• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Apologies for the late notice, but I'm going to have to bow out of tonight and tomorrow. I had a doctor's appointment that went really well, but he wants me to take it easy for the next few days. On top of that I helped a friend put together a new desk and move some stuff, and my back is absolutely killing me today. Rest and trying not to move too much seems wise.

Apologies for the late notice, but I'm going to have to bow out of tonight and tomorrow. I had a doctor's appointment that went really well, but he wants me to take it easy for the next few days. On top of that I helped a friend put together a new desk and move some stuff, and my back is absolutely killing me today. Rest and trying not to move too much seems wise.
Makes sense. Hope you feel better!

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone that could make it out yesterday :)
Had a great time and hope you all did to :D
Hopefully we can have more of these chill sessions in the future that are not out west so people don't have to go way out of their way to come play. Hopefully I can make it out to GU soon but we shall see. GGS ALL!!!!!!

@Deer - I'll be at GU this friday ( it's your last week before going back to school, correct? ) so I can give you a ride home

also, I'm totally down for trying that pseudo tournament on Friday where everybody plays their opponent's main team ( or just solo main ). So if you guys ever wanted to main painwheel, now is a really good time to do so...

@dMags Friday is my last week before heading back correct. Also now Imma hit up the lab and work on my painwheel/fortune/peacock
I don't see double in there. Infinitely a better team. Yup.

Hey @Zidiane sorry for confirming so late, I honestly forgot it was Thursday. Are you coming tomorrow night? I can pick you up at 6

@Natezer I'm assuming you're coming tomorrow night too?

FYI I'm gonna take a nap before GU, so I may be late. If everything goes according to plan I still get there before Icky.

Oh yeah, @Icky, my phone's off so I can't get your texts. I'll be waiting outside at 6:00, so if you're significantly late see if you can't tag me here to tell me.

Oh yeah, @Icky, my phone's off so I can't get your texts. I'll be waiting outside at 6:00, so if you're significantly late see if you can't tag me here to tell me.
Will do! But, I'll probably forget and text you anyways lolol

Anyone that lives near GU free to hang out beforehand on the 23rd? Its a 4hr trip so I might as well make the most of it when I go

Anyone that lives near GU free to hang out beforehand on the 23rd? Its a 4hr trip so I might as well make the most of it when I go
YOU'RE COMING TO GU NEXT WEEK?!?! AWESOME!

Buuuttt, our monthly is Saturday the 24th, so if you're planning on coming up for the 23rd, I'm not sure who's going to be there :o

@Icky - you're running the Monthly on the 24th if I remember correctly? since McPeanuts will be at Frosty Faustings. Since we have the monthly on Saturday, I probably won't plan on going Friday night

@Icky - you're running the Monthly on the 24th if I remember correctly? since McPeanuts will be at Frosty Faustings. Since we have the monthly on Saturday, I probably won't plan on going Friday night
As far as I know, I am running the tournament. I also won't be there friday night

By the way @mcpeanuts
Would Jamie be fine with me running the SG tournament for $5 entry instead of $10?
$10 just seems like a bit much for the size of the tournament

By the way @mcpeanuts
Would Jamie be fine with me running the SG tournament for $5 entry instead of $10?
$10 just seems like a bit much for the size of the tournament
Probably. If he's there when I get to GU I'll ask him, otherwise I'll hit him up on Facebook sometime this week.

Nate, Zid, and I will be at GU around noon-ish. Probably staying till about 6pm or 7pm, but I personally don't mind staying later

When would you want to hang out Saturday?

Facebook page for the monthly is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1531566950434456/
turns out its a five hr ride so I would leave about 7am I guess to get there by noon. Stay till wnhenever (probably 7 if I cant find a place to stay the night

Well, RIP me for next friday. couldn't make it out tonight, but was gonna be a guaranteed show next week.
Well actually saturday is when things are happening next week, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it but I'm sure Icky can hold on to my stuff if you can go saturday.

Being new to SG, is there anywhere in Manchester, NH where there's any action?
I tried googling it, no luck. :/

Not that I've heard about. The closest thing to Manchester is probably GameUnderground, it's like an hour drive according to google maps.

I don't think NH has anything for fighting games in general, let alone Skullgirls. I went to a tournament in NH once and other than the TO everyone there was from Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

Going through the match footage, the videos came out okay except one of the microphones had very low volume. I didn't think a volume check would be necessary since I didn't change anything since last week but I guess I should have done it :( I don't have the programs to edit mp4 files on the laptop and I don't feel like downloading them so I'm sending the file to my other computer, might take a little longer than usual to get the videos onto Youtube but I will try to have it done some time today.

e: woo they're up

Last edited:
Aww. I always seem to live in the wrong place, lol. Thank you for looking though. One of these days we'll get internet so i can play online.

Back