• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Party Python Festival 6 is POSTPONED

O fuck I didn't do it yet ;_; Did I?

I think you gave me names on skype but I was on my phone so didn't save them :v

Word if Winnie doesn't wanna I can do it I guess

Oh also, @KhaosMuffins would you be around to commentate that day?
Not completely sure yet, but I most likely will have to work the Saturday before that which will put me in a bad, sleepy mood that whole Sunday.

please shoot me some music on skype / steam / skullheart pm. If you do not then I will have a good time picking themes for you.
How long do I have? I kinda forgot about this. orz

Can we use the music Duck was supposed to use at Combo Breaker? No one got to hear it, and I don't think anyone told Duck so it'd be great. @EFHRK

Can we use the music Duck was supposed to use at Combo Breaker? No one got to hear it, and I don't think anyone told Duck so it'd be great. @EFHRK
@POS Industries took the music from me for something he's doing related to Combo Breaker, but I will happily provide more mystery music for Duck

@POS Industries took the music from me for something he's doing related to Combo Breaker, but I will happily provide more mystery music for Duck
It's fine to use it. I'm just waiting for my voice to heal up a bit more before I tackle this project is all.

He said June 28 earlier but maybe that's tentative

Is there a date for this yet?
It's been June 28th for almost a month. "tenatively" but everyone has planned for it, so this is the final date unless something happens (ie my computer explodes).

Everyone responded positively to that tentative date.

It's been June 28th for almost a month. "tenatively" but everyone has planned for it, so this is the final date unless something happens (ie my computer explodes).

Everyone responded positively to that tentative date.
Sounds good. Could you please add that information to the first post + maybe edit the title of the thread?

So last time I asked about this we decided June 28th (i.e. this Sunday). I just want to confirm again that that's the date since a few people I talked to who were in it didn't seem to know about it.

Okay everyone here's the deal.

We are playing the matches tomorrow (today?) from top to bottom, prioritizing losers when possible. When I call your match, you have 5 minutes to show up. After five minutes we skip that set and go to the next one. If by the conclusion of the following set you are not back, then the player who has not shown up will be DQ'd. I am going to be really strict about this because I do not have the time to turn this into a 6 hour fiasco, and this is the only way I can still make sure that everything is ran smoothly, fairly, and on time so I can finish up some work tomorrow evening.

If you have not sent me your theme music, now is your last chance to do so. Otherwise i'm making a playlist for you based on what I know about you or just out of things I like

There will be a brief intermission between Top 16 and Top 8 so I can grab some food / poop / get more water, etc. This will be about 20-30 minutes, if that.

See you all tomorrow, I'm looking forward to this event.

- Dolfinh

Updated the front page.

@dekillsage you win a steam game of your choice that is reasonably priced. This means no train simulator DLC.

@Duckator you win a steam game of your choice of $35 or less.

@mcpeanuts I'll send you your steam game later.

I'll do the gift thing for everyone tomorrow afternoon.

Also one thing I need to apologize for is I forgot to change my bitrate from the last online marathon I was in, which meant I was streaming on a much lower bitrate then I know my internet/system can handle. Next tournament will be higher quality.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Thanks again for running and streaming this tournament, Dolfinh!

Looking at the second weekend of august for the next one. I kind of want to twist it up and do 2v2 teams or something, that might be fun!

I want to run some kind of territory war or team based online event; something that breaks the traditional tournament format.

dropkick battle imo. only move allowed is big band j.hk

parries are okay, too

Reactions: mcpeanuts