some bullshit is gonna happen and he'll be back eventually.
You sure figured that one out quickly.

fun fact
it was supposed to be permanent
but popularity willed that character back from an early grave

This is basically all you need to know about part 4 (but read it, it's gr8ly gr8)
Part 4 in a nutshell
well... yeah. pretty much.

Last edited:
eh, you said Travis Willingham would be better for Young Joseph and I think he could pull it off too.

Back