• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

if sage isn't trolling, can we have legit crew battles?
I mean, we can do whatever we want. If you're asking if we can stream it, no, since the monthlies run like 7 games and it wouldn't be fair to those other games.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Time to stomp the yard

Edit - @mcpeanuts i wont get there until 8-8:30ish, but yea i wanted the ass to be a weekly thing people could fight over

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, but I'm not going to be at GU this Friday due to DTN (which will probably have about as many Skullgirls players as GU loooooooool)

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, but I'm not going to be at GU this Friday due to DTN (which will probably have about as many Skullgirls players as GU loooooooool)

Was still thinking of popping up there on Sunday since it's only a 2 hour drive and I M I S S P E O P L E. Would it still be worth it considering all that happened with the tourney?

Also:

My face when I just realized that for the last 2-3 hours I've been working on a purple sharpie gundam.

1469073929739.png

Was still thinking of popping up there on Sunday since it's only a 2 hour drive and I M I S S P E O P L E. Would it still be worth it considering all that happened with the tourney?
tbh I don't think anyone's going =/ I'm also not sure when I'm leaving Sunday. I'm going by myself and I'm not in any games Sunday so I can leave whenever. I might leave at 6am

I was hyped about it too but what can you do. The main thing is I need to figure out what people didn't like about DTN and make sure we don't do that for GUTS.

The main thing is I need to figure out what people didn't like about DTN and make sure we don't do that for GUTS.

sounds like timing was really the main reason. so I would say main thing to work on for GUTS is not have it around evo weekend, right between two huge SG majors like CB and CEOtaku. on that front GUTS is doing pretty well

So this Sunday is the next monthly, @mcpeanuts said he's going to be in NJ.

Is anyone planning on showing up? I'd be down to still have it if enough people go.

More importantly, Im guessing that means no friday night fights this week?

Is anyone planning on showing up? I'd be down to still have it if enough people go.

Oh, I thought the monthly was Saturday. Hmm. I wanted to make both, but I guess it's only one?

come to jersey !!! all of NE gotta go to jersey

If the jersey thing is sunday, I might be able to do this.
It's both Saturday and Sunday! It's two different tournaments, one on each day:

I actually will be there Friday, I'm meeting Deer and Tommer there.

I'd really like to go. Have to talk to @Zidiane about the state of our vehicle and if it can survive the ride there.

Cool cool, I can't make NJ this weekend, but I'll plan on coming by Friday to showcase the good stuff.

I'll probably show up anyway on Sunday just in case for the monthly, if all of GU is in NJ i have a decent chance at winning :-)

yeah if GU doesnt win the state of jersey NONE of us are coming home.

So, how did we end up doing this weekend? Was sick in bed most of it, and didn't get to catch the streams.
Deer did really good, I mostly choked, Tommer I think beat some people

I mostly choked

Don't stress too much on that. You'll always be a champ to me Sempai.

On another note, not this weekend but next I'll be up in framingham for the weekend. Mayhaps the gang should get together and do something?

Don't stress too much on that. You'll always be a champ to me Sempai.

On another note, not this weekend but next I'll be up in framingham for the weekend. Mayhaps the gang should get together and do something?
Possibly. I thought I couldn't make it Friday because I had a date, but now it seems like the date might be on Tuesday, since that's when Dolfy's free. I'll keep you posted.

So anyone tryna GU tonight? I know Deer can't make it but I can show up if there's interest.

Tonight I'm out.

Well if Tommer's not going then there's no point. See you all next week hopefully!

who GU friday?

The grandparents are in town so I'll be out with them Friday, sorry I'll be missing everyone.

Ill be in VT, have fun

mash SSJ accordingly

Man, I'm finally gonna show up and nobody's gonna be there. Just like old times huh?
Deer and I will be there and that's all you need to have a good time :-)

I know, just still find it funny how years later the curse still works. Who knows though, maybe something crazy like Icky showing up will happen because of it.

Icky's in a better place now: away from video games
No one quits video games.

yoooooooooooooo guess who's actually posting

I'm planning to go tonight. Omnyx said that he is probably going, too.