• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I FUCKING LOVE HIGHWAY STAR
1ff7ad6010.png

Reactions: SanoBaron
HIGHWAY STAR IS THE BEST CHAPTER! I NEED IT NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!
tumblr_inline_nt7potDAdE1t7z0aj_500.png

HOOK HIGHWAY STAR TO MY VEINS RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW!

Reactions: Sparties
I can't wait for this season to end
That final arc is what has me super pumped up.

Bites The Dust is probably my favorite
if only for how Hayato was the real hero there

that reaminds me.

we've seen how good Yukako and Tomoko look in the current anime art.
and that just makes me excited for when we finally get Shinobu and Reimi.
IMAGINE HOW CUTE THEY WILL BE!

cuz they're just fakes.
I'm using quotations because they're shitty.
Get the hell out of here.

The Diesel stands are the greatest stands in existance.

How could ANYONE not like such classic stands, like Gundam, Blue Hulk, Test Dummy Ninja, Not!Stone Free, Not!Geb, Generic Wind, and Not!Red Hot Chili Pepper.

Bites The Dust is probably my favorite
if only for how Hayato was the real hero there

Y'know, I've always wanted to where after technically "gaining" a stand from Bites the Dust being on him and deactivating, he'd at the very least be able to see Stands

Toyohiro (Superfly) is holding a fucking basketball when his silhouette flies by

this is amazing

i liked how koichi's voice went from a Romi Park impression to a normal Yuki Kaji character once Echoes happened

i liked how koichi's voice went from a Romi Park impression to a normal Yuki Kaji character once Echoes happened

Same. It's actually a cool transition for lil Ko to Super Saiyan Ko.

I know it's Ed, Edd. and Eddy, but it looks like Josuke is about to piss on Koichi.

I know it's Ed, Edd. and Eddy, but it looks like Josuke is about to piss on Koichi.
Yeah, Eddy's running animation is really weird.

(Seriously though, ALL of these videos are really good)

Those were posted in this thread very long ago, there's also a new one with Keicho's Bad Company but it uses the anime instead of manga panels, and the song doesn't fit the fight at all.

i've re read part 6 again and f*ck, this time i actually cried for Foo Fighters, she deserved better......

did you guys catch the lowkey cameo in this week's episode?
jojo location cameo.png

Last edited:
my personal favorite is D'Arby the Gambler looking like Pepe

That looks like off-brand Whammu, Jesus Christ.
personally, i like Wham with the newer art.

I was never really a fan of the overbulk in part 2.
it just looked like they had no method behind them besides "make them big"

I can't get over how metal Metallica is.

Eh, I like the new art, but I wish Wham had retained a bit more muscle at least.
They are gods, after all. Joseph and Caesar were only mortal men, and even though they trained like there was no tomorrow and were buff as hell, it didn't make much sense for them to be as muscular in appearance as the Pillar Men.