• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Yeah those are some pretty cool outfits, I have to applaud whoever makes the kamen rider outfits for keeping them unique over the years but a question why does the image quality in the first outfit look really good compared to some of the other ones if it was the earliest kamen rider?
well, it's not actually the suit in the show, its a statue outside of the Toei company. I just tried to use more wiki size pics that I could find without having to use large ones.

Ah that makes sense then, good to know. I feel like I am putting you on the spot again but who do you think is the most badass kamen rider?

Ah that makes sense then, good to know. I feel like I am putting you on the spot again but who do you think is the most badass kamen rider?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL:

-Ichigo has the most experience
-Amazon's idea of a finisher is dismembering his enemies and having them bleed to death
-Black was thrown into a sun AND CAME OUT STRONGER BECAUSE OF IT!
-ZX is the perfect Kaizo Ningen
-ZO because he doesn't have that many powers from what I can tell
-Kuuga's strongest form's rider kick is strong enough to destroy the earth
-Agito because magic
-Knight because lance swords are cool and because he's Batman.
-Faiz because spoilers
-Kabuto I've heard is pretty badass
-W is pretty badass with the futuristic matrix-esque mainframe knowledge and detective personalities
-OOO is pretty cool as well as Birth because DORYUR AHM.
-Fourze is pretty good for the new kid on the block
-and so many badasses in Gaim.

and even though he's not connected to Kamen Rider in any way, I should give mention to the absolute badassery that is Garo.
garokill.gif

Because he's fucking Garo.

Also don't worry about feeling like you're putting me on the spot. I love any reason to talk about masked heroes especially Kamen Rider. (I havent even seen every show TBH)

What is Garo if I may ask, cause it looks really badass.

Garo is like if you combined the hollow fighting early parts of Bleach, Devil May Cry badassery, and a slight mix of Toku traditional goodness and cranked it up past eleven twice.

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/garo just check it out for yourself.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Well that's another thing added to the list of thing to watch then. Just one more question when do episodes of kamen rider gaim get released, note this if for when I have caught up as I haven't yet. Also what is up with the mysterious girl in gaim, is she going to be like kanzaki shirou or something?

Just one more question when do episodes of kamen rider gaim get released, note this if for when I have caught up as I haven't yet.

Gaim airs on Sunday morning; I don’t know the exact time.

Also what is up with the mysterious girl in gaim, is she going to be like kanzaki shirou or something?

I have no idea who kanzaki shirou is, but I know that the mystery behind Desu-Mai hasn’t been explained yet. I personally think she’s the embodiment of Helheim Forest and chooses hosts/wearers for the forbidden fruit.

the episodes usually are uploaded around late sunday and early monday, because thats around the time subbers can get the episodes out.

and we have no idea who or what Desu-Mai is and how she connects to everything. I bet it's gonna be amazing when we find out. and why do I call her Desu-Mai?
Gaim_Heterochromia_Deity.jpg

dYmwU.png

Last edited:
In response to detective Q, Kanzaki Shirou is one of the characters from Kamen rider Ryuki, who is mysterious and pops in from time to time without going into much spoiler territory.

In response to Sanoblaze I get why you call her Desu-mai, although mai is clearly not desuing enough from what I have seen so far.

Sorry about double posting but some thing I feel like updating on that were quite long to put in my other post, so I made a new.

I am finally up to date with kamen rider gaim and It has been brilliant and can only keep getting brilliant-er, If that is even a word.
My thoughts on the most recent episode number 26.
Can we upgrade Micchy to beyond a scum bag, can we do that, since he has seriously gone past scumbag levels in this episode, I mean you want to keep mai happy and then you go and screw up her plans, Well you haven't reached satoru levels of misguided yet so that is your one saving grace.
Yoko is still best girl in this series and Takatora is still my favourite character and according to the preview might have a bit of a backstory reveal in the next episode, hooray.
Kaito gets his upgrade with a Genesis Driver and I am bit disapointed that all the genesis drivers have bow and arrows. I would really like to see more variance.
Also he wasn't in this episode, but it seems the Oren will be making an appearance next episode.

Also I have started watching Kamen Rider V3 and Kamen Rider Kiva both of them are going really good so far.

THIS WEEK IN GAIM
-Kouta finally tells Mai the thing
-Mai tries to tell people the thing but Micchy still won't have it
-Kaito upgrades to a Genesis
-Zack getting his knuckles in Kaito's business
-so much backstabbing
-Kouta bruises Malika's peach ... wait
-FIGHT POWER! FIGHT POWER! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT F-F-F-F-FIGHT! I dub this the best arms chant ever.
-Kaito is still being amazing
-Micchy has now evolved into..... Micchy the Shitlord? I guess?

Next week, Oren is back! back again! and Kaito is gonna be so pissed at Micchy. Kick his ass something fierce Kaito!

Until next week!

DON'T SAY NO! JUST LIVE MORE!

Ah thanks Sano I was looking for a term to call Micchy, I guess Shitlord will do. Micchy the shitlord, sounds really fitting. I wonder how many episodes this is going to be anyways?

Sorry about double posting but some thing I feel like updating on that were quite long to put in my other post, so I made a new.

I am finally up to date with kamen rider gaim and It has been brilliant and can only keep getting brilliant-er, If that is even a word.
My thoughts on the most recent episode number 26.
Can we upgrade Micchy to beyond a scum bag, can we do that, since he has seriously gone past scumbag levels in this episode, I mean you want to keep mai happy and then you go and screw up her plans, Well you haven't reached satoru levels of misguided yet so that is your one saving grace.
Yoko is still best girl in this series and Takatora is still my favourite character and according to the preview might have a bit of a backstory reveal in the next episode, hooray.
Kaito gets his upgrade with a Genesis Driver and I am bit disapointed that all the genesis drivers have bow and arrows. I would really like to see more variance.
Also he wasn't in this episode, but it seems the Oren will be making an appearance next episode.

Also I have started watching Kamen Rider V3 and Kamen Rider Kiva both of them are going really good so far.
don't worry about double posts on here. there's only like, 3 of us who post here regularly so I don't think it would be a bother considering the fanbase for this series is scarce as it is....

Gaim is good. I agree. Yoko is definitely my favorite of the Genesis 4. especially since her actress is also her suit actress, and therefore does her own stunts. how about that? and yeah... the bows are kinda starting to get old, but if they can help regulate the budget in other places, I don't mind.

Ah thanks Sano I was looking for a term to call Micchy, I guess Shitlord will do. Micchy the shitlord, sounds really fitting. I wonder how many episodes this is going to be anyways?
we could always just call him Micchy Fish, but that would be just mean.

I've heard it might be 30, but I hope we can at least get around 40, more or less. at the most I want 44 episodes like OOO, but if it's less than that I won't mind. I just dont want this story to be rushed.

It would really not be enough at around the 30 mark of episodes, the over lords haven't really had enough time and there is still Desu mai who we still no nothing really concrete about her purpose, so I am thinking in the 40s for the amount of episodes.

like I said, I hope we get around OOO's level of episodes, which was around 44. if we can only get maybe 36 to 44 episodes, or somewhere in that range, I will be happy. I just dont want this series rushed in any way, shape, or form.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
angry-rage-anime-guy-beserk.jpg

I want to beat that dude up so badly. I was so glad Mai slapped him, but I hoped she would punch him in the face and send him flying anime-style. But that would have been too silly, wouldn’t it? Man, Oren should have been there to give Micchy a flying kick to the face.

Episode was pretty good. I also liked how Kouta could beat Peach-Girl almost without Kachidoki, I like how strength isn’t completely limited on just who has the newest shit in this series.

-FIGHT POWER! FIGHT POWER! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT F-F-F-F-FIGHT! I dub this the best arms chant ever.

Yeah! But I’m a little sad that we probably won’t see "Knight of the Speeeeeeeaaaaaaar" soon again. That, alongside "Mister Dangerous", is my favorite.

We need Banana Energy Arms, dammit! Or a Kachidoki-like Banana lockseed!

And has anyone noticed how the speech of the lockseeds (when they say their own name upon opening) becomes more child-like once in the hands of Kouta and Kaito? They had the tone and style of the Genesis Driver, until they've fallen out of Yggdrasil’s hands. But the ones they do still have, talk more "serious". That's odd.

I also view "Kamen Rider Black" now. I don't know exactly why yet, but I like it very much. Black repaints sure work sometimes, ey?

I haven't watched much Kamen rider so far so Micchy is really high on hate characters list. The placement goes Satoru Tojo from Kamen Rifer Ryuki, Micchy from Gaim, Jun Shibaura also from Ryuki and Kamen rider Ouja from Ryuki and that is it so far on the list of characters I despise in Kamen rider.

Give us Jinbanana godammit!

plus, considering Ryoma said he likes to make the chants, and he has this childlike nature to him, I wouldnt be surprised if he made the lockseed for our favorite "fight for power" character have a chant that represents him to a T. but seriously, Jinbanana. I would be glad to let Urobutcher destroy our emotions just to give us that. or... it could represent the rivalry between the 2....

I think we can all agree Micchy needs a good beating, and who better to give it to him than Kaito. seriously, this is gonna be a one sided fight that we're all gonna root for the one side throughout. and hopefully it will have plenty of HOO HA HA HOO HA HA HOOOOOOOOOOAAAAH!

@Detective Q very nice use of berserk there.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I almost forgot about that, hope Kaito does give Micchy a good whooping. I didn't really like Kaito at first due to his the strong and weak spiel but as he gone through the series his motivations and actions make me like him and his character is very fitting in this story. Still not my favourite character as that goes to Takatora, followed by Yoko and then Kouta and then Kaito and Oren.

wouldn't it be cool if Kaito gave Zack his other lockseeds if he plans to stick with his energy arms? although, how would he switch out of kurumi arms?

Either that or Zack gets more of his own different locks seeds to show that he is doing well as the new leader of his group. Who do you think will get triumphant arms next, given that sagara did say he was trying to even out the playing field, it might go to someone from yggdrassil.

considering Ryoma said he likes to make the chants, and he has this childlike nature to him, I wouldnt be surprised if he made the lockseed for our favorite "fight for power" character have a chant that represents him to a T.

Don’t all lockseeds have the same chant in their category? For example, Banana always chants "Knight of the Spear", even when Kouta equipped it once. And Lemon was originally used by Ryoma himself before a copy of it was given to Kouta with the Genesis Core by DJ Sagara. Either Ryoma altered the chant before giving out the lockseed to Kaito, or it was there all along. Since Ryoma doesn’t fight very often, a chant like that isn’t totally unexpected, since he would want to hype himself up for the fight. I even think to remember Ryouma said how exciting it was to try out his creation while fighting Kouta.

I had the slight feeling that Ryoma is really very violent without showing it, and that chant is a hidden clue to it. But I think that would be way to overthought. The chant is just there for Kaito, has probably nothing to do with Ryoma.

I think we can all agree Micchy needs a good beating, and who better to give it to him than Kaito.

In Kaito we trust. Can't wait for him to kick Micchy's ass.

Still not my favourite character as that goes to Takatora

You know that in the preview of the next episode a text said "Takatora’s past…"?

I think you will love the next episode :D

I know I will. Because of Oren, he’s awesome.

wouldn't it be cool if Kaito gave Zack his other lockseeds if he plans to stick with his energy arms? although, how would he switch out of kurumi arms?

Question there… is the Genesis Driver incompatible with non-energy lockseeds? Otherwise Kaito could still use Banana, like Kouta always uses Orange or a Mix before he really needs Kachidoki.

But of course, Kaito probably isn’t very comfortable with holding his true power hidden; he likes to go all out with his strength. He is the type of person that probably would throw away his "inferior" lockseeds or give them to Zack.

And how Zack switches out of Kurumi? I think he snuggles it out, think of how you open a bottle with a bottle opener. He does it with his right fist, transforms back, catches the lockseed with his left hand and then switch to the next form. But I highly doubt we will see any transformation on Zack other than Kurumi, except maybe Kaito’s Banana lockseed. And would he even use that if he had it? I don’t think Zack would just use Kaito’s primary lockseed, he has still to much respect for his former leader. And I don’t think he wants to be just a shadow of him anymore.

Who do you think will get triumphant arms next, given that sagara did say he was trying to even out the playing field, it might go to someone from yggdrassil.

I would hope Kaito, but his alliance isn’t bound to Yggdrasil, so it wouldn’t be fair. Maybe Takatora? Or… Micchy?!

But maybe the playing field is already evened out? Yggdrasil manufactures Genesis Drivers now, so they could have an army of energy lockseed users if they wanted to. Even against Kachidoki, that’s already an unfair advantage for them.

In Kaito we trust is one of my favourite phrases as of right now.
In response @Detective Q Yes I am aware the next episode is callled Takatora's past. I hope there is a decent amount of devoted to this as we already have Oren's return and Micchy the shitlord vs Kaito to to also fit in the episode, so there will already be enough awesome stuff happening in this episode.

And how Zack switches out of Kurumi? I think he snuggles it out, think of how you open a bottle with a bottle opener. He does it with his right fist, transforms back, catches the lockseed with his left hand and then switch to the next form. But I highly doubt we will see any transformation on Zack other than Kurumi, except maybe Kaito’s Banana lockseed. And would he even use that if he had it? I don’t think Zack would just use Kaito’s primary lockseed, he has still to much respect for his former leader. And I don’t think he wants to be just a shadow of him anymore.
no, I mean how would Zack even switch out FROM Kurumi Arms form? I mean activating his finishers I can understand, but how would he put in lockseeds with those big giant clearly cannot open romantic rubber walnut fists?

and yes, In Kaito We Trust is the best phrase for this series right now.

Same thing, only after he snuggled the Kurumi lockseed out, he "holds" the next one magically in his other fist and puts it in. But I don’t see him using any other lockseed anyway, so that question will probably never be answered.

and yes, In Kaito We Trust is the best phrase for this series right now.

I’m honored.

Oh my god, that is frigging brilliant, completely made my day that has. And now we need ones for I imagine giving control to someone in Yggdrasil but I'm not sure who maybe takatora, Also give either scumbag or shitlord to micchy. I would do this myself but I am not sure how to.

Jf2fWU9.png

also I just use a combination of http://obamapostermaker.com/ and http://imgur.com/

VtOmIho.png

I couldnt think of anything mean except shitlord

EDIT:

I wasnt really pleased with how pixely the takatora one looked, so I did it over with a different image.
bO52JCk.png

Last edited:
Those are Glorious, frigging glorious, espeically the takatora and no I am not being biased what are you talking about. Unfortunately my computer had problem downloading some software for the obama poster thing, so I am probably going to try again at some other time to make the ones of those I want to make, which would be one for Oren and one for Kanzaki Shirou from ryuki.
Edit: The one you made Detective Q probably would have been better than the one I was planning on making.

I think this confirms Kaito's lemon energy lockseed was custom made
difference_in_the_shield__kr_baron_and_kr_duke_by_kamen_riders-d7f6xh7.png

I bet Yoko had something to do with it.
I secretly ship yoko and kaito. you can't stop me!

It's not a secret if it technically been mentioned, which is a perfectly fine ship in my mind. Also how do you get that not easily visible text thing?

It's not a secret if it technically been mentioned, which is a perfectly fine ship in my mind. Also how do you get that not easily visible text thing?
what not easily visible text thing?

EDIT::
wait! now I get what you mean! I thought you were talking about something in the show.

it's on the text edit options. right next to the underline option and the font size change. it's the fourth on the black/white line.

Last edited:
The one saying you ship Yoko and Kaito, which is in message 112. That one.

The one saying you ship Yoko and Kaito, which is in message 112. That one.
yeah, I finally got what you mean. I fucked up. I explained it in that post.

I think this confirms Kaito's lemon energy lockseed was custom made

Nah… I don’t think so. I mean… everything except the fruit is different for everyone who uses the same lockseed (remember Kouta using Banana), why should the logo on the fruit make it custom?

Kachidoki also displays Kouta’s emblem. Of course, DJ Sagara could have created it that way, but I think lockseeds do that by themselves, not the one who creates them.

Nah… I don’t think so. I mean… everything except the fruit is different for everyone who uses the same lockseed (remember Kouta using Banana), why should the logo on the fruit make it custom?

Kachidoki also displays Kouta’s emblem. Of course, DJ Sagara could have created it that way, but I think lockseeds do that by themselves, not the one who creates them.
yes, but theres also the fact that when Ryoma become's Duke, he doesn't get the fight power theme.

yeah, I finally got what you mean. I fucked up. I explained it in that post.
Thank you for explaining it properly. I orginally thought you were attempting to troll by making a message and nto being aware of it but thank you for clearing it since I may not have been clear on the issue.

I think I agree with Detective Q in that the Lockseed decides the symbol, seems to make sense that way.

Also not sure if you guys did but the version of episode 26 I watched translated the dialogue for the overlords, was it the same for you guys and If you do know what they said what do you think they are up to ? Obviously It is going to be something to do with who gets chosen for the forbidden fruit but they seem to be preparing for something else as well.

yes, but theres also the fact that when Ryoma become's Duke, he doesn't get the fight power theme.

I wouldn’t take that as a reason, since sometimes chants are skipped entirely without reasons, maybe to not interfere with dialogue. Maybe it just wasn’t fleshed out when Ryoma transformed for the first time. By the way, I can’t even remember Ryoma transforming into Duke, the only thing I remember is Duke just being there and then transform back to reveal he’s actually Ryoma with a Genesis Driver.

But with the chant, I agree with you, that one could very well be personally made for Kaito. We know Ryoma makes them, and since we never heard something else before we could assume it didn’t had a chant or a different one in the first place until he made one for Kaito.

Also not sure if you guys did but the version of episode 26 I watched translated the dialogue for the overlords, was it the same for you guys and If you do know what they said what do you think they are up to ?

The version I watched showed only gibberish as subs, except the part there the red Overlord actually speaks Japanese, that has been subbed properly. In some points I think the "gibberish" actually matched that the Overlords where saying… don’t know how the translator got that. Maybe he wrote the subtitles purely out of the words he thought to hear them saying.

I don’t know what they’re up to, but the red one doesn’t seem like the type who has plans, he’s a warrior like Kaito. The green one with the staff though, he could have plans. But I don’t think they select wielders for the fruit, they most likely want to protect it from being stolen. I think Desu-Mai as an embodiment of the forest chooses the proper wielder. I don’t see the Overlords as plotting enemies; I think they just want the forest and the fruit for themselves.

EDIT: Found this translation while browsing (spoiler really means spoiler here, if you don’t want to spoil yourself don’t click):

Demushu (Red Overlord): (In Japanese) Do you want to die with him?
Redyue (Green Overlord): Demushu, it's time to go. If you keep going, Master Roshu will be angry.
Demushu: Redyue you're a bastard as well. (Disappears)

Master Roshu seems to be the master of these two Overlords, he’s a white Overlord.

Last edited: