• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

I'm on the episode where they're gonna introduce flame form.
finals week and a christmas carol ate up a ton of my time.
I'm gonna jump on it super hard this weekend.

Makes sense christmas can be a busy time, well when you get to Agito I hope you enjoy the rest of it which I can tell you is good because now I have completed it.

Agito is now my 7th favourite kamen rider series

Now it is time to rewatch Wizard and I already have something to say for what the series did not live up to, it uses in the opening that civilization use to rely on magic and then we stopped using it, of which I am disappointed that they don't use this element enough.

Sure it is used with Beast but it is not used enough in my opinion.

I haven't seen anywhere that has it so the answer to that is no unfortunately.

has anybody gotten anymore news on golden fruit cup?

Nope. Watched the raw, but still no sign of a subbed version.

Have this by the way:

tumblr_ndg07dsyd91sjulefo1_500.png

I've only read the synopsis. But,it seems Kaito has some really good parts in the movie.

It tends to suck watching an episode raw because there is cool action but there might be cool phrases and you might miss them because there are no subs.

Watching a movie with that in mind must be even worse than that.

Also I have my kamen rider christmas image prepared make sure you guys have yours so you aren't cursing yourself for not getting finding a good image on boxing day.

dude, I made this Kaito one myself, and it took forever to find a picture that would allow me to edit it.

I kinda wish I could have eggnog in the cup, but eh, its good enough.

I mean the images to celebrate Christmas with as opposed to avatars.

Also congrats on making that avatar by yourself.

Ryoma is best Santa. Did you make this? Looks awesome :D

And: Here are the new lockseeds (and Riders!) for the Zangetsu/Baron-movie:

Bn7yRJu.jpg

B8CudaC.jpg

HVpTlZV.jpg

zAZ7zlB.jpg

4nc2unl.jpg

Looks like Zangetsu is using a prototype Suika lockseed (with a freaking Gatling gun on the shield), Baron uses the Taboo (Apple) one. There are also two (!) no Riders, one uses Dragonfruit Energy, the other one Apple, maybe he uses Taboo before Baron get's it?

Really interesting. The Dragonfruit Energy-Rider could use a test-version for Ryoma, which he later finishes with the help of Megahex to use in the summer movie.

so, Gaim is seriously the rider series with the most riders.

what is it at now? like, 20?

also no, I didnt make it. found it on twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermanworf
Almost, 18.

20 if you count Bujin Gaim and Maja. Not counting doubles like Jam, Zangetsu Shin, Ryugen Yomi, Kuro Gaim.

But I made a nice Gaim Christmas card for you guys, just wait :)

Reactions: SanoBaron
I didn't make a rider Christmas image but I find one which is good enough for me in this case which I am gonna put a little closer to christmas.

technically Bujin Gaim counts.
I count any movie rider as part of the riders of that series so long as they use the same utilities and equipment functionality.
even though Bujin Gaim never have an unhenshined form.
then again, none of the other war gods did either.
I also am gonna count Zangetsu Shin, only because that one had more than one identity, even if both of them were already established characters.

also, I wish I had the clip of Petey Greene eating watermelon and saying "lord have mercy" because that would be a perfect response for Zangetsu in that beautiful watermlon.

Last edited:
Get your money together Sano:

attachment.php

Medicom Club Exclusive, 22000 yen. Releases February 5tth 2015.

I like Eternal but not that much! I draw the line at 80 dollars for a figure.

Holy crap that figure is almost 120 quid.

Yeah that seems like too much.

I hope there is an episode of drive where there is brief cameo from Eternals' actor like they did with double.

and he just,gives Drive a thumbs down because he's Eternal and he doesn't care about your feelings.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Drive is in battle against a roidmude.
Shinnosuke: "Time to take you for a ride."
Eternal drives by
Eternal: "Your driving sucks."
and then Eternal drives away.
Belt : "What a rude fellow."
Roidmude of the fortnight: "I liked him."
Shinnosuke: "Shut up you."

I like Eternal but not that much! I draw the line at 80 dollars for a figure.

I did that... once. But then there was Monsterarts and Masterpiece Transformers. But they are not that expensive. Paid 12600¥ for my Star Saber pre-order, that's the most expensive thing I paid this year.

Yeah that seems like too much.

It really is. I never had one of these in hand but they look like Hot Toys, quality-wise. I can understand where the price is coming, I mean you have a basic articulated body with real cloth over it and shit. But it's too expensive for me also, I stay at my Figuarts, these are expensive as well but still manageable.

Just watched Episode 11 of Drive, really, really good! The show accelerates now, we get a huge reveal about Chase and next episode we will meet Mach. And we also get a new Roidmude general. Can't wait!

space bitch must die
eQKd0V4.jpg

that must be an imposter. the real Gentaro would probably try to befriend Rosalina as much as he would Amazon.

maybe he is trying to free her from her plastic cage

I'm hoping there will be figures where the riders are doing something other than kicking.
I know it's the most recognizable attack they have, but there are other riders that aren't known for doing them, like Blade and Hibiki.
Hell, Gaim is featured in this trailer, and I can probably count all of his rider kicks on one hand.

the gameplay looks pretty fun though. I can see it as something kids and adults who enjoy Kamen Rider would like.
the use of other items to summon secondary riders and other forms is pretty cool.
hopefully they'll add the rest of the Heisei and dip into Showa.

also, good on them for having George Ukita for the commercial announcer.

gotta get dat Fourze

I'm waiting on word for the Gaim X Drive movie. REALLY want to see the Armored Kamen Riders get revenge for the jerk daring to harm Mai.

Last edited:
and Kaito proves he never died.
because he never exploded.
he just became a tree for a while.

and, I just got notice from Toku Taku that the Complete Selection DiEnd Driver with Belt (the driver actually scans cards) is now avalabe pfr ore order. It releases in October.

Diend, so much potential wasted...

The character or the Driver? Cause the newer driver is supposed to have a fully working scanner in it now.

As for DiEnd himself, his lowest point was the first Super Hero Taisen Movie.

I meant that Diend should have been the hero rider of the Decade world, and Decade would be the villain rider.

then you got two guys whose power makes sense and gives them a spoils of war feel with how they work.

Diend beat villain riders and get their power, Decade beats hero riders and gains their powers.

Maybe that's what they were supposed to do originally. Tsukasa did have amnesia and eventually killed all the Main Riders.