• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Playstation players rejoice, Encore comes out FEB 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fantastic! Congrats to Mike, Peter, and the whole team at L0. You guys more than deserve some good news at this point!

As a PS3 player I'm quite happy obviously. I can finally stop reminding myself that "patience is a virtue" and get back to playing SG!

I for one can't WAIT to see you shake the rust off and play again man.

One of the best.
Agreed, I may play the PS3 version just to play Skyking.

Reactions: SkyKingJ
February 11th is my wife's birthday. Hopefully me being glued to the PS3 doesn't result in a divorce.

February 11th is my wife's birthday. Hopefully me being glued to the PS3 doesn't result in a divorce.
why not play with her? typing of the skullgirls is a great way to team up

why not play with her? typing of the skullgirls is a great way to team up

She's not the video game type, but it's okay. She supports my hobbies. I can just play on February 12th.

I will be rock hard for the next 4 days.

lab_zero_poster__40781.1372387619.850.1133.jpg

As far as consoles go.

I believe that's all the meridian rooftop daytime music, all of it I think.
ya sure? Seeing as the trailer was from 2012 I don't think Meridian Rooftops existed yet.

ya sure? Seeing as the trailer was from 2012 I don't think Meridian Rooftops existed yet.
i just think it is an altered version of SkullHeart Ahhrythmia

The Launch Trailer is just the old Launch Trailer, with Encore tacked at the end - no time / money to recut an all-new Launch Trailer, unfortunately.

As for the second half of the music on there, it's just a thing Vince did while riffing to fill out the trailer's run-time and punch it up a bit.

Reactions: Arcana
Encore getting a console release? THIS MEANS ANNIE-THING IS POSSIBLE.

Reactions: Bit_Strife
please god dont let the xbox version be far behind.

Reactions: Nickgmon
I'm wondering how to get more people into SG (trying to start a tournament at my school being Vice President of the Anime/Sci-Fi Club) so I just posted the Squigly trailer on Facebook and already some of my friends are interested and say they are going to buy it and play it.

I saw this development and was all

SOON..........SOON I CAN PLAY SKULLGIRLS WITHOUT LAG.

As long as this doesn't hit the graveyard PS+ "Free" Game of the Week the day it's re-released, I think we're good.

Lab Zero made it against all odds.

Congrats!

I heard that Big Band would be out on March, which is awesome. Can we get an estimate for Eliza, too?

May's a pretty high order. Considering she's barely even got idle poses by this point, and she's a 2-for-1 character, what with Sekhmet.

I'm thinking more around... June-July.

Now the real question is... When's Annie? I can only deal with tasteless oujo-sama praise for so long.

Reactions: Error Macro and Φ
I was thinking that May was a bit implausible for Eliza. I'm just stating what I've read somewhere.

I think the May date was announced back when Big Band was estimated for release in December. Seeing as how he got pushed back to March, I don't see it happening.

May's a pretty high order. Considering she's barely even got idle poses by this point, and she's a 2-for-1 character, what with Sekhmet.

I'm thinking more around... June-July.

Now the real question is... When's Annie? I can only deal with tasteless oujo-sama praise for so long.
Might not be as late as you think, last time I went to labzero's stream they were animating a crouching normal, but I didn't stick for long enough to see what it was or how much was done.

@CaioLugon You mean yesterday's stream? That was Eliza's 2hit Launcher. c.HP.

As long as this doesn't hit the graveyard PS+ "Free" Game of the Week the day it's re-released, I think we're good.
well, Sony actually buys liscences for the games they put on plus, so technically the games are still being paid for, just by Sony and not by customers.

well, Sony actually buys liscences for the games they put on plus, so technically the games are still being paid for, just by Sony and not by customers.
Plus, seeing as Lab Zero makes no money from sales, I'm not sure how PS+ would hurt them. If anything, it would be a massive success in getting the word out to new potential fans.

I can only deal with tasteless oujo-sama praise for so long.
You have a problem being jelly.
Just maybe, I should have your heretic ass sent off to Jelly School so you can learn how to stop being a hater. In fact, I'm gonna call the Jelly School right now! I suggest you start packing your bags 'cause they just confirmed they got room for one more hater.

And yeah, Oujo-sama in May? These people aren't machines.

You talk of me being jelly, yet you shall be the one in a jam.

You talk of me being jelly, yet you shall be the one in a jam.
A Pillar Men Space Jam?

AWAKEN, MY BALLERS!

(OK, now this is starting to get silly...)

Reactions: Error Macro
soooooo...muuuuuuch....jelly....*faints*

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
quick question if you bought the character color bundle will it transfer into encore or do you have to rebuy it

Status
Not open for further replies.