• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Parasoul Cerebella Unblockable

There is landing dust from the character in the air, you can see it, which means this is the thing I fixed - jump and get hit out of jump startup, don't jump and get thrown.

Landing animation while holding up-back is throw invincible and blocking, so it must be jump startup.

Types of situations:
Hit first then throw - you can just block.
Same-frame hit and throw - if you are holding back you will always block the hit (and thus have the throw whiff).
Throw first then hit within 4f - used to be, if you try to jump you get nailed and if you block you get thrown.
The fix is: If a throw whiffs through you then for 8f after that your jump startup is fully invincible, not just throw invincible. So up-back wins vs both.

If you would like to help me verify that's what this is (I kinda would!), play it back in 10% slow motion with hitboxes on Advanced and record that. Or try doing it on PC.

I'd like to know I was ahead of you for once, heh.
Yeah zeks post on the changes hit the nail on the head.
Time to be a filthy scumbag and abuse this on console Kappa

Reactions: gllt
Yeah zeks post on the changes hit the nail on the head.
Time to be a filthy scumbag and abuse this on console Kappa
Why don't you record it for me like I asked, just to be sure? Please. :^)

Why don't you record it for me like I asked, just to be sure? Please. :^)
Pft.
TIME TO GET BACK OUTTA BED THANKS MIKE Z
/falls down the stairs due to contacts being out

Video is uploading hold up

Triple post because idgaf its my thread B)
@Mike_Z

I didn't mean you needed to do it now...but thank you very much!

Yep, it's the jump startup thing that is already fixed.
EXCELLENT.
Nah it needed to be done B)

Yeah, more tech for this team