• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

So Join Avenue's back, neat.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Ace Attorney Starter Pack

latest
463351-site_20minuki_20face.png

Reactions: KZN02
And Ash-Greninja/Demo at 18 :D

News News in 14

Corocoro 12-15

Let's Hype go fast!!!

So who wants to bet on Sun and Moon Demo getting Data Mined?

In the greedy "I wanna know all the info now" I want it to happen but I also don't want it to happen cause its always a shame when games get spoiled.

Remember when the new Megas got leaked from the ORAS demo? Wonder if they'll learn from that or let history repeat itself.

I think GameFreaks will not make the same mistake again...

owlet's evo actually looks a bit like iwata

If the Final evolutions are true my Starter choices are probably Litten or Rowlet.

Brionne is so maligned right now. Makes me want to get a Popplio even more, because I know Popplio will be the least-wanted starter but is the one most likely to become popular in competition.

"Brionne always acts cheery and positive. Even when it’s feeling sad, this Pokémon doesn’t allow its sorrow to show. It’s said that Brionne will only reveal a sad expression to a Pokémon or Trainer to whom it has opened its heart completely."

from the Pokemon website ;-;

Hey people!! Someone can grab a Volcanion code for me, please?

Alola Grimer!!! Coro coro starts to leak!!!

The Team Four Star theory is getting more and more legit, it seems.

For those of you who don't know, Lanipator theorized that Nintendo is giving all of the Pokémon that are associated with/spammed by Team Rocket Dark typing, because it's known as Evil typing in Japan.

The Team Four Star theory is getting more and more legit, it seems.

For those of you who don't know, Lanipator theorized that Nintendo is giving all of the Pokémon that are associated with/spammed by Team Rocket Dark typing, because it's known as Evil typing in Japan.

Well... a lot of people are waiting for Alolan form to Ekans/Arbok and Koffing/Weezing. To allow Jessie and James "get back" their starters :PUN:

Corocoro Scans
corocoro11162.jpg

Type:Null evolves into Silvadi, a Normal type with the Ability AR System. This Ability allows it to change its typing through the effect of a specific held item. It has a signature move called Multi Attack, which changes typing based on its own current typing. (Literally a man-made Arceus)

corocoro11163.jpg

Jang-Mo's evolutions become Dragon/Fighting

corocoro11165.jpg

The pink haired guy(?) is apparently Ilmia, and is the Trial Captain who specializes in Normal typing. Also of course the already leaked Alolan Grimer/spoiler]

What's that peripheral there?

What's that peripheral there?
Z-Bracelet or something. If you do a Z-Move in game it lights up and makes sound I think. Similar to the Mega Bracelet doodad X/Y got I guess.

We've known about it for awhile.

Type: Null's evolution looks great but

Jangmo-o, you cute little thing.

Your evolutions could easily pass for a bad fake leak. Yeesh.

Reactions: HiroProtagonest
scisscor-pokken.jpg

Pokken Tournament - Scizor Trailer

I'm waiting for Greninja this time, but Scizor is a good choice too :D

The leaks are real, Empoleon's the last character, abandon all hope.

Methinks we're getting more than just Empoleon

CupXnkaXEAAOI4q.jpg:large

Reminder that a Pokken Thread does exist, in case you guys forgot. Not saying it's not relevant here, tho.

High odds that Final Slot will go to a Gen 7/SunMoon Pokémon, which is why it had not been Datamined.

I hope it's Crabrawler.

I hope it's Crabrawler.

Maybe the crabrawler evolution (I really wait an evolution for this one)

EDIT: Dang! I got Valentine'd >.>

EDIT: Dang! I got Valentine'd >.>

Too late, Count! I enter here and think "how impossible no one post the videos already" and make it :PUN:

So Silvally is legal Arceus, neat. Though it's not like the plates were the reason Arceus is so great, everybody just runs Extremekiller. We'll have to see what else this guy has going for it.

Tsareena being able to prevent priority moves sounds really killer on the other hand. Free switch-in and bonus turn for anything Choiced.

Free switch-in and bonus turn for anything Choiced

Not quite it works more like it can't be targeted by Shadow Sneak, Extreme Speed, Possibly Talonflame's Gale Wing Flying Moves, Quick Attack, Aqua Jet, Accel Rock, etc

Speaking of abilities I am getting tired of Pokemon's phrasing of "Never been seen before abilities" when they are obviously are showing not new abilities. Like Queenly Majesty or whatever its called is Bruxish's Dazzling ability. And Silvally's RKS System Ability being Multitype from Arceus, Solgaleo's being Clear Body etc

I mean if you Choice into a priority move, which a lot of Band/Specs sets do.

Also how awesome is it that a Grass type counters the majority of Talonflame sets?

I mean if you Choice into a priority move, which a lot of Band/Specs sets do.

Also how awesome is it that a Grass type counters the majority of Talonflame sets?
9cf3a5710384125b60c762dc62faad36f658f02e_hq.jpg

I mean yes Tsareena could work, but Bruxish works for a better typing all around for Talonflame.

Reactions: Notkastar
Here's the thing though: Dazzling stops priority attacks that would strike first. Queen's Majesty prevents all priority moves, period. No Protects, Rage Powders, or Trick Room will save you from getting Trop Kicked in the face.