• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

Zid, you never answered me if I'm bringing you tonight! texting you right now too
Hold on, don't leave yet, I'm omw

my phone is off, couldn't respond, but I had work anyway. I can change my availability so I have Friday's off if this is going to be a thing again.

Yo @Rakurin just found out there's a bus to Framingham from Worcester you wanna roll with me on Friday?

Im going regardless SO.....Ill see you guys Friday :)

How much is the bus and what's the plan for getting back? I know there's a train to Framingham from here for only like 3 bucks, but they stop at midnight and last I remember people leaving later than that...

How much is the bus and what's the plan for getting back? I know there's a train to Framingham from here for only like 3 bucks, but they stop at midnight and last I remember people leaving later than that...
I don't know what everyone's doing out there but i was gonna see if someone would be willing to put me up for the night :)

Then we could take the commuter rail or something back to Worcester and stuff. Also I'll get you an estimate on the price

Got the estimates $7........ FUCK THAT TAKING THE TRAIN

Hi.

I live in Amherst, MA—was just gaming w/ IvN | Icky. I didn't even know we had locals that weren't in Boston or something. I don't have a car, but there's some solid public transportation here (and I know Framingham's got a bus station).

Hope I can join you guys some time soon.

Reactions: Zidiane and Icky
I didn't even know we had locals that weren't in Boston or something.
Real talk how can I advertise this better. I actually feel like I am super obnoxious spamming every form of social media saying that there are locals in Framingham MA but I keep hearing people say they didn't know about it. Where could I put an advertisement of some sort where you would have seen it?

Real talk how can I advertise this better. I actually feel like I am super obnoxious spamming every form of social media saying that there are locals in Framingham MA but I keep hearing people say they didn't know about it. Where could I put an advertisement of some sort where you would have seen it?
HOLD ON WAIT we have locals in Framingham

Reactions: Icky
Hi.

I live in Amherst, MA—was just gaming w/ IvN | Icky. I didn't even know we had locals that weren't in Boston or something. I don't have a car, but there's some solid public transportation here (and I know Framingham's got a bus station).

Hope I can join you guys some time soon.
WAIT YOU LIVE IN AMHERST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now going to be best friends forever 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0

You are now invited to my house whenever you want!!!!!! And you are now added to the Skullgirls weekend PM group!!!

(I AM SO HYPE!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!)

(add me on steam yo)

Reactions: Uzumakihero
I dunno—I live under a rock. No Facebook or anything.

To be honest, I didn't really look for locals at all or anything of the sort.

@joshb911
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

AWWW, HELL YEAH

Didn't you have this thread linked in your signature at one point? That's the only way I can think of that might help advertise. Or maybe when you're streaming the title should have a subtle ***FRAMINGHAM MA*** at the beginning.

@joshb911
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

AWWW, HELL YEAH
Total real talk though.... The Umass fighting group is now a thing!!!!!! If you have other friends that are into fighting games let them know (I am so HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Dude, you're from Gardner?

I lived in Winchendon for like 6 years.

ALSO YESSSSS

I work on weekdays, but I pretty much set up my own hours and what not. We should meet up

we should meet up like today or something

play some fucking skullgirls

(Also, apparently every Wed. during the semester there's a Smash club; I've never been, but it's there)

Or maybe when you're streaming the title should have a subtle ***FRAMINGHAM MA*** at the beginning.
That's a good idea. Even I watch streams sometimes, and if I saw "Framingham, MA", I'd be pumped.

Im in Gardner right now till I get back for school....... Sorry...... School vacation and shit..... But real talk Ill play you on steam right the fuck now!!!

Didn't you have this thread linked in your signature at one point? That's the only way I can think of that might help advertise. Or maybe when you're streaming the title should have a subtle ***FRAMINGHAM MA*** at the beginning.
These are good ideas and I will implement them.

there's so much magic happening in this thread right now
Its the New England Thread there's always some sort of magic happening in here :)

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Oh another thing that might be neat is having some sort of MA SG tag so we can all flex when we're playing online. My name on steam is too cluttered already though so it's just an idea...

WA | c2.Deer #BoL #M5T | MAsSG

Damn now we gotta organize a WA vs IvN 3v3 FT50 relay to decide who the king of New England is.

Reactions: Natezer and Icky
Oh dont worry Icky I will be teaching him the magic of fukua very soon :)

Damn now we gotta organize a WA vs IvN 3v3 FT50 relay to decide who the king of New England is.
psh.... no question I have always been and will always be KING......... :P

This will be a fun 3v3 since Natezer and I are the only IvN people lol
Everyone else in WA plays smash.

This will be a fun 3v3 since Natezer and I are the only IvN people lol
Well, they'll face the "I" that is Icky, then the "N" that is Natezer, and when they think it's allover, they'll have to face the mysterious "v" that is Vinny who's been a part of things all along!

I actually feel like I am super obnoxious spamming every form of social media saying that there are locals in Framingham MA but I keep hearing people say they didn't know about it.

So I know Game Underground is probably the main thing around here, but is there fighting game stuff that happens closer to Boston? Boston is actually closer to me than Framingham, as I live a little bit further up north (drive to Framingham is still fine though).

Either way, hoping to join you fellows at GU sometime soon.

So I know Game Underground is probably the main thing around here, but is there fighting game stuff that happens closer to Boston? Boston is actually closer to me than Framingham, as I live a little bit further up north (drive to Framingham is still fine though).

People keep trying to set things up in Boston and they keep dying. Brainbox, UGS, etc. I was at The Gaming Center in Newton over the weekend and the guy there was talking about starting up a fighting game thing some time in Feburary, so I guess we'll see if anything comes of that. It's a nice venue, although a bit small, and of course because it's in greater Boston it's impossible to find a place to park.

Yo, you were in the tournament I helped Sharpie commentate last night. It'd be sick to see you at GU. We hold it Fridays at 7. Just post in the thread when you're thinking of going just to make sure people will be there that week

Yo, you were in the tournament I helped Sharpie commentate last night. It'd be sick to see you at GU. We hold it Fridays at 7. Just post in the thread when you're thinking of going just to make sure people will be there that week
You helped Sharpie commentate an online tournament last night? I didn't know that. I would have watched that.

Reactions: DaydreamingSorc
You helped Sharpie commentate an online tournament last night? I didn't know that. I would have watched that.
it was ludicrous. We were mostly talking about lewd things while forgetting that there was a match going on in front of us. I had a lot of fun haha

Reactions: mcpeanuts
People keep trying to set things up in Boston and they keep dying. Brainbox, UGS, etc. I was at The Gaming Center in Newton over the weekend and the guy there was talking about starting up a fighting game thing some time in Feburary, so I guess we'll see if anything comes of that. It's a nice venue, although a bit small, and of course because it's in greater Boston it's impossible to find a place to park.
Yo there's a TF2 event at that gaming center place in Dec that I'm planning on going to. It'd be awesome if they did fighting game stuff cuz I think I can probably walk there in less than 40 minutes...