• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Are we really using Autism as an insult? Really?
I thought you were better than that.
Well, as someone who is autistic, I find it a way to cope with my disability. the best way you can feel better about yourself is to be able to laugh at yourself.
Like an Asian comedian making fun of Asian stereotypes.

If you want a real insult involving autism, Christian Weston Chandler is probably someone I find the most insulting.

and to add an actual reason why I want to see Vento Autismo's adaptation:
Rolf is one of the main characters, and just the blank slate idea of Rolf being JoJo-fied, is the greatest thing I never knew I wanted.

Last edited:
Are we really using Autism as an insult? Really?
I thought you were better than that.
woah there buddy, if you read the earlier posts you would have saw that they literally named it Vento Autismo

I uh... I liked the part where Josuke punched a plate of spaghetti but since that's already a meme I guess the next one is how Gappy can't eat food without it squirting between his teeth.

ORA! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!! ORAAAAA!!!!

MAN, I love that anime! I love how over-the-top it is!

Am I crazy for thinking that Star Platinum looks somewhat like Johnathan Joestar?

woah there buddy, if you read the earlier posts you would have saw that they literally named it Vento Autismo
My mistake but that's still very urgh worthy.
Shifting gears to other memes
Uhhh
is making people Docile, like the Winter Catfish a meme yet?

So, what is everyone's favorite part of Jojo that hasn't been expressed as a meme?

I really enjoyed when Jolyne was discovering her stand powers, and she just murdered her lawyer.

ORA! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!! ORAAAAA!!!!

MAN, I love that anime! I love how over-the-top it is!

Am I crazy for thinking that Star Platinum looks somewhat like Johnathan Joestar?

you've come to the wrong memerhood, I believe.

Or... I guess, since we're discussing the "which part that's not a meme" question... It'd be anti-memes?

ariariariariariari arrividumbfounded

or at the very least, wait until April.
Why, because there will be new images to make memes of? There's no escape.

Why, because there will be new images to make memes of? There's no escape.
No, because the meme potential of part 4 have kind of run dry. I mean, most people know about punching spaghetti and what did you say about my hair, as well as other things.

You greatly underestimated the anime bandwagon.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
I just can't wait for all the anime fans to learn about Josuke's dad
and what a cool and monogamous guy he is

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
I am actually curious of what memes will come from the part 4 anime.

cf9.jpg

Johnny Bravo vs. Emperor Kuzco. Playing out an epic parody of a momentous event from one of my favorite animes.

CHILDHOOD INTENSIFIES. :D

TOKI WO TOMARE!!!! ROAD ROLLERDAAAAAAA!

That's not from /co/, or any chan.