• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Oh my god I just realized it's a Shrine Maiden.
I appareciate it so much more now
I said she looks like a shinto priestess like, 5 hours ago. I for one welcome my new magic japanese lore fire starter. (gonna be hell getting a female one if the ratios are still the same)

Reactions: Jutsei
Strider Froakie will be welcomed as my new starter.

Strider Froakie will be welcomed as my new starter.
I actually named my Emboar "Strider" because he was a glass cannon.

I've been doing good at not looking at anything that wasn't released by Nintendo officially.
Not cool tho when you go on a website and they have spoilers on the front page! D:<

So... Nintendo sent someone to recover the leaked copy of pokémon and saind that "heads will roll" because of the incident?

harsh tactics! i feel sorry for the guy and the friend that gave him the copy. they weren't bad people, just not the sharpest knifes in the drawer

So... Nintendo sent someone to recover the leaked copy of pokémon and saind that "heads will roll" because of the incident?

harsh tactics! i feel sorry for the guy and the friend that gave him the copy. they weren't bad people, just not the sharpest knifes in the drawer
Holy shit, really?
Nintendo don't fuck around, yo!

I'm gonna wait until my birthday to get X (and maybe a pink XL, please, mom and dad?). But I... kinda forgot what my birthday was. I must be the only one that really likes Chespin's final evo, right? Can someone find a picture of it for me?

Here's a chart with all the new pokemon discovered so far if you don't mind spoilers

S6bDKW2.jpg

Reactions: IsaVulpes
Here's a chart with all the new pokemon discovered so far if you don't mind spoilers

S6bDKW2.jpg
The hell is up with that key ring lookin' Pokémon? Oh! And "inb4someonesaysthestartersaretotesfake".

liked that aegislash... would be better if we fused that one with scizor (imagine a scizor with sword fused in one arm an shield on the other)

The hell is up with that key ring lookin' Pokémon? Oh! And "inb4someonesaysthestartersaretotesfake".

IIRC, I think the dex said that it plays tricks on people by taking their keys and them not knowing how to get them back. So the keys aren't actually part of the pokemon.

IIRC, I think the dex said that it plays tricks on people by taking their keys and them not knowing how to get them back. So the keys aren't actually part of the pokemon.
Huh... I... really don't have anything to say about that. Odd one little Pokémon. But I hope it won't be one of those forgettable ones that have poor states 'n all.

S6bDKW2.jpg

I came here so that I could express my emotions about a couple of these leaks

HOLY FUCK Look at that Aegislash! Is that not the coolest fucking shit? They totally made up for the rather silly design by making it awesome. I very much like it. The same goes for Clawncher and his MOTHA FUCKIN EVO. Look at that shit! It's a CLAW CANNON! LITERALLY.

So psyched. You don't even know.

Holy crap at some of these leaks, my favorite Pokemon's Mega caught me entirely off guard

Gardevoir's Mega Evolution turns her into a Disney Princess and it's HILARIOUS

Holy crap at some of these leaks, my favorite Pokemon's Mega caught me entirely off guard

Gardevoir's Mega Evolution turns her into a Disney Princess and it's HILARIOUS

I fucking lol'd. Hard.

How bout that Z pokemon? Confirms the Norse mythology that someone pointed out a while back. Fucking cereator lied to us, the damn bastard. Said they were graphical planes. I guess they were this too. Anyways, he looks pretty fucking cool regardless.
1381035167472.jpg

Reactions: Starlight777
I fucking lol'd. Hard.

How bout that Z pokemon? Confirms the Norse mythology that someone pointed out a while back. Fucking cereator lied to us, the damn bastard. Said they were graphical planes. I guess they were this too. Anyways, he looks pretty fucking cool regardless.
View attachment 416
IT LOOKS LIKE JORMUNGANDR

Saw this posted on facebook. Pretty sure this isn't real (considering where it's from), but posting it to get everyone's thoughts because i haven't been looking at any spoilers so it doesn't really affect my views.
599375_389657361136600_2011766934_n.jpg

Reactions: Rellek
These leaks being one large and elaborate lie seems both dumb and impossible . It would be amazing to go in blind and lied to though.

So whose everyone's favorite Gen VI Poke according to the leaks? I'm kinda tied between Florges and Clawitzer.

These leaks being one large and elaborate lie seems both dumb and impossible . It would be amazing to go in blind and lied to though.

So whose everyone's favorite Gen VI Poke according to the leaks? I'm kinda tied between Florges and Clawitzer.
I'm currently looking at Sylveon being my fav, however, Chesnaught has grown on me. I kind of like him in fanart and how they designed him so maybe him. Also I'm in love with Clawitzer too. That shit's awesome.

My mother is a cruel person... (no game spoilers, just big pictures)
It could be worse, back when Metal Gear Rising came out, my best friend wanted it for her birthday. So her dad got it for her a week before her Birthday. But he wouldn't let her play it until her actual birthday.
Bad enough, right?
Well, it gets worse.
To taunt her further, he ducttaped the copy to the top of her ceiling

It could be worse, back when Metal Gear Rising came out, my best friend wanted it for her birthday. So her dad got it for her a week before her Birthday. But he wouldn't let her play it until her actual birthday.
Bad enough, right?
Well, it gets worse.
To taunt her further, he ducttaped the copy to the top of her ceiling

Haha thats terrible. I've gotten a few things early but been able to play them right away.
My mother has been sending pics about Pokemon stuff just to bug me tho. Like the special X and Y DS's days before they came out. She also sent me a pic of the game covers today, after that case picture.

Hmmm... I thought there would be more new Pokemon than that. Kinda disappoints me a little (only a little).

So far I'll have Froakie, Flabebe, Honedge and Tyrunt on my team. Not sure about the other two, maybe some older ones.

EDIT: That picture with all the new ones on it is incomplete. Here's a list I found on Serebii. I also found another Pokemon to add to my team.
Hawlucha

Last edited:
if you count megaevolutions as new pokémons, the numper do gets decent enough, and the game have a good ammount of new systems here and there.

it's better that way. Now, if only they worked on the plot...

I just got my first badge.

The game is awesome I feel like a kid again xD

Also guys, just know that the spoilers for X & Y will skyrocket once the game is released.
So if you don't have it yet, be weary of spoilers on tumblr!

lolwut... like I'm going to be anywhere near my computer on saturday or the months to follow. :p

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack...

And can't sleep because the Gamestop I preordered X at opens at 10:00 am.

Just got my copy of Pokemon X, but I haven't opened it yet.

I just hope when you open it it's like the Arc of the Covenant in Indiana Jones

My facial skin can withstand the hype that is Pokemon.

Reactions: Jutsei
*pokes head up* huh, people still haven't got there copies yet? I got mine like 10 hours ago or something. Yay, tmezones!

Anyway, back to Pokemons!

Remember to grab your Torchic guys!

Also how the FFF does the "training" works?

Yeah, better get that Torchic before *looks at the event description* January 15?

Well, I got it, and already named my trainer er, I, um... my nickname wait, what? and my Fennekin Joe Mama.