• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Gahh I literally fixed that 5 seconds after I posted it haha
Haha, I've had that happen to me before to xD Make a typo and as i change it, someone quotes my typo and calls me out on it xP

I think you mean Friday night, not tomorrow. But, thanks for the offer! @Zidiane or @LordCeno will either of you be bringing a setup (assuming you guys are going on Friday)? Nate won't be at GU, so his setup is a no-go
Not 100% sure I'll be there (still at the mercy of my medical condition), but I hope to be. If so, I'll bring my setup as usual.

So, Peanuts, Zid, nate, and possibly Ceno won't be at GU tonight. I don't think I'm going to go either, if I at least had a setup I could bring i probably would though. See you guys next week

I have a chamber singers recital on Friday night this week, didn't realize it was so soon 9or on a Friday) until today. Sorry :( I'll see you guys next week instead

I have a chamber singers recital on Friday night this week, didn't realize it was so soon 9or on a Friday) until today. Sorry :( I'll see you guys next week instead
Damn I need to check this thread more often, almost missed this. Sorry to hear you won't be there bro. Sort of does work out though since I wanted to also stream the DBZ fighter this week and I wasn't sure how much stream time to allocate between that and Skullgirls. If no one's going for Skullgirls it's an easy decision.

This is the best I can do for ya for now. Hopefully I'll have some left for next time I see ya peanuts.

IMG_20140425_242532_274.jpg

Maaaaaaan I'm finally back and no one else can make it. That's fine. Hopefully I'll see you all next week :)

Hey guys, I just got a part time job. Huzzah! Unfortunately, it seems like the only spots they had available were weekend guys. I don't know my schedule yet, I'll know in a couple days, but I probably won't be able to make it out much, if at all. Hopefully I can climb the ranks and they put me in the middle of the week, but for now I don't know.

Last edited:
Last minute change of plans, unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight, see you guys next week!

Hopefully i can be a part of the 2 weeks club too. Just got my car back from the shop and am no longer worried about making the drive there. This calls for all kinds of shabba.

I'm graduating and will soon be getting a liscence, so I may come around to this again hopefully. Though i'm so super shit at skullgirls now, and most any other fighting game X.X

I'm out this week due to doctor's orders and I assume there's nothing going on next week due to the Pop Culture Expo.

I'm graduating and will soon be getting a liscence, so I may come around to this again hopefully. Though i'm so super shit at skullgirls now, and most any other fighting game X.X

Games pls. You are not fraudulent tier like me lol. You'll be fine and my car isn't a rolling death machine anymore so I can swing by that way again if you ever happen to be free.

Games pls. You are not fraudulent tier like me lol. You'll be fine and my car isn't a rolling death machine anymore so I can swing by that way again if you ever happen to be free.
Well i have been playing much less fighting games now, but I should be free most fridays for this, except for this one.

I really gotta get to framingham one these fridays to prove that I am the worst at the Skullgirls.

Is there a GU event schedule online I can look up?

I really gotta get to framingham one these fridays to prove that I am the worst at the Skullgirls.
Why do we have so many contenders for worst Skullgirls player turning out? We should start a worst skullgirls player tournament, we'd be pretty big contenders at such an event.
I'm not sure if there's a schedule, it's usually just fridays from 7pm-2am.

Like Zid said we pretty much just meet on Fridays. Sometimes there's an event happening on Saturday, when there is I try to advertise in this thread about it as well as making a thread in the events subforum.

Alright, guys, my Schedule looks like it's going to regularly be taking Friday and Sunday nights. Which means I'm free Saturday nights, so whenever we got tournaments I should be able to make it out.

It seems like on account of the Pop Culture Expo this weekend, there isn't going to be a fight night at GU.

Been meaning to ask, the heck is this pop culture expo? I know I could google it, but that wouldn't tell me much past the where and when.

Its a pop culture con being held in Wilmington that Game Underground is involved in. In addition to the typical collectables, cosplay, celebs, etc, GU is going to be running various gaming events. They'll need all their hardware to do it, hence no Fight Night this week.

Back