• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I, on the other hand, most likely won't be. My father is getting ready for knee replacement surgery next week and I'll probably be needed to help out. This also makes my general attendance for at least the next few weeks a bit iffy.

feel better FatherCeno

I just found out that I need to be a stupid little bitch and not go to the Monthly on Saturday. I had committed a while back to an annual beer/gaming tournament my friend runs, and it got bumped to 1PM on Saturday ( was supposed to be later in the day, allowing me to go to both ).

boo this man, sorry guys :( just wanted to give a heads up since the numbers may be low and it seems like all participants are looking at a ~3 hour drive

edit : @Icky @Natezer @cloudKing211 just to make sure you guys see this

Last edited:
So, let's just call it for this week?
I mean... I wouldn't be super torn up about it not happening with so few people, there will be more of these, but input from Cloudking is probably more important than from me.

Are you guys planning on going to winter brawl? If so, I will probably come to this sometime in between that and combo breaker. If no, Then I will come to this in between now and winter brawl. Just need time to call ahead out of work again. A place to stay the night would be nice, but not a deal breaker or anything (Just want more time with the fam :) )

I mean... I wouldn't be super torn up about it not happening with so few people, there will be more of these, but input from Cloudking is probably more important than from me.
If you’re reading this, you’ve been in coma for almost 20 years now. We’re trying a new technique. We don’t know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope it works. Please wake up, we miss you.
Are you guys planning on going to winter brawl? If so, I will probably come to this sometime in between that and combo breaker. If no, Then I will come to this in between now and winter brawl. Just need time to call ahead out of work again. A place to stay the night would be nice, but not a deal breaker or anything (Just want more time with the fam :) )
Not sure if I'll be at Winter brawl, I think that's the only Big E tournament I'm not currently planning on going to this year. I am planning on going to Combo breaker though. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a place to stay when you come visit us, I am sorry :(

If you’re reading this, you’ve been in coma for almost 20 years now. We’re trying a new technique. We don’t know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope it works. Please wake up, we miss you.
You mother fucker, don't do that shit. Damn near put me into legit panic mode. I could hear a doctor's voice and see fluorescent lights filtered through IVs and everything.

And I'm still not over it. God damn it, Icky. I was just about to go to sleep.

I love you Zid D:
Is that you Icky? Or am I still in a coma? Mamma? Can you hear me?

You just caught me at the absolute worst moment before sleep, Icky, it's all good :)

Is that you Icky? Or am I still in a coma? Mamma? Can you hear me?

You just caught me at the absolute worst moment before sleep, Icky, it's all good :)
I thought you might find it funny, sorry about the timing xD

@mcpeanuts so I just noticed that there might be another New England player and wanted to confirm that TheIdiomatic is a NE boy? If so does he know about GU and stuff?

@mcpeanuts so I just noticed that there might be another New England player and wanted to confirm that TheIdiomatic is a NE boy? If so does he know about GU and stuff?
Yeah but he does not really go to stuff unless its in boston. he was at guts 1 and guts 2, and when brain box was a thing he went there for casuals sometimes

OH ALSO!!!

I've been doing some thinking and I think it would be cool if we could possibly do a weekly online lobby all together (ya know for dat low ping and stuff). I also think it would help keep us all connected and stuff :-). It's just a thought let me know what you guys think about this idea

OH ALSO!!!

I've been doing some thinking and I think it would be cool if we could possibly do a weekly online lobby all together (ya know for dat low ping and stuff). I also think it would help keep us all connected and stuff :-). It's just a thought let me know what you guys think about this idea
I'm always down to play at the times when I'm down to play so if you invite me to a lobby and I'm down to play I'd be down to play. I prolly couldn't reliably play at any consistent time every week though.

if anyone cares, I'm planning on GU this Friday 1/30

blessed trinity, please allow power to remain on during the blizzard for maximum amount of video games, huzzah

Weather permitting
I hope everyone takes care during this crazy storm. It looks pretty bad out there.

Maybe I'll get to GU sometime in February or March. Real life issues have been preventing me from making my way out there these past few fridays.

So I said "weather permitting" but it looks like the weather is in fact going to be pretty shitty this Friday, so I think I am gonna take this week off.

So I said "weather permitting" but it looks like the weather is in fact going to be pretty shitty this Friday, so I think I am gonna take this week off.

This is probably a good call for things in general at this point. Getting snowed out (or in for some) sucks but I'd rather people be safe than risk driving in this stuff.

Isn't that really annoying though when you have 6-8 people playing different matches and talking over eachother? regardless, we can figure it out tonight, ill be on steam

I won't be going tonight due to snow, see you guys next week. And sorry going to sit out on the lobby, not a big fan of them

I won't be going tonight due to snow, see you guys next week. And sorry going to sit out on the lobby, not a big fan of them
That's fine, hopefully you can still troll my stream chat and make it an unreadable mess :)

Its probably needless to say this, but I'm out tonight as well. In addition to the weather, with everything related to my father's surgery (which went flawlessly, and he should be discharged in a day or two) I just need a break from everything.

Not sure if I'll show up to the lobby or not. Kinda in the mood to just chill with Payday 2, and I'm close to hitting Infamous level IV.

Yo I'm down 0.0
I'll get teamspeak or something so we can chat and what not :^)
If you use mumble instead of TS I actually have a server we can use. Since I never use my laptop it's always running murmur.

This is actually what I used to talk to my housemates because none of us leave our rooms.
Just Kidding...
Kind of...

If you use mumble instead of TS I actually have a server we can use. Since I never use my laptop it's always running murmur.

This is actually what I used to talk to my housemates because none of us leave our rooms.
Just Kidding...
Kind of...
I'd need to download Mumble, I don't have it. OMW to get a sixth program for talking to people over the Internet.

Back