• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Alright, thank you. Think I will watch some Gaim first, that’s were Bravo is in, right?

Showa on the other hand is really hard to find, but generally all of Showa is good, but please take in mind to not judge the special effects by today's standards. watch them while imagining you too are in the time where they were aired.

As I said, I’m a huge Godzilla-Fan. I have almost all of the movies. I literally watch grown-ups in rubber suits beating the shit out of each other, and I love it. Nothing in terms of effect quality can put me down. I’m a big fan of hand-made effects, even if they look really cheap by today’s standards.

And it’s funny that Kamen Rider also uses the Japanese eras to organize their seasons. Godzilla does that too, there’s also a Showa- and a Heisei-Era of Godzilla movies. I know it’s a term that describes Japanese real-life eras, but I thought Godzilla was the only thing that uses them as a generic term for their products out of this time.

And it’s funny that Kamen Rider also uses the Japanese eras to organize their seasons. Godzilla does that too, there’s also a Showa- and a Heisei-Era of Godzilla movies. I know it’s a term that describes Japanese real-life eras, but I thought Godzilla was the only thing that uses them as a generic term for their products out of this time.

This is actually rather prevalent in Japanese tokusatsu. Even franchises like Ultraman and Sentai use those labels.

Alright, thank you. Think I will watch some Gaim first, that’s were Bravo is in, right?

As I said, I’m a huge Godzilla-Fan. I have almost all of the movies. I literally watch grown-ups in rubber suits beating the shit out of each other, and I love it. Nothing in terms of effect quality can put me down. I’m a big fan of hand-made effects, even if they look really cheap by today’s standards.

well, for the Kamen Rider fans, Showa and Heisei are actually ways of describing the roots of Kamen Rider, and where the gap in rider series was.

the Showa era series (Kamen rider 1 to black RX) were all created by Shotaro Ishinomori.

the Heisei series however were the ones created AFTER Shotaro Ishinomori's passing, Kuuga being the first. the current series starting from W onward, is called 'Neo-Heisei'. and was actually meant as this sort of new format of rider series that started AFTER Decade (which you should take with a grain of salt)

fun fact though, and I could be mixing up my information, but, the 3 movie riders (shin, ZO, and J), were all made during the Heisei era. But fans allow those riders to be considered Showa since they were Shotaro Ishinomori originals.

All this time and I didn't know that Shotaro Ishinomori died.

I feel bad.

All this time and I didn't know that Shotaro Ishinomori died.

I feel bad.
yeah. it does suck. that man will forever live on in our scarved heroes.

I like to think he'd be proud of Gaim.

so, after 4 years of putting it off, I finally finished Kamen Rider W.

and I must say, it's been a good ride with this series. I love all the characters, from Shotaro to Philip, to Akiko, to Terui "minute-to-henshin" Ryuu. The sins have been counted up, and I thank this series for the tale of two friends riding through hell together.

Thank you, Kamen Rider W.
wallpaper3.jpg

(them final episode feels yo)
and now, while I hang my hat for W, its time to count the medals.
one.
two.
and three.
Kamen_Rider_OOO.jpg

Everything is gonna come up Os!

Last edited:
I liked the mystery kinda portion of W that's why i liked it a little more.

W is just generally a good series all around.

its one of the few series where a character wearing a fedora doesnt look or fit "the nice guy" role.
tumblr_lzqlzeX5Dq1qbvpee.jpg

kinda wish we could have had more Skull aside from the movies. Skull is the shit yo!

edit:

I also listened to Cyclone Effect Side B.

the tears.

they NEVER stop!

tumblr_m3uijueqnB1qjm61eo1_500.png

Last edited:
THIS WEEK IN GAIM!

-Kouta tries to tell Mai the thing but Micchy the Liar won't have it!
-Kaito showing he's got the stones!
-Zangetsu gets super butthurt!
-Ryouma gets super butthurt!
-Micchy the Liar gets super butthurt!
-DJ Sagara and Desu Mai have a chit chat
+more DJ Sagara!
-No Oren this week. PARDON!
-Kouta is sad but then he goes "FUCK YOU!" and Rambo's!
-All the Kurokages red shirt it!
-KACHIDOKI BEATBOX GUN BITCH!
-MUDDA! FUCKIN'! KACHIDOKI! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMS!
kamen_rider_gaim___kachidoki_arms__by_kamen_riders-d79yv31.jpg

really good episode.

Next week, we gettin' the muthafuckin' hype train in this bitch!

until next time!
DON'T SAY NO! JUST LIVE MORE!

Last edited:
Hey guys, it’s the Kamen Rider-Noobie again. I’ve finished watching Episode 23 of Kamen Rider Gaim, and I think I can write some of my opinions on the series down now.

Its mothafuckin amazing, yo!!! I have to confess: I thought Kamen Rider was just the Japanese version of the Power Rangers. There, I said it. I deserve a Bravo-Kick to the face for that. Not only because the model for Power Rangers was really Super Sentai, not Kamen Rider, although they are similar in some ways. I heard there’s even a Gaim/Sentai-Crossover episode.

But no, these are two entirely different things. Power Rangers is a piece of infantile crap against Kamen Rider. While Power Rangers glorifies transformations in a totally bothersome way, like the same 2-minute transformations every episode, Kamen Rider does it nice and fast. And I like the way of transforming in Gaim, it’s fast while characteristic and nice to look at. It has a little bit of Transformers with how the fruit places itself upon the head and then folds out as the helmet and chest armor, I like that. And these slogans after the transformation, god dammit I can’t get them out of my head. "Mister Dangerous" and "Knight of the Spear", I hear them all day long in my head. Good for me I can’t speak out the Japanese ones, or else those would hunt me too.

Please someone; write them down here so I can learn them. I know the English ones (like "Path of Blossoms, to the stage") but I want to learn the Japanese ones.

And what I always hated about Power Rangers is how unimportant the story is. There’s a bad guy, he spawns monsters, a team of teenagers transforms to stop him. That’s it. They get robo-animals, every bad guy grows totally big after being beaten once, animal robots unit to Zord, Zord beats the shit out of big baddie, end.

With Gaim, I was amazed who deep the story and the characters are. The whole thing about Yggdrasil, Helheim… and what’s up with DJ Sagara? So many new plot twists, so good.

And don’t even get me started on the armor designs, they are so beautiful, all of them. I love the feudal Japanese style mixed with fruits and robots. I can’t even imagine having one of these suits, I would go to every convention in the land to show it off.

God I can’t even really describe what I like about Kamen Rider Gaim. If someone would ask me, I would have to say "Everything!". Okay, the street dancing is kind of cheesy, but it steps out of the focus real quick ones the plot evolves.

Now there’s me sitting here, waiting for the next episode, and crying my heart out about the fact that all the FiguArts from Gaim/Orange and Baron/Banana are long sold out. Damn, I need these!!! Hope I get them once they are out and in stock again. I’m on guard duty now, once Bravo/Durian pops up for preorder, he’s mine. And please... make a Kachidoki Arms-FiguArt, that thing is beyond awesome!!!

You should start on the older series too..they're just as good as Gaim if not better!

@Detective Q I'm glad to see you're loving Gaim. it really is a very good series. and you should definitely check out sentai. yes, it does follow the power rangers formula, but the writing is better than most of what power rangers puts out.

my recommendation is Kakuranger. Ni-inja! Ni-in-ja!

edit:

also, for something that isn't sentai, check out Garo.
img-762341480.jpg

cuz its fuckin' Garo.
MAKAISENKI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Idiyanale
THIS WEEK IN GAIM!
-Micchy the Liar has evolved into Micchy the scumbag
-Genesis Riders are still butthurt!
-JINBAAAAAAA PECHU!~ HAHA!
(Just kidding! it's Kuuga Pegasus)
-Sagara might be a snake in the grass!
-Overlords wreckin' shit!
-Kachidoki be Melon slicin' in this forest!
-Mai and Kaito having moments
-Kaito is still so flippant, yet, so desirable. no homo
-Kota is still saying "fuck you", but this time to the past!
-Zack and co. get a mention!

another good episode and a really good look into the other overlords and more to the mystery of Sagara.

Next week, we gettin' our favorite pâtissier back in the Gaim game! (hopefully Metal Yoshida hasn't gotten flowers yet)

Until next time!

Don't say no! Just live more!

Hey any of you guys gettin that Kamen Rider Game? (Battride War 2)? If you do tell me what it's like cu I kinda want it..but eh.

Hey any of you guys gettin that Kamen Rider Game? (Battride War 2)? If you do tell me what it's like cu I kinda want it..but eh.
I know someone who bought it. if only we could get @Goodbye18000 to come on this thread to give us a viewpoint for first time buyers of it.

I would say buy it though, because a lot of the rider games are on nintendo consoles so I say its a must buy to get it on a non region locked console.

Well, I didn't buy it, I just played it at my friends house. He imported it. If you're a Kamen Rider fan, then yeah, it's worth the purchase (just not the Special Edition that comes with theme music, cause you can import your own) but otherwise, if you're not, it does have some issues.

The biggest offender is the frame rate. Dear God, no wonder among my friends it's nicknamed Kamen Rider: FrameRide War because it's at war with it. It's okay in some sections, but others it's just... eidasnosndopasndfosd.
Second, if you're not a fan of Musou games. That is the Dynasty/Samurai/Pirate Warriors titles. The majority of the gameplay is finding a good combo and doing it over and over. If you're like me, you'll love it because it's fun and personally relaxing. Just sit back and SLAUGHTER MILLIONS. If you want challenge you can up the difficulty, though it just adds more HP to the enemies. If you'd like to possibly try the GENRE out first, the best example would be the Pirate Warriors 2 demo on Japanese PSN.

Overall, the first one might be worth passing over, but from what I've seen of the second it looks to have improved a lot.

well, first things first, my mistake on saying you bought it, and thank you @Goodbye18000 for the in depth explanation of the game.

I'll definitely get the game if I can, and hopefully you answered @MistuhDari's question with enough details to influence his purchase.

and if you wish to learn more about the Kamen Rider series while you're here, you're more than welcome to stay.
1381726088597.gif

Last edited:
hm. Interesting indeed....I wonder where i can buy it? (I've never imported before)

what riders did you play as? if you cant remember their names, you can just describe them. I am really interested in who all is in the game.

what riders did you play as? if you cant remember their names, you can just describe them. I am really interested in who all is in the game.

Or I could just list them from the wiki.

Main Characters
  • Kamen Rider Wizard
    • Flame Style (default)
      • Flame Dragon (Attack)
    • Water Style
      • Water Dragon (Attack)
    • Hurricane Style
      • Hurricane Dragon (Attack)
    • Land Style
      • Land Dragon (Attack)
    • All Dragon (Finisher Form)
    • Infinity Style [DLC separate character]
  • Kamen Rider Fourze
    • Base States (default)
    • Elek States
    • Fire States
    • Magnet States
    • Cosmic States (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider OOO
    • Tatoba Combo (default)
    • Limited Time Combos (via attacks only)
      • Gatakiriba Combo
      • Latorartar Combo
      • Sagohzo Combo
      • Tajadol Combo
      • Shauta Combo
    • Putotyra Combo (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Double
    • Joker Half Side
      • CycloneJoker (default)
      • HeatJoker
      • LunaJoker
    • Metal Half Side
      • HeatMetal
      • CycloneMetal
      • LunaMetal
    • Trigger Half Side
      • LunaTrigger
      • CycloneTrigger
      • HeatTrigger
    • CycloneJokerXtreme (Finisher Form)
    • FangJoker (separate character)
  • Kamen Rider Decade
    • Kamen Ride: Decade (default)
    • Pre-Decade's Heisei Kamen Ride Forms (max 3 cards uses)
      • Kamen Ride: Kuuga (Mighty Form)
      • Kamen Ride: Agito (Ground Form)
      • Kamen Ride: Ryuki
      • Kamen Ride: Faiz
      • Kamen Ride: Blade (Ace Form)
      • Kamen Ride: Hibiki
      • Kamen Ride: Kabuto (Rider Form)
      • Kamen Ride: Den-O (Sword Form)
      • Kamen Ride: Kiva (Kiva Form)
    • Final Kamen Ride: Decade Complete (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Kiva
    • DoGaBaKi Form (Rider Glide)
      • Kiva Form (default)
      • Garulu Form
      • Basshaa Form
      • Dogga Form
    • Emperor Form (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Den-O
    • Climax Form (Finisher Form) (limited time for below forms while fully damaged)
    • Liner Form
  • Kamen Rider Kabuto
    • Masked Form (default while in gameplay)
    • Rider Form (common default in other menu selections)
    • Hyper Form (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Hibiki
    • Oni Form (default)
    • Hibiki Kurenai (via attacks, limited time)
    • Armed Hibiki (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Blade
    • Ace Form (default)
    • Jack Form (limited time)
    • King Form (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Faiz
    • Base Form (default)
    • Axel Form (via attacks, limited time)
    • Blaster Form (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Ryuki
    • Base Form (default)
    • Ryuki Survive (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Agito
    • Trinity Form (Rider Glide)
      • Ground Form (default)
      • Storm Form
      • Flame Form
    • Burning Form (limited time)
    • Shining Form (Finisher Form)
  • Kamen Rider Kuuga
    • Mighty Form (default)
      • Rising Mighty (via string charge attack)
        • Amazing Mighty (Rising Mighty's finishing move Form)
    • Dragon Form
      • Rising Dragon (via string charge attack)
    • Pegasus Form
      • Rising Pegasus (via string charge attack)
    • Titan Form
      • Rising Titan (via string charge attack)
    • Ultimate Form (Finisher Form)
Support Characters
Common Enemies
Bosses
Navigators

• Kamen Rider Wizard
      • Infinity Dragon (Attack for Infinity Style only)
        • Infinity Dragon Gold (Finisher Form)
    • Kamen Rider Fourze
      • Fusion States
        • Meteor
          • Meteor Nadeshiko (Finisher Form)
    • Kamen Rider OOO
      • Super Tatoba Combo (different finisher and no limiter)
      • Burakawani Combo
    • Kamen Rider Double
      • CycloneJokerGoldXtreme (Finisher Form)
    • Kamen Rider Decade
      • Strongest Complete Form (Finisher Form)
      • Jumbo Formation Complete Form
    • Kamen Rider Kiva
      • DoGaBaKi Emperor Form (Finisher Form)
      • Flight Style
    • Kamen Rider Den-O
      • Wing Form (Separate Character)
      • Super Climax Form (Finisher Form)
    • Kamen Rider Kuuga
      • Rising Ultimate (Finisher Form)

Reactions: Cybermanworf
well, its great to know that a ton of the Heisei cast is in the game... but not too many Showas from what I can tell. looks like I wont be getting my GIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! on with Amazon...

but I still want to know who you played as when you played it at your friends. I love seeing what riders look aesthetically pleasing to people since there's such a diverse design throughout the entire franchise.

but I still want to know who you played as when you played it at your friends. I love seeing what riders look aesthetically pleasing to people since there's such a diverse design throughout the entire franchise.

I played as OOO and Wizard, just cause OOO is the only Kamen Rider I've watched so far (going to get back into it in the summer) and Wizard because he's the mascot. They all play very well, being diverse with lots of different movesets to chose from.

Since I sort of this did Jojos I think I will put my thoughts on the kamen rider series as I go along. Not finished with but 18 episodes into Kamen rider Ryuki. More of a random pick for why that was my first choice along with a few reccomendations.

My first time watching a Kamen rider series and I am really enjoying it so far. My interest was originally in super sentai due to growing up on power rangers series, so with Kamen rider series being of a different format with the heroes line up make a welcome change.

For the cast of characters I do like Shinji even though he is far too naive at the moment. Ren seems cool and has my second favourite kamen rider suit of the cast I have seen so far. I can't remember scissors guy I didn't like him. Kitaoka was a character I though I was going to hate him like scissors but he is good character despite not being the nicest person and he is the guy with my favourite kamen rider suit, also his assistant is awesome. I think Tezuka was the name of the fortune teller guy, I like him and I think it will be interesting to hear his back story. There was also two other riders, the computer game douche guy, don't like him and the prsioner, don't like him either. With that would be my thoughts so far of Kamen rider Ryuki so far which I am really enjoying.

NEVER GIVE UP!

This week’s episode of Gaim was awesome! :D

Oren is just my favorite; every episode he’s in is a great one. I’m not really into slapstick humor, but about that I had to laugh. Good to see that Jonouchi’s still in there, in some other shows I know a character like that would have just disappeared. I don’t really like him, but I like the fact that the show is still caring about him. And since Oren is getting to the point where he can’t ignore the truth about the Inves anymore, it seems there’s some funny team-up’s ahead!

DJ-Sagara is still a mystery to me, either he is some kind of Overlord or he is an evil entity of unknown source that plays the factions out against each other to get the forbidden fruit for him. But I don’t think he’s evil, maybe he’s the last survivor of Helheim who didn’t mutated into an Inves. I don’t know guys, just guessing.

Professor Ryoma seems to be the real villain in the series, I think he will find a way to grasp the forbidden fruit and control Helheim, becoming an Uber-Overlord in the process.

Next week it seems there’s some more of Scumbag-Mitchi, god I can’t wait for that guy to get his ass kicked properly.

Merveilleux Bravo Rider, return again soon, s'il vous plaît!

THIS WEEK IN GAIM!

-Kouta, Micchy the Liar, and Zack teamin' up!
-Zack has stepped up the Knuckle game and being the nice guy
-Oren proves you can be manly and fabulous through training!
-Jonouchi is so pretty Always be crying because sad Jonouchi is unfoirtunately funny
-Sagara and the Energy Riders have a chit-chat which makes Ryouma hype.
-Sagara: I wasn't even here in the first place!
-Kouta and Kaito have a conversation
-Kaito is still anti-heroing like a champ!
-Jonouchi snaps and tells daddy Oren off
-Kouta tries to tell Jonouchi the things but daddy Oren don't want no beat riders corrupting his little boy!
-Let's go Antic Riders!
-Saving Private Oren!
-father son moments
-Oren might regret this decision! please Metal Yoshida! don't receive your flowers just yet!
A very good episode and a nice contrast between all the plot heavy ones we've had for a long time. And it's great to see Bravo and Ornac back in the fray.

Next week! Micchy the Liar is getting in everybody's business! and Kaito is gonna be bringing the sour up in this forest!

Until next week:

DON'T SAY NO! JUST LIVE MORE!

I played as OOO and Wizard, just cause OOO is the only Kamen Rider I've watched so far (going to get back into it in the summer)
When you get back into OOO, tell us. it would be very SUBARASHII!

NEVER GIVE UP!

This week’s episode of Gaim was awesome! :D

Oren is just my favorite; every episode he’s in is a great one. I’m not really into slapstick humor, but about that I had to laugh. Good to see that Jonouchi’s still in there, in some other shows I know a character like that would have just disappeared. I don’t really like him, but I like the fact that the show is still caring about him. And since Oren is getting to the point where he can’t ignore the truth about the Inves anymore, it seems there’s some funny team-up’s ahead!

DJ-Sagara is still a mystery to me, either he is some kind of Overlord or he is an evil entity of unknown source that plays the factions out against each other to get the forbidden fruit for him. But I don’t think he’s evil, maybe he’s the last survivor of Helheim who didn’t mutated into an Inves. I don’t know guys, just guessing.

Professor Ryoma seems to be the real villain in the series, I think he will find a way to grasp the forbidden fruit and control Helheim, becoming an Uber-Overlord in the process.

Next week it seems there’s some more of Scumbag-Mitchi, god I can’t wait for that guy to get his ass kicked properly.

Merveilleux Bravo Rider, return again soon, s'il vous plaît!

I too love Oren. he's such a great and well written character who hopefully doesnt get Urobutchered! ;A;
and I like the idea that he is more of a father figure to Jonouchi. you can't tell me no on this headcanon! I won't accept anything else!

I love the idea that Sagara is a survivor of Helheim. I also love how Sagara and Desu-Mai are both kinda like a mix between Kyubey and Homura from Madoka. they play off each other really well and I hope we get more interactions between Desu-Mai and Sagara.

I have no clue who will be the final villain is gonna be (please let this series end on one final fight between Kaito and Kouta. it has to end that way SO BAAAAAAD!) but I know the final villain is gonna be huge and hopefully something we wont expect.

Let's all pray that Metal Yoshida (Oren's actor) has yet to receive flowers yet. we don't need another episode 14 so soon after this one. please Urobuchi, don't hurt us like that... please!

I have now completed Kamen rider Ryuki, which was really good for my first Kamen rider series. Sorry I don't really have any big analyses or stuff to saya bout it other than I really enjoyed. Although I do have a question, how similair or different is this one to the other kamen rider series ?

I have now completed Kamen rider Ryuki, which was really good for my first Kamen rider series. Sorry I don't really have any big analyses or stuff to saya bout it other than I really enjoyed. Although I do have a question, how similair or different is this one to the other kamen rider series ?
weeeeeell, Ryuki isn't bad, but there are many rider fans who don't like how it throws the word "Kamen Rider" around so freely because in the Showa era the name meant something. but, I don't see it as a bad thing. Ryuki is very different in terms that most rider shows have around 2-3 main riders as the main characters, and that they have a main villain group or organization. at least in Neo-Heisei. in regular Heisei that number would fluctuate a lot. some would have only 1, others would have around 5 or even more. Ryuki isn't a bad series but it kind of stands out just for the sheer number of riders it has.

So Ryuki is quite different from other shows, well that makes sense. Also a decision of after I catch up with Gaim I will watch the earilest kamen rider series that has all the episodes subbed.

So Ryuki is quite different from other shows, well that makes sense. Also a decision of after I catch up with Gaim I will watch the earilest kamen rider series that has all the episodes subbed.
that would be V3, which many consider as one of the best Showa Rider shows. you're in for a treat.
alsowatchAmazonafter

Not caught up with but I have hit the point where I think things will start to be significantly different which is episode 14 of kamen rider gaim. It starts off so light and fun and it might have some shades of it given some of the characters like oren, But damn this is getting darker now. Not that I mind, this should really be expected when the lead writer is Gen Urobochi.

Gaim pretty much changes the rules every episode-every other episode.

Yeah that does happen quite alot. I do really like Oren but my favourite character so far is Takatora. I am not entirely sure why he is my favourite though, probably because he has a great fighter so far and his armored rider zangetsu just sounds awesome.

Also a question for Sanoblaze. In one of your previous post you mentioned that people did not like ryuki that much due to the fact it threw around the title of kamen rider. Is that because in the earlier days kamen rider was a more significant title or that it just uses kamen rider too much?

Also a question for Sanoblaze. In one of your previous post you mentioned that people did not like ryuki that much due to the fact it threw around the title of kamen rider. Is that because in the earlier days kamen rider was a more significant title or that it just uses kamen rider too much?
well, the name Kamen Rider was a title that meant something back in Showa era shows.

if you watch Kamen Rider W, it sort of reflects this in the 2nd movie where they get angry at the villain for calling himself a Kamen Rider, because the city they lived in gave them that name.

me, I dont mind it. I think its fine and so long as they arent saying "THIS IS HOW KAMEN RIDERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FROM NOW ON" I don't see any harm with the name meaning something else in another show.

so, yes, in the earlier days Kamen Rider meant something, but it shouldn't be viewed as something bad with how Heisei treats it.

That makes sense then. Just as a question although my level of knowledge on the subject is that great, which is your favourite rider outfit? Mine is Odin's ( The king of slapping ) from Ryuki.

OOPH! asking me my favorite outfit is hard. I need to think about it since theres so many I love.

[warning: long ass post]

I've been thinking about it, and I have to say these are my favorite designs throughout all of Kamen Rider:

Ichigo:
1396183415937.png

-its sleek, aged well like a fine wine, and pretty much is the bar for the design of Kamen Rider.

V3:
Kamen_Rider_V3.jpg

-a really great and colorful suit that was the first different rider suit after Ichigo and Nigo.

Amazon:
Kamen_Rider_Amazon-vote5.jpg

-first non cyborg based Rider suit and definitely has this fierce look to it, reflecting the wild man that is Amazon

Super 1:
Kamen_Rider_Super-1_(screenshot).jpg

-I dont know what it is that makes me love Super 1's design, but it's flashy yet sleek and the silver really stands out and I love it.

Black:
kamen_rider_black.jpg

-sleek, powerful, the perfect blend of cyborg and organic that makes this suit work well for me. (just look at that those organic joints!)

ZO:
kamen-rider-zo.jpg

-it feels like a mix of so many different Rider designs, like V3's helmet, Amazon's stripes, Black's sleekness. it just really is one I like

Agito:
KamenRiderAgito.jpg

-I love the mystic yet empowering look to Agito. the gold silver and black with slight touches of red just give me the feeling of a warrior of magic and might (I do love magic based super-heroes) and his other forms in the series blend well with the design.

Faiz:
Kamen_Rider_Faiz.jpg

-the definition of a technological rider suit that is bult for both offense and defense, and it looks REALLY GOOD in the night scenes of the show with the yellow and red of the suit glowing bright.

Den-O Ax form:
Den-O-axeform.jpg

-this is my favorite of the Den-O forms because it reminds me of Agito and just has this powerful but subdued look to it.

Diend:
Diend.jpg

-as much as I don't like Decade and the series that failed to deliver, Diend has a look that is just amazing and makes me wish he was the main character of decade because of how cool he is. Also his henshin device is his gun. but fuck his final form though. that thing is ugly.

Wizard:
Kamen_Rider_Wizard.jpg

-I love red and black and wizard has the best combination of my two favorite colors that I have seen in Kamen Rider ever. also, coat tassels are an appropriate substitute for scarfs, but can never replace them. also magic heroes again.

and then there's Gaim suits that I can't even begin to name, but I guess I have to say Baron's Mango Arms is my favorite.
Kamen_Rider_Baron_Mango_Arms_in_Kamen_Rider_Gaim_Episode_8.jpg

JUST LOOK AT IT AND ALL OF IT'S GLORY!
it also helps that my favorite character in the show is Kaito.

hopefully that answers your question @Cybermanworf sorry for the lengthy post, but I just can't choose a single suit design.

and it does seem like for those of us watching Gaim, we all have different favorite characters and why we like them. I love how Gaim has like, almost no bad characters!

Yeah those are some pretty cool outfits, I have to applaud whoever makes the kamen rider outfits for keeping them unique over the years but a question why does the image quality in the first outfit look really good compared to some of the other ones if it was the earliest kamen rider?