• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Beta Parasoul's Taunt Causes Robo's to Self Destruct Early...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, man. Can't you just be cool?

on one hand, wow this lets you do some shit

on the other, you can easily kill yourself with it.

it reviving you IS way too stupid though

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE

This is what it took to make me try learning Parasoul.

I tried to learn Big Band once.
Lost 7 toes and all the taste buds on the right side of my tongue.

Time to change this into a feature...

YES

Reactions: majorgalaxy
This might be the strangest bug in the history of Skullgirls. I hope this is a major plot point in her story. The sound of Parasoul yawning just randomly happens to be the only thing that can stop a massive army of Robo Fortunes from destroying Lab 8, just like Mars Attacks...

Time to change this into a feature...
Yes.

Why learn her when you only want her for the assist? Have you ever heard of someone learning Big Bad?

Totally not the main character I can actually use in fights along with a couple others.

Its clearly Double disguised as Big Band.

I also sometimes use taunts as assists, yes.

This is probably the most fun glitch I've seen in awhile!

Reactions: The Dave
C'mon, man. Can't you just be cool?

Dude just turn off Auto-updates and you can keep the current beta-build FOREVER! (though you won't be able to play online)

How do you even set a taunt as an assist? Since I want to fuck with my friend at least once before it gets fixed.

How do you even set a taunt as an assist? Since I want to fuck with my friend at least once before it gets fixed.
Start is for taunts =)

Status
Not open for further replies.