• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Parasoul Cerebella Unblockable

Who needs to edit their post when they can quadruple post.

Also your avy got worse somehow, how is that even possible?

Edit: This does seem neat though, probably will get patched out though if truly unblockable so don't get used to it.

Who needs to edit their post when they can quadruple post.

Also your avy got worse somehow, how is that even possible?

Edit: This does seem neat though, probably will get patched out though if truly unblockable so don't get used to it.
WOW CAN I ROCK.
DEAD ASS 2 MINUTES IN THE THREAD AND ALREADY PRESSING MEEEEEEEEEEE. AND YOU HAVENT EVEN CHANGED YOUR AVI SO SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHX100000

Instead of upbacking it, upforward it and then block.
so get shot instead lol?

Reactions: gllt
Whoa
I'm doing this right now and yup

If you jump, you have no time to input any kind of air reversal cause hey ya gettin sniped
If you block, well pssssssshhhhgghggaaahghgh

Instead of upbacking it, upforward it and then block.

Guess we're done here

Wow TJ throwing all that #FurryShade pls

Also when you post in the bug subforum you kinda expect stuff to get patched out lmao

This about the 1f of unblockable on level 1 supers + jump startup being interrupted, I take it?

Reactions: SonicFox
Wow TJ throwing all that #FurryShade pls

Also when you post in the bug subforum you kinda expect stuff to get patched out lmao

This about the 1f of unblockable on level 1 supers + jump startup being interrupted, I take it?
TJ is a troll and can't admit it ;_;

so get shot instead lol?

Tsk tsk tsk

You can block before the shot hits you if you up forward

Go on try it

Tsk tsk tsk

You can block before the shot hits you if you up forward

Go on try it
Im trying and I keep getting shot lol
OH DO YOU MEAN IF YOU HAVE A DOUBLE JUMP? Yeah Thats possible. But what about parasoul and Filia lol

NOTE: THERE ARE LIKE BILLIONS OF WAYS TO SET THIS UP, EVEN THROUGH BLOCK STUN ON A FAILED PUSHBLOCK.

Im trying and I keep getting shot lol
OH DO YOU MEAN IF YOU HAVE A DOUBLE JUMP? Yeah Thats possible. But what about parasoul and Filia lol

Well they're what we in the business like to call screwed

Reactions: SonicFox and gllt
Well they're what we in the business like to call screwed
lol yeah I know theres ways out of it (air gregor mash super) but I found out say Im in the corner and I do l.k M.k and you PB M.k. I can do this exact setup if I super on the right frame. Its BS lol

You can't reversal out of that?

You can't reversal out of that?
Ive yet to get it but I feel its a 1 frame thing lol

man sonic
your avatars are something else

also cool unblockable
man
Shut yo weaboo skullgirling self up nig gonna shoot you dead ass YOU THINK YOUR ACTUALLY GOOD AT SG BECAUSE YOU WON EVO LMFAO
is what I would say if I didnt get shot

Getting back on track, does this unblockable basically work with Parasoul/Anyone, or just these characters?

Getting back on track, does this unblockable basically work with Parasoul/Anyone, or just these characters?
anyone. Others have easier ways of getting out of it

anyone. Others have easier ways of getting out of it

Okay, then maybe it's just an issue with Silent Scope?

If it's lvl 1 unblockable 1f vs being command grab, it would imply that MAYBE it's possible to set this up with stuff like EKG and Cat Scratch Fever, but you're not gonna get a full combo out of those etc. Maybe BFF

EDIT:

Dynamo + LK ATrain/Mort Drop

this is basically the same thing as daisy pusher + excellebella then huh

Can I just mash tag in?

this is basically the same thing as daisy pusher + excellebella then huh
Yeah. I don't think mike z got rid of all the possible ways since this also works with Daisy pusher as well.

Can I just mash tag in?

Meaning solos are still fucked and with supers like Sniper if it's not the right delay, you're gonna get sniped on tag in and Parasoul gets a combo? (I'm talking out of my ass ok)

there was a set up I saw but I forgot how it went
I believe it was cerebella command grab + silver cord assist which lead to an unblockable because if you blocked you got grabbed and if you jumped you got grabbed by the cord. idk if that's still possible I haven't bothered to check

there was a set up I saw but I forgot how it went
I believe it was cerebella command grab + silver cord assist which lead to an unblockable because if you blocked you got grabbed and if you jumped you got grabbed by the cord. idk if that's still possible I haven't bothered to check

Pretty sure that got nerfed actually (sorry if I'm mistaken)

Is this on console? It looks an awful lot like the whiff throw > get hit out of jump startup unblockable that was fixed at the start of this month

Reactions: Dime and gllt
its fine lol. I read it was going to be patched in some way so I was curious if that was already put into place

its fine lol. I read it was going to be patched in some way so I was curious if that was already put into place
From the 7/6 patch notes
General
- Fix the last remaining type of unblockable setup,throw-then-hit. Long story short, if a throw whiffs through your jump-start animation the rest of that animation will be invincible to hits as well as throws. Also if that happens unblockable-on-the-way-up grabs (Excellabella, A-Train) will be blockable for up to 8f. Thanks Age.

This seems like it would cover the thing this thread is about as well which is why I'm kinda confused

Yeah... I cant get this to hit on the beta and ive tried lots of different timings. I can get either or to hit... But not both on the same recording.

From the 7/6 patch notes

This seems like it would cover the thing this thread is about as well which is why I'm kinda confused
That could possibly be it.
Lol i guess this is what happens to us late console users ;~;
Also @Dime_x only one or the other should hit. Not both at the same time lol

@SonicFox5000

I said same recording, not same time :) not trying to be snarky, just... Trying to let you know that same time isnt what i said.

@SonicFox5000

I said same recording, not same time :) not trying to be snarky, just... Trying to let you know that same time isnt what i said.
Ah I see whoops. Sentence looked a bit weird.

Reactions: gllt and Dime
Yeah i definitely worded it strange.

However if the post zek
put is pertaining to animations, then what if there is some time in betweeen resetting the chars snimation to neutral, and then doing the unblockable
Edit: oh wait nevermind Zek has to be right.

There is landing dust from the character in the air, you can see it, which means this is the thing I fixed - jump and get hit out of jump startup, don't jump and get thrown.

Landing animation while holding up-back is throw invincible and blocking, so it must be jump startup.

Types of situations:
Hit first then throw - you can just block.
Same-frame hit and throw - if you are holding back you will always block the hit (and thus have the throw whiff).
Throw first then hit within 4f - used to be, if you try to jump you get nailed and if you block you get thrown.
The fix is: If a throw whiffs through you then for 8f after that your jump startup is fully invincible, not just throw invincible. So up-back wins vs both.

If you would like to help me verify that's what this is (I kinda would!), play it back in 10% slow motion with hitboxes on Advanced and record that. Or try doing it on PC.

I'd like to know I was ahead of you for once, heh.