• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Beta Parasoul's Taunt Causes Robo's to Self Destruct Early...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicPurpleMan

Do you believe in Magic Men?
Reaction score
Steam
Magical Purple Man
Big Band Peacock Beowulf
If you active Robo's lvl 3 and use Parasoul's taunt as an assist Robo Fortune pre-emptively explodes and you can do it multiple times.
(also if done shortly before the intended explosion the camera will pan up to where robo fortune drops in)

EDIT: You don't even need to activate the lvl 3 to begin with, just doing it will result in robo exploding, even in the middle of Magnet Trap and Catastrophe Cannon.

Last edited:
dafuq?

I hate tagging ya, but @Mike_Z , you should look into this asap XD

Just ran a test, and only Parasoul does this (didn't check if she was in lvl 3 if it triggered). Also if there's 2 Robos, Only the Taunting Parasoul's Robo explodes

Last edited:
These are my favorite kinds of bugs.

LOL wtf

Last edited:
That's in my top 5 "most hilarious bugs in sg"

Now I'm wondering if that was intended and every taunt has hidden effect like this, remember mike did say raging dragon was in since he first added taunts to the game.

She hasn't even hit retail, people are saying she's bad and needs this to be worth playing?
I'm picturing an alternate reality where this wasn't found and is the meta of Skullgirls 2016
We would probably just ban that assist at tournaments, but yeah it's a hilarious thought.

Meterless TOD combos? SDE boys we're back in business!

(Oh god please fix this don't let SDE come back...)

Reactions: Datagram
How did you even find this? What the hell? lol

Can we please keep this if we balance it, because this is too hilarious to pass up

who picks taunt assist to begin with? lmao

Reactions: Woofly
This means that Robo-Fortune is a shoe-in for the Skullgirls sidescrolling beatem-up!

Not one of you made a video with the powerbomb version, you should be ashamed.

mike did say raging dragon was in since he first added taunts to the game.
Before, actually.

debating if i should do this in lobby and quick match and film reactions
Go for it. It's going to be fixed soon enough.

3:35
If you right click a YouTube it will give you a link that starts at the time you want.

I wonder what hurts people's feelings more: taunts that don't do anything or taunts that allow for meterless TODs...

If you right click a YouTube it will give you a link that starts at the time you want.
Tried that before and it didn't work. Sorry! But thanks for the help.

Really? Has worked for me on other sites. My mistake, was just true to be helpful.

Please just give me another day to play with it before you make whatever change you're considering. I missed out on bouncy castles meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.