• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

True, but then there's a catch 22 as you might not be able to use priority moves in doubles and triples. Which also means no prankster setups for Reflect/Light Screen/Safegaurd, if you're using Tsareea in those scenarios (but then again you'd plan for that).

Also can I go on record to say that Olivia is kinda exceedingly hot. Like she's two shades away from being Sheva Alomar hot. Not that I mind, mind you, and I know she fits the themeing, but you can tell she's 'sexy' sexy in a way that Pokemon's hasn't really tried before.
203.gif

Apparently Drampa is Moon exclusive and Turtinator is Sun exclusive

If that is the case then Moon is 3/4 good exclusive pokemon Lycanrock Midnight is up in the air IMO (fingers crossed but hope is down), but I don't by it for a sec as they showed both Drampa and Turtinator in sunny backdrops during their reveal and every moon exclusive (all 2 of them) have had a night backdrop.

So in other words the difference is that Dazzling Stops only Attacks with priority (only attacks with plus 1 or more) and Queen's Majesty stops anything with priority then (Anything with plus 1 or more).

Also as a side note. Who else thinks I'd be a good idea to nerf Megas in that their mega stones (or the primal stones) are Knock Off-able. It'd only work if opponent decided to not mega that turn or switched in on it :P I think it would make people complain less about how good megas are.

Last edited:
Or even Magic room at the least, you know the one move solely to suppress held items do something, even when in effect pokemon can still Mega evolve, give it some love.

Or just something to give players a tool to play against megas in exchange of a move slot.

Or like you said make it a Room Move where no one gets to mega. Would make megaless teams alot more viable against megas that reck em.

Last edited:
So in other words the difference is that Dazzling Stops only Attacks with priority (only attacks with plus 1 or more) and Queen's Majesty stops anything with priority then (Anything with plus 1 or more).

Also as a side note. Who else thinks I'd be a good idea to nerf Megas in that their mega stones (or the primal stones) are Knock Off-able. It'd only work if opponent decided to not mega that turn or switched in on it :P I think it would make people complain less about how good megas are.
Well, Negative priority is also a thing so its possible Roar and Trick Room get negated as well

New Mon leaked on TGC booster pack

Looks like an evolution to that Glowing Mushroom Pokemon they revealed a while ago (Then again looking closely at the background I see water bubbles so new Water Type that resembles a Undine?). If I am correct I think they are going to start a wave of evolutions of the previously revealed Pokemon. Like Cutiefly and Bounsweet for example. Also I definitely don't think that Ribombee is the finale evolution to Cutiefly

Last edited:
Any news as to who/what places are getting the Demo first? I've been checking my Eshop and I can't find it yet (In Nova Scotia Canada at least)

Japan apparently has it right now.

I'm gonna be sad if this isn't an actual Alola form and just a gag

Starter evolutions, shinies, and brand new Pokemon are already floating around. Lock your doors if you care about that sort of thing.

Imagine the manly Dugtrio cosplays

Then they'll remind me of Jericho from the Daffy short "Muscle Tussle."

Muscle+Tussle+Still.JPG

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Just... keep... digging.

get

Keep in mind, the hackers found some "blank" spaces in the Pokedex, so the leak might not have all of the new mons in it.

It is. You can live with it or find another starter. Really tired of all the moaning of a really awesome design and concept.

It's ARMOR KING. ON FIRE.

Kids these days...so entitled...*mumble mutter*

Sorry if that came off as rude. It's just that it's thrown me off a bit.

Long as Litten's Final Evo is Fire/Dark people should be more accepting of it. Some people don't understand that it isn't (Or they think it could) Be another Fire/Fighting and its also Another Bipedal Fire Type Starter. Its resonable to dislike the cat for not staying on all 4's.

Personally Im going with either Rowlet or Litten. I like both their final evos. Popplio's just isn't my style is all. Still a nice design.

Keep in mind, the hackers found some "blank" spaces in the Pokedex, so the leak might not have all of the new mons in it.
It's possible that these blank spaces could be Totem Mons, considering that these models were only found via a reach-around using team preview. And if they are uncatchable, that would explain the blank spaces. On normal mons there are two blank spaces, possibly for regular and shiny Totem versions, with Mimikyu having 4 blank spaces, considering its alternate form, if you can even call it that. The only odd one out is Wishiwashi, but I wouldn't be surprised if Game Freak just didn't bother making a bigger version of it because it would lag out the game even further it's already quite big for you.

It is still possible that there could be more Mons, but it just seems odd that Game Freak would be unaware of this backdoor method of viewing the models they tried to hide, but they managed to remove a few anyway. Just something to keep in mind.

I still hope for new mons cause some of the mons we have now seem underwelming and look like they should be evolving further like Comfey, Drampa, Ribombee, Komala, Bruxish, Meteor and Pyukumuku. Like when you look at some of the new ones and then look at these ones they don't seem intimidating, big, or complete enough looking to me.

why are we talking about new mons when this exists:
tumblr_of8znbisQ11s08udxo1_400.png

time 2 catch my child friendly eldritch abomination

seriously some of these ultra beasts are so out of left field, but like in a good way I guess

Reactions: CountofBleck
Bottom left one looks like a Gundam or Eva unit
43LlmpO.png

I figured this was gonna be the case, but goddamn so many framerate drops and it's so horribly jarring. It's worse than gen 6! It's especially noticeable in that Totem boss fight, augh.

I don't know how Game Freak doesn't see that this is a problem. Did this really not bother anyone as they were developing/testing?

Last edited:
Battle Royal with 4 Moltres's :3 Chuga chuga chu chu

Yeah it's really bad on O3DS. I assume they've enabled N3DS clock speeds so it's probably better there, but "not being a slideshow" isn't the kind of thing that should be an exclusive feature...

There is some good news though, it looks like riding Pokemon might be replacing HMs! In the demo you can call a Tauros to ride anywhere, and it has an ability that functions as Rock Smash - the rocks it can break even have the exact same text as Rock Smash rocks when you examine them!