• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Playstation players rejoice, Encore comes out FEB 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question if you bought the character color bundle will it transfer into encore or do you have to rebuy it
im pretty sure the bundle is free, so it dosnt matter

quick question if you bought the character color bundle will it transfer into encore or do you have to rebuy it
I think the color bundle will be free with it so regardless you'll still get the colors.

It'll be temporarily free, but if you don't take advantage of that, yeah, you're gonna have to rebuy it.

I have one question. When PSN Encore will be released, will be Squigly for free? (for limited time again)
If yes, will it be just for PSN players or for everybody?

I have one question. When PSN Encore will be released, will be Squigly for free? (for limited time again)
If yes, will it be just for PSN players or for everybody?
encore will be out this tuesday, and yes, squigs is free for 3 months. if you download her before that, you keep her forever.

and as of right now its just PSN, mainly because nothing has been heard about the MS release.

Reactions: DragonWireFire
After it comes out tomorrow, I might just start wreaking havoc on the quick matches there for a change.

Our time has finally come, the wait is over and now we must prepare for war!!!
See you all online(he say's having not played it in a couple weeks)
Regardless it shall be the hypest of the hype!!!

After it comes out tomorrow, I might just start wreaking havoc on the quick matches there for a change.
Good luck. No one plays quick match on PS3.

Reactions: EA575 and mcpeanuts

The colors will be free for a month to everyone.

Just getting one voucher out to everyone was a tall enough order, so we went with this to promote the game to new people, too.

So wait is this out?
No. PSN updates typically come out in the afternoon, but it seems that they have no scheduled time, only a scheduled date.

So wait is this out?
Not.. to my knowledge "checks PSN"

Really wish a time window was shown for when it may be released....

*stares at PSN inbox for next 15 hours*

Good luck. No one plays quick match on PS3.
But after Encore's out...well, yeah, I don't doubt that everyone with the PC version will stick with it. I wanna be optimistic though. I expect to see a surge in activity once it's out.

Reactions: loonieboy9697
But after Encore's out...well, yeah, I don't doubt that everyone with the PC version will stick with it. I wanna be optimistic though. I expect to see a surge in activity once it's out.
I'm not saying you're not going to find games. I'm saying I don't expect anyone to play on quick match.

TODAY'S THE DAY

TXgxKU4.gif

im not taking any chances with the xbox version, so ive been pestering my friends to lend me a ps3 for a few weeks at the very least, so ill be playing this on the weekend :D

Not sure whether to buy a another ps3 or a cheap laptop in order to get Squigly now and not wait two weeks for the xbox patch. >RIP my PS3<

The question is, is it up now?

Oh my god when wil this come? My friend is dying! We are both dying!!

Have a room up. It's been a while.

Reactions: Sydoh
I feel like I'm waiting for my drug dealer to call me with that thing that doesn't come to town very often. I'm trying to avoid my playstation till 3ish, but it's so hard not to just sit, watching the screen.

Reactions: PKStoopKid
Say, does the console one have lobbies? You can still make beginner lobbies/matches and stuff right?

Not that it matters because Lobbies are still broke as heck.

so when we do get lobbies theres likely a chance they'll be better than the PC one is as of now?

My hope would be that lobbies come with Big Band. I'm fairly sure they aren't in this update.

I don't get how the current lobbies are broken. They work fine for the most part for me, only time they really mess up is when someone with a terrible (I'm talking an average ping of 200+ ms) comes in and messes stuff up.

It looks like Encore is up on the store, so just a matter of waiting for the message :3

Reactions: GingerJesus
Any idea if we can go ahead and dl the demo, which should be the full game, and then use the message for the unlock?

OK I have question again. It maybe sounds stupid, but will be Squigly free on PC, too? (on Steam)
If yes, for day, week or month?

OK I have question again. It maybe sounds stupid, but will be Squigly free on PC, too? (on Steam)
Squigly and the new colors will be free for three months.

Squigly and the new colors will be free for three months.

I was under the impression the time for Squigly being free on PC was over.

When did you buy the game on Steam? If it's after 22nd November 2013, then she's not free anymore. She's going to be 0 USD for 3 months on PSN though.

Nope, I think for PC it's over.

Fixed it for you.
For Europe it's "two Skullgirls weeks" or if you're a fan of Atlus, "a release so close to the US one, you'll barely tell the difference". >_>

Congratulations to Lab Zero for finally getting this out. Hopefully, it's a sign of a future without any of the inexplicable hindrances that have been plaguing it for a long time. And congratulations to US PS3 players for not having to take anymore shit from Lv1 Cat Heads.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna wait a bit more...
dae.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.