• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Jul 11, 2014] Skullgirls Encore EVO 2014 Official Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

And before I go to sleep - I post the results of my TWO WEEK Pre-EVO boot camp.
y2sJQ7R.png
Be warned.

Evooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo woo

I'll be going incommunicado since I can't check my twitter stuff on the go x.x. SEE YOU BUMS THERE!

time for everyone to start their yearly migration to the center of the Las Vegas Hotel... uhg.. Mine's going to be an annoying trip... See you guys sometime today!

As in from the airport?

whats a qcf and pbgc i think I'll need to know these things for evo if i get there.

Goooooooooood Morning!

I'll be touching down at about 8:00 pm
Probably gonna scope out the hotel after I get settled in

The hype woke me up

I'll be there at around 10. East Coast time is going to kill me.

So can someone give me info on getting the the hotel from the airport? I'll be flying to vegas for the first time so I'm clueless. Are taxi's readily available and how much should i expect to pay to get me from the airport to the hotel? Figured I'd ask this here since this thread is the most active.

dont get a taxi theres a shuttle bus right outside the doors where you collect your luggage. it visits ge. it visits all the major hotels and is really cheap. less than 20bucks for a return journey and they will pick you up and drive you back to the airport for your return flight.

Alright, looks like it's off to Vegas for me then. See you guys there.

How do i get to evo?
Practice

My flight gets in 7 local time. See you guys tonight/tomorrow!

Time for me to start making the journey to Vegas. Just want to wish everyone good luck and good hunting this weekend. Remember, we can claim the bounties, Dead or Alive! *pumps a shotgun* (Not really though, please don't kill any of these awesome guys!!!)

Has anyone complained about the TVs at thr LVH yet? Everything is easily accessible to connect, but the TV is "locked" and there is no way to change inputs so connecting anything is pointless :/

I brought my PS3 for nothing. Don't be like me and bring your own monitors.

Has anyone complained about the TVs at thr LVH yet? Everything is easily accessible to connect, but the TV is "locked" and there is no way to change inputs so connecting anything is pointless :/

I brought my PS3 for nothing. Don't be like me and bring your own monitors.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Sigh...I hoped to get some training time in before the tournament tomorrow...oh well

To all the people that are going to EVO2014, have fun with the SG community cant wait to see it in the stream ( wish i could but im runnig a SG Tournament the same days in Mexico.)

Nothing like the hockey people ask of you're here for the "gamerz" thing

Where the hell is everyone!

By any chance, if you see a tall, big black dude wearing a "thug for life " cat shirt, tell me where casuals are being held.