• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

everything is worth it to get to Vento Autismo when the son of a shepard finally gets his due.
So instead of sending you into reliving your death, Rolf's stand sends you to Rolf's Shed and nothing more?

Well, considering Rolf is a protagonist in that part, I would assume his stand power would be more fitting of a hero

I suggest that Part 7 of /co Jo's Bizarre adventure has Mario and Mama Luigi enter the Gold Flower Cup against King Bowser and have to fight Yoshi from another Dimension.
I know it sounds like utter shit... but that's because it's supposed to

uRbrpaK.jpg

let meme assist you with part 7
here you can see yee-ro and janey

Vento Autismo has Plucky Duck as the protagonist at the start, but then he gets hospitalized and Rolf has to take over for him.

They end up fighting Patrick and his stand Dazed and Confused which JUST WORKS.

Red Guy was the villain all along, tho

Let me explain why the /co/jo movement is fun in a way even if you're not into memes:

These people are reviving their childhood memories and loved cartoons to morph them with something they love right now, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and they are doing it in creative ways while trying to keep the good essence of both Jojo and those cartoons.

Like, I can tell you that people were linking daffy to JoJo's before /co/jo happened.

Also, I love that one of the hero stands is my favorite song from my favorite album from my favorite musical group.

Stand: [B.Y.O.B.]
Power: Is able to turn anyone into an infant for a short amount of time.
that's basically a weaker version of a part 3 stand.

Let me explain why the /co/jo movement is fun in a way even if you're not into memes:

These people are reviving their childhood memories and loved cartoons to morph them with something they love right now, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and they are doing it in creative ways while trying to keep the good essence of both Jojo and those cartoons.
inb4 warner brothers sees this and makes a jojo tribute with warner bros characters since they own the rights of both

you're implying Araki won't do that regardless.

I want a fight between /co/jo and the Diesel characters.

i want nothing more than the sweet embrace of oblivion

does that include horse armor

I am actually curious of what memes will come from the part 4 anime.
And this is how we know you are evil incarnate.

Jordan Joestar first

One of these characters is deader than the others~
one of these characters soon won't belong.

oh hey, Josuke's mom.
best JoJomom.
fuckin' fite me.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I want a real 4kids dub of this just to see how they'd hide you-know-who's death
Would they just skip the scene and say he's in a coma,or would they pretend he doesn't exist at all,or...?

i want them to edit rohan out all the frames
even during the arcs that he is the protagonist of

i want them to edit rohan out all the frames
even during the arcs that he is the protagonist of
at least Rohan dies.
and then dies again.
and again.
I mean, we have no clue how many times that kid was in the groundhog day.
maybe Rohan died a million times?
we don't know.

Man I fucking love Rohan but that don't stop me from loving all that time looping Rohan death.

No on dies in part 4.

but the real friends were the weirdos we met along the way.
except Kira.
fuck that guy.

idk he seemed like a pretty mild-mannered guy with lots of girlfriends
i'm not about to kinkshame a man like that

Conversations about dead people? That just seems like the bee's knees!