• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

he'll definitely get more forms, but most likely no more base forms since we havent seen anything else done with trideron toy.

It makes sense but currently we still don't know, I don't know for me I feel they are making it obvious but then the twist ends up being that what we thought is completely wrong.

I feel it would still be cool for Chase to be proto drive though.

So the next form after Technic will probably be the midseason upgrade probably then, well that is what I hope it is.

I can't believe how much I missed the showa era, I still enjoy the Neo Heisei era the most but the showa era is still great.

Triple posting but I after watching it over again I have let up on my dislike of Faiz, Which I was not expecting it to happen.

I have not done this Wizard but I will get around to it eventually.

New base form or mid-season upgrade? "Kamen Rider Drive Type Formula":

FOfKvE.jpg

The outline gives me weird Fourze-vibes but the gun screams "Kachidoki". Help.

I have not done this Wizard but I will get around to it eventually.

Get that Shabadoobie-Showtime running! :D

I still like Wizard in a weird way, even though I know it's bad. Maybe because it was my first Rider-show besides Gaim.

I am not sure what I think about Drive's new form, The shift car looks a bit like a train car, I think but I don't know really.

Technic while it has a unique design didn't really blow me away like type wild but then I guess Technic is more situational then Speed or Wild in combat situation.

This I am not really sure what to think of at all. Maybe when the full suit is revealed I will probably be able to judge it fully then.

Also about getting to my second view on Wizard I will probably do that after I get through after I am done with Agito which will sometime soon, hopefully since Uni does not grant me as much free time.

Also according to what I found Drive is meant to have another form called type deadheat and this would be before type formula.

According to more sources Drive gets another weapon when he obtains type formula as well.

Last edited:
The blue thing next to him isnt the Shift Car, that's his rifle which is shaped like a truck. Also the outlines are quite misleading, he actually has a spoiler on his back which overlaps with the helmet in this picture, so no Fourze lookalike.

You're right about Deadheat, that's a combo form which both Drive and Mach can use by combining a Shift Car and a Signal Bike. Don't really know the order in which they appear though, the toys don't help much here.

Ah I see, yeah that that weapon is quite deceiving as it looks like it is shaped like a shift car.

I am partially imagining formula is his Drive's mid season upgrade.

Just watched episode 9 of Drive, I loved it! Type Technique is amazing, like holy shit it blew me away, had no real expectations for it, but still: Amazing! Overall great episode, and the boss is still the best:

npe9z5ol.jpg

Also I couldn’t help but notice this, of course it's 100% justified because of safety reasons:

i9lvrpdr.jpg

And next up: Proto-Drive! Heart! Awesome!

Reactions: Cybermanworf
I already watched the episode but I didn't want to put up my drive by this week.

I am not sure if it is just me or did this episode feel like a one part episode as opposed to a two parter?

I am not sure if it is just me or did this episode feel like a one part episode as opposed to a two parter?

I thought so as well! But: Volt's legacy will play a part in the next episode so it kind of is a two-parter. But a really good one!

I guess it is probably because of the monster of the week actually lasting a week instead of a two, I like the mixing up of this especially since we get to see one of the Roidmude leaders in action.

But wasnt Volt in the teaser for the next episode as well? Could be a flashback, but maybe he somehow comes back.

Maybe heart is like the medic of the roidmudes or something.

Also if my sources are right then the 4th of January there isn't going to be an episode of Drive.

Also according to some toy catalogues people are translating we might have information about Drive's final form, take that with a grain of salt though when checking though since I doubt anyone would know information about that this early.

Correct. But Mach will premiere before that so I'm kind of cool with it.

So cool... I'm going Technique now!

Maybe heart is like the medic of the roidmudes or something.

Don't forget about that little device the one Roidmude gave to Heart, there's something fishy about that.

I almost forgot about, I guess drive does it's purpose it makes me hella hype for more kamen rider.

Also I couldn’t help but notice this, of course it's 100% justified because of safety reasons:

i9lvrpdr.jpg

And next up: Proto-Drive! Heart! Awesome!
I demand a skateboard photoshopped under her.

Which rider hoodie would you have?

I would go for the Ryuki hoodie.

upload_2014-12-10_1-19-6.png

Decade, Double, OOO and Kiva personally

That was a nice video and is interesting seeing a kamen rider video without japanese music.

"Watches one of the fourze videos with Gentarou and Nadeshiko"

Dr.-Who.gif

Reactions: SanoBaron
nothing will be truer than the OTP of hot blooded high-schooler and his space goo waifu.

At first I was like it was a nice relationship and then I realised she was a female rider and wasn't going to last long and I was right.

Why is Wizard one of the only series to have a female rider that survives in the series she is in?

well, technically doesn't Nadeshiko just go back to space? I mean, I haven't seen any of the Fourze movies so I don't know.

Last edited:
Second one Cybermanwolf. Go watch the Decade x Double Movie War. That one has a Female Rider Debut in it, and while we get her Henshin & Hissatsu, nothing else has been done with her yet. Also Nadeshiko is still alive, she is just back to being Space Goo wandering the stars.

Great video Baron, I wish the Attack on Hero one I introduced a while back had not been taken down.

Nadeshiko is still alive.

upload_2014-12-11_0-34-18.png

Yes I know there was more to the post but for me this is the most important thing and that makes three female riders that lived then, which is fricking great.

If you have seen Ryuki and Kiva then there are more than 3 who have survived once you understand the rules to those shows.

except Yoko and Tackle. you know they's dead.

and I don't think the one time Erika used Birth should count. considering those suits are mainly Date and Gotou.

What I mean by my rules of female riders are those who have their own original armour as opposed to in Kiva where Yuri and Megumi used the Ixa gear, I don't really count them as cases as most of the ones that tend to pass on have their own original suits, although they are a case having female riders not die so in that regard they do count, that is a decent point of Kiva in that regard.

If you are reffering to the female rider in Ryuki I assume you are reffering to Femme and I haven't seen the movie so I am not sure of the case for that one but I think it makes sense that she survived given the the shenanigans in the show.

Nah I don't Count Tackle, as well...it's covered why she's Not considered a Rider. And Yoko OBVIUOSLY does not count as we saw her sacrifice.

I kinda sorta count tackle. except that she's better than a kamen rider. ;-;7

You also need to add Kamen Rider Shuki from Hibiki to the Dead Female Riders list, but she was in her 80's and pulling a Tsunade.

Well then, we have in order of Survuving Female Riders we have Femme, Amaki, Kivala and Orange Mage. Small list but there have not been too many female riders with their own Drivers/Gear.

Edit: A lot of people count Electro Wave Tackle, but it is covered when the Riders themselves start wondering why She is not a Rider.

Who is Amaki, if I may ask, I can't seem to remember her.

I just always thought Stronger didn't want Tackle to be considered a rider because she sacrificed more than what any rider could give? like, her sacrifice would never be seen as a victory to evil for them.

at least that's what I got from kamen rider spirits.

EDIT: Amaki is a female trumpet playing Oni from Decade. I don't know if she was in Hibiki.

She is in Hibiki, Only Henshins Once before Deciding to live as a Human, and is unnamed in her Oni/Rider form until Decade.

She is a part of one of the best scenes in Decade:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermanworf