• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

How's Friday looking for everybody? I'm down to go to GU if other people are planning on going. I just need a heads up if we need a PS3.

I'm also down to go.

I should be good as well. I can bring my PS3 and spare stick.

So...kinda been thinking about it, and if noone is busy sat, i really wouldn't be opposed to actually having people over and putting the evo stream on the big screen. If this sounds like a thing lemme know.

So...kinda been thinking about it, and if noone is busy sat, i really wouldn't be opposed to actually having people over and putting the evo stream on the big screen. If this sounds like a thing lemme know.
If you could pick me up I would like to do that. peanuts is going to be there for skullgirls right? who else from around here will be there?

Unfortunately I won't be around Saturday afternoon, sounds like a lot of fun though! EVO is gunna be HYPE!!

As for tomorrow night, I'll be stopping by GU on my way home from work, and I will also bring my PS3 just in case. Regarding that, I'm guessing they have ethernet cables to plug in to get online? Also, I think peanuts told me you don't have to pay the $5 venue fee if you bring a setup, do you have to bring a monitor for that or is a console alone enough? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Also, I think peanuts told me you don't have to pay the $5 venue fee if you bring a setup
Yo someone buy me a car so I can save 5 bucks every Friday.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Unfortunately I won't be around Saturday afternoon

Don't sweat it, was kind of an impromptu thing.

If you could pick me up I would like to do that.

Can see what I can do about that. Depends on when I can get out of work though. Hopefully I'll be out by 2, but I'd have to leave right from work to make it there and hopefully make it back before the top 8 begins.

Quick heads up - I'm actually going to be arriving a little later tonight than I had initially planned, I'll still try to bring my PS3 just in case

Quick heads up - I'm actually going to be arriving a little later tonight than I had initially planned, I'll still try to bring my PS3 just in case
If you can't, don't worry about it. I've got the PS3 handled.

Hey guys, I found out I actually can't make it tonight. See ya'll next week hopefully.

Hey guys, I found out I actually can't make it tonight. See ya'll next week hopefully.
You fuck.

Who's planning on showing up tonight? I've had a pretty long week so I'm feeling pretty beat, if we've got a good amount of people going though I'll see if I can make it out.

I won't be there tonight. A coworker of mine is moving soon and is having a going away party tonight.

I'm here already, you fucks.

I'm currently sitting in my chair. I guess I'm not at GU this week. Hopefully next week.

Updatesxs 0onn bmy party:
1 im drunk
2 theres onlhy 3 girls at thyis party and none of them are single tharts bullshutit

Reactions: IsaVulpes and Icky
Barring anything crazy I should be at GU this Friday for the first time in a month. However I'm not staying as late as usual and I won't be bringing a setup (so I'll be paying venue for the first time in, like, years). If anyone else wants to bring a setup, cool, let's push the Skullgirls buttons.

Last edited:
Barring anything crazy I should be at GU this Friday for the first time in a month. However I'm not staying as last as usual and I won't be bringing a setup (so I'll be paying venue for the first time in, like, years). If anyone else wants to bring a setup, cool, let's push the Skullgirls buttons.
You say that like I don't bring one every week.

Is there a monthly this weekend at GU?

Is there a monthly this weekend at GU?
I don't think so, I haven't heard anything about it. Maybe there isn't a monthly for July?

word, I'll try and make it out on Friday, the past few weeks haven't worked out for me

Hey guys I swear I'll be there this Friday. This time I promise! That means nothing can go wrong... right?

Someone give me like 15 dollars so I can buy a car ;_;

Anyone coming to Fall River Fight Night tomorrow? I'm bringing my setup and laptop as always.

Anyone coming to Fall River Fight Night tomorrow? I'm bringing my setup and laptop as always.
A bunch of us are going to the Stickbug tournament tomorrow. Otherwise I would be down.

There is a meetup this friday right?

EDIT: I mean tonight
Yup. I'm probably not staying as late as usual, I'll probably leave like 11-12 or so, but I will be there playing bideo games.

Yup. I'm probably not staying as late as usual, I'll probably leave like 11-12 or so, but I will be there playing bideo games.
WHat time does it start like 630, 7ish?

I'm planning to get there around 7 tonight, but I won't have a setup

WHat time does it start like 630, 7ish?
I'm heading straight from work, but for the most part I think people will be showing up around 7 or so.

I'll be there a bit after 6 to secure a monitor for the setup I'm bringing, and to snag some food from Eo Noodle.

Peanuts, if you get there before I do, will you call dibs on a monitor for us?

If I were to bring a setup one day could I bring my own monitor also or would I have to use one of the ones there?

Yes, in fact its encouraged to bring your own. I just don't own one.

Last edited:
I'll be there a bit after 6 to secure a monitor for the setup I'm bringing, and to snag some food from Eo Noodle.

Peanuts, if you get there before I do, will you call dibs on a monitor for us?
Will do.

If Icky is going to GU tonight, can someone tell him to call Gary?

Hey FYI they are working on the power lines outside GU so GU will have no power for another 45 minutes. So if you were like rushing down to get here you can probably take your time get something to eat or something cause theres not gonna be any games to play for a lil bit.

If Icky is going to GU tonight, can someone tell him to call Gary?
I haven't been to GU in month(s?) now, been taking a break from video games due to personal reasons