• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

There's something that's grinding my gears on part 4
Who the hell saved Josuke? Himself? Is this explained in another part? I'm on the beginning of part 5.

Someone on TVTropes thinks the person that saved Josuke is Jo2uke because of alternate universe bullshit

This was brought up before. Apparently a certain stand user in part 4 would have caused Josuke to go back in time and save himself, but that storyline got scrapped at some point. I feel like Araki may do something with it in Jojolion, but lets be honest, nobody has the foresight to go "I'll just leave this foreshadowing here and then tie everything together in another storyline like 15 years from now."

He literally thinks of plotlines and then is like ehhhhhh lets do this instead and then the stand guides and jojo guides come out and retcon/fix everything..

And also speaking of Rohan his spinoff manga is really good as well. Like way more good than it should be.

I kinda like how both versions of the origins of Josuke's hair are great.

the mystery of the young man who helped save him and the idea that Josuke is his own hero are both great.

I think either/or works to be honest

Last edited:
I quite like this rename

tumblr_n8xcrcvFfI1r2e0y5o1_1280.jpg

Didn't like Manlyne and Joseph feels wrong.

But I hate part 3 and Jotaro in general.
You don't need to like Part 3 or Jotaro to like Lord Dio.
I still think that Part 3 is way too long for no reason and Jotaro is an ass during it, tho

ah yes
such interesting and memorable characters such as
a child murderer
some creep with a mannequin
a cat
stockholm syndrome

At first when I read jojo stuff, I put part three as my favorite followed by part five and seven. But nowadays, I put Battle Tendency first after coming to the realization that Joeseph is a pretty developed character and less of a brooding tsundere than Jotaro.

Otherwise my order stays the same. I don't understand why people don't like Vente Aureo barring the gaping plothole that is Fugo.

everybody knows part 6 is best part, it's just pure stand nonsense from beginning to end, also FooFighters is pretty much the best sidekick/speedwagon-esque character.
but I'm not gonna lie part 4 has the most low-key broken stands/users in the entire series.

I don't think Rohan even accomplished anything in Part 4 beyond making an enemy of a teenager and letting his house get burned to the ground
and also dying a lot

ah yes
such interesting and memorable characters such as
a child murderer
some creep with a mannequin
a cat
stockholm syndrome
well if you're gonna be like that part 3 has
a guy
another guy
another guy
another guy
a black guy
a dog
a gay guy
a vampire
a bird
and some other guys.

He wrote a bunch of manga and made a good friend, while at the same time being a creepy wierdo who beats up little kids. Best lifestyle.

well if you're gonna be like that part 3 has
a guy
another guy
another guy
another guy
a black guy
a dog
a gay guy
a vampire
a bird
and some other guys.
singling out the black guy as if he's something super different, eh?
Singling out the gay as if he's something super different, eh?
SINGLING OUT THE BIRD AS IF HE'S SOMETHING SUPER DIFFERENT, EH?

I just realized that Kakyoin is actually the most depressing character in part 3.
Well, yeah.
I mean the dude just kind of
up and left his family and life behind in order to help some people who saved his life
then he gets partially blinded by some water
then he gets his organs punched out by a vampire dressing like a grandma

Part 2 da bae.

Bloody Stream didn't hurt either.
WILL THERE EVER BE A HYPE OPENING COMPARABLE TO BLOODY STREAM FOR ANOTHER JO CHARACTER?

Part 2 is the best.
The author didn't try to compete by giving everyone some special ability like a cool sword or Teigus or watches or stands.

They were just creative and strong.

I personally feel like Stands weakened the show.
I mean, I understand why he did it, but I prefer "SUNSHIE POWA" over stands.

We already got one
It was called Sono Chi no Sadame
Not even close.

Battle Tendency's opening was so good I swear to god my dick twitched when I first saw it.

Also fuck whoever thought it was a good idea to replace Yes' Roundabout with fucking Walk Like an Egyptian.

I actually think that Bloody Stream is kinda bland in comparison to Sono Chi No Sadame
The visuals were pretty funky, but the singer didn't have as much of the fire that TOMMY or Jin Hashimoto have in the openings that they had done.

Just close the thread now while you still have the chance
or else my unpopular opinions might start infecting people

ruin is baiting
stop replying
But what if I agree with him? Sono Chi no Sadame is not only my favourite Jojo's opening, but it's my favourite anime opening track in general. I don't understand why Bloody Stream is so popular. It's okay.

singling out the black guy as if he's something super different, eh?
Singling out the gay as if he's something super different, eh?
SINGLING OUT THE BIRD AS IF HE'S SOMETHING SUPER DIFFERENT, EH?
the joke was that I was saying Abdul was black when he's Egyptian and vanilla ice always came off as maybe a bit clingy for the D.... O.

but fuck petshop. I refuse to give birds the time of day! God forbid the government gives them rights.

Back