• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Top 3 Parts: 1. Diamond is Unbreakable 2. Steel Ball Run 3. Stonce Ocean
Top 3 Characters: 1. Gyro Zeppeli 2. Kishibe Rohan 3. DIO
Top 3 Jojos: 1. Johnny 2. Josuke 3. Jolyne
Top 3 Stands: 1. Heaven's Door 2. Sticky Fingers 3. Pearl Jam

Scanlations aren't out though

is there a specific one working on part 8?

There are two groups: Daga Kotowaru and Hi Wa Mata Noboru (who also scanlate Toriko and Gintama). Daga is quick and dirty (although the scans are pretty high quality) and HWMN is longer but have better quality

I normally talked about each part when I got through to the end but Steel Ball run is too good, If it weren't for the fact I haven't completed it yet I might consider my second favourite or favourite part of Jojo's bizarre adventure. The artwork became beautiful when Araki went to monthly releases and the fights get better and more creative Eg the battle agianst Ringo Roadagain. Its really good and I should get back to reading more.

I know double posting but I am now caught up with Jojos bizarre adventure since I am up to the current chapter in part 8 and now part 7 is now my favourite part to Jojos bizarre adventure. Now that I have gone through all the manga I should be thoroughly prepared for Jojo's all star battle.

So there's this guy in Part 8 who pulls plastic wrap out of his eyes. I'm just surprised he wasn't made sooner.

Something to make your day better. ^.^
now he can't fool me, those onomatopeias from the 1st video at 1:00 are from Kaiji/Akagi
zawa.jpg

Part 3 Anime artwork released! Also, more info is coming up and possibly a trailer during this weekend's Jump Fiesta.

4.jpg

Jotaro, Joseph, Abdul, Kakyoin, Polnareff.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Cast:
Jotaro = Daisuke Ono,
Joseph Joestar = Unshō Ishizuka
Avdol = Kenta Miyake
Kakyoin = Daisuke Hirakawa
Polnareff = Komatsu Fuminori
DIO= Takehito Koyasu

Cast:
Jotaro = Daisuke Ono,
Joseph Joestar = Unshō Ishizuka
Avdol = Kenta Miyake
Kakyoin = Daisuke Hirakawa
Polnareff = Komatsu Fuminori
DIO= Takehito Koyasu
Wanna know why they kept Takehito Koyasu as DIO?
Because he did a great jojob

Wait a minute, they are going to have different voice actors from All Star Battle. That's a shame I really liked the voice acting in that. Oh well at least we still have Takehito Koyasu as Dio and Daisuke Ono as Jotaro.

Yup. It was mentioned about a month back that the voice actors will be different

Oh i see, me just being slow then. I have looked into the other voice actors and I'm fine with the choices for the new voices.

Wanna know why they kept Takehito Koyasu as DIO?
Because he did a great jojob
54e.gif

When's Hanged Man episode?
When's Mariah episode?
Too many great moments in Part 3, I hope they don't go chop happy on it. Ideally, we could get the entirety of Part 3 and when Part 4 comes, they can chop everything that doesn't involve Kira. :3

Anywho, Chapter 27 of Jojolion is out.

"Your Stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people." might just be the best quote in the entire series.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermanworf
Everything that involves Kira is why I like Part 4 lol

"Chop out anything that doesn't involve Kira!"

I feel a sudden urge to cut your hands off for that statement.

The only thing that I'd ever agree to cutting from part 4 is

any part focusing on Koichi.

Somehow cut out Koichi but keep Yukako

But I like Koichi though...
Plus he's one of like 3 characters with stands that have ACTs, so he IS pretty important.
If you're going to cut out ANY character, cut out the chef and the beautician...no, nevermind.
I feel like it's the little unimportant things in Part IV that give a lot of personality to the JoJo's universe.
"A traveling chef who uses his stand to improve people's quality of life through really grotesque bodily functions."

I feel a sudden urge to cut your hands off for that statement.
And do ero ero things with them? How very Kira of you. :3

I'd stomach Part 4 easier if it didn't make a point of constantly ridiculing Okayasu. Sure, Polnareff is a butt monkey too but at least he gets some impressive wins under his belt.

You don't have to cut out Koichi, I just hate how he was a screen-hog, just like Polnareff in part 3. It felt like I saw him more than Josuke.

Also, thank you for pointing out that me saying I wanted to cut off your hands was like Kira, I'm sure NOBODY got that without your joke cliffnotes.

well they're gonna be changing some stuff in Part 3 adaptation to better fit Araki's original plans

so maybe when they get to Part 4 they change some stuff there too

like maybe we could actually get to see Josuke's pompadour become a temporal paradox
maybe we could see okuyasu win a fight
maybe we could see mikitaka more in general
maybe we could see less rohan
maybe Kira could not become a generic "lol i taunt u" villain at the end

maybe we could see okuyasu win a fight
maybe we could see less rohan
Those would be grand.
But seriously, Part 4 is the easiest one to go snip-happy, mostly because of it's slower pace and how uneventful some confrontations are (like mannequin dude, tower hobo and janken kid). Or maybe they might go the other way around, and cut on fights to focus on the slice-of-life bits.
Part 3, I can see some bits like Cap. Tenille, Forever, ZZ Top, Cameo, Arabian Fats and Oingo/Boingo get cut or really sped up (like brief mentions of the fights having taken place) but Part 3 does make a big deal out of most battles.

All I know is the wait for the Part 7 Anime is going to be long and very painful
Now that I think about, we'll probably see that before Jojolion is over.
A shame because I'm really enjoying it. It will probably end in 2017/18 or something...assuming Araki doesn't pull a Miura and lock himself up to play Idolm@ster all day.
Finish Berserk, you bastard! And go back to what the series was about not that goddamned Care Bears business from the last chapters! >:(

Last edited:
also maybe retcon Akira's stand from Red Hot Chili Peppers to Thunderstruck

since Araki pretty clearly wanted to name it AC/DC, but oops already got one
yet strangely did think of Thunderstruck for the electricity stand