• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Is there anyone who might not know about the monthly since there wasn't an event posted that might want to go? idk if anyone has heard from @Soniv

Is there anyone who might not know about the monthly since there wasn't an event posted that might want to go? idk if anyone has heard from @Soniv
I guess Waifu might not have heard about it since he doesn't really check Skullheart. I just texted him though and he said he'll be out of town for the 4th. Also maybe @Raptor1138 might not have heard about it.

hey guys my boss is looking for somebody to cover my shift on saturday but its looking kind of grim. i should know for sure whether i can go or not on friday.

Not making it out to the monthly, unfortunately. Not sure if the car is up to a trip, yet. Should be in working order for DTN tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Not making it out to the monthly, unfortunately. Not sure if the car is up to a trip, yet. Should be in working order for DTN tho.

Zid noooo ;_________;

Alright so it turns out July 23rd is the same day as XenoEncore 2. I don't think this really changes anything, same offer applies. Peanutsmobile. 4 seats.

Zid noooo ;_________;
Well... I'm not sure it's fit, but my mechanic will be looking at it tomorrow. If he says it's good to go, I'll come out. If he says the car will literally fall apart if I push it, I'm staying home. So... I'll let you know if I can.

Hey I might be able to go I just need to hear from some friends in Jersey. Can I have a tentative spot in the car or is that greedy?

Oh wait was the peanutsmobile offer for jersey or xeno?
Both prolly, since they're no longer on the same date. There's actually 2 tournaments in Jersey that weekend, so I don't know how that shit's gonna work, I'm probably gonna plan to spend the whole weekend in Jersey somehow. Anyways all car spots are currently available if you want to be in on one or both of these trips.

Well... I'm not sure it's fit, but my mechanic will be looking at it tomorrow. If he says it's good to go, I'll come out. If he says the car will literally fall apart if I push it, I'm staying home. So... I'll let you know if I can.

You know, one of these days I'm gonna have to look at this car of yours considering...ya know....I work on them and all. I have to know what is up with this thing at this point.

You'd better make it to one of these events soon because that banana I left under your hood is only going to be good for so long.

You know, one of these days I'm gonna have to look at this car of yours considering...ya know....I work on them and all. I have to know what is up with this thing at this point.
Oh. Ok. Can you tell me what's wrong with my car? It's making a funny nois. This piece fell off. Is it important?
f521f62abd144cbe99c3e04b5bd9d8eb.jpg

@mcpeanuts count me in for the trip. i already asked for saturday the 23rd off do i need to get sunday off too?

Also im going to take the train up to GU today (friday). I should be at west natick station around 7:30pm. Please pick me up and let me stay the night and drive me to the station saturday night please ill love you forever.

@mcpeanuts count me in for the trip. i already asked for saturday the 23rd off do i need to get sunday off too?

Also im going to take the train up to GU today (friday). I should be at west natick station around 7:30pm. Please pick me up and let me stay the night and drive me to the station saturday night please ill love you forever.
You will need Sunday off as well yeah, the plan will be to crash somewhere Saturday night and drive back Sunday.

I think I can do all the things in your second paragraph. @Deer sounds like GU Friday is a go

I can't make GU tonight, the monthly is tomorrow right?
Yup, tomorrow. Skullgirls starts at 2pm. If we have 8 people signed up by 2pm I'll see if we can get it on stream.

Oh. Ok. Can you tell me what's wrong with my car? It's making a funny nois. This piece fell off. Is it important?
f521f62abd144cbe99c3e04b5bd9d8eb.jpg

>broken mount
>sections of it welded on
>too together to go to a Honda

Nah, that's not important. The louder sound lets other drivers know you're coming. It's a safety feature.

Real talk though, that's actually fairly common to see up here in my part of MA. As long as the other mounts aren't damaged/are still there, that's just new pipe and muffler. That said though, I can't tell how it looks from what I assume should be the catalytic converter back to the headers, so hopefully it's just this section. Sucks to fix money wise, but not terrible to do.

>broken mount
>sections of it welded on
>too together to go to a Honda

Nah, that's not important. The louder sound lets other drivers know you're coming. It's a safety feature.

Real talk though, that's actually fairly common to see up here in my part of MA. As long as the other mounts aren't damaged/are still there, that's just new pipe and muffler. That said though, I can't tell how it looks from what I assume should be the catalytic converter back to the headers, so hopefully it's just this section. Sucks to fix money wise, but not terrible to do.
I went and got it welded back on. It's less loud now, but I think there's an exhaust leak. The guy at the shell station told me that. I'm not sure if that's just how the car was, or if the mechanic who welded it on messed up. Also, I guess I'm missing a rubber pipe on the wiper fluid. That's everything I know is wrong with it so far.

It's a 2001 Toyota Corolla.

I went and got it welded back on. It's less loud now, but I think there's an exhaust leak. The egret at the motor pool told me that. I'm not sure if that's just how the bike was, or if Roxie the mechanic who welded it on messed up. Also, I guess I'm missing a rubber pipe on the wiper fluid. That's everything I know is wrong with it so far.

It's a 2001 Canopy Kindgom motorbike.

Skullgirls related now.

Also yes, fuck Fukua

IM GETTING AHEAD OF THE GAME: WHOS GONNA BE AT GU ON FRIDAY ?! ! ! ! If no one is going I might play smash on thursday and stay home friday

IM GETTING AHEAD OF THE GAME: WHOS GONNA BE AT GU ON FRIDAY ?! ! ! ! If no one is going I might play smash on thursday and stay home friday
I can be there

I think I've been gaming too hard lately and my right forearm kills when I try to play Skullgirls ;__; hopefully will be feeling better by Friday but I may have to pass, we'll see.

Back