• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Still waiting for my Water/Ice, Fire/Steel and Grass/Bug (Or Grass/Fly) starter!

Pffft good luck with that. You know we're getting another fire fighting soon.

Soon

Pffft good luck with that. You know we're getting another fire fighting soon.

Soon

Is a lot of waste of starters have 3 fire/fighting ones...

By the way: Im about to get a spare Galielite. Someone wants to trade a Stellixlite (or as they are named...) for this one?

Well, the Stellixlite only are from Japan. So chances of somebody getting one over here are minimal at best...

Hey, also does anybody still not have a Diancie? I got an extra code lying around and wondered if anybody wanted one.

I know... will be hard find a Stelixlite... but i can try :P

The Serebii forums would be a great place to look for trades like that.

Please no triple type pokemon. Imagine doing all that math in your head every time one pops up. Not to mention all the potentially broken combinations.
But we already have moves that can add a third type to Pokemon. Trick-Or-Treat and Forest's Curse.

Well, the Stellixlite only are from Japan. So chances of somebody getting one over here are minimal at best...

Hey, also does anybody still not have a Diancie? I got an extra code lying around and wondered if anybody wanted one.

You have a Diancie?

But we already have moves that can add a third type to Pokemon. Trick-Or-Treat and Forest's Curse.
So you're saying I can live my dream of a Fire/Water/Grass type legendary with a Volcanion and a Trevenant?
You have a Diancie?
Ah, sorry. Not anymore. Somebody already asked for it in a private message and I gave it away.

I think there might be one near me, actually. I might be able to get one on my own.

So you're saying I can live my dream of a Fire/Water/Grass type legendary with a Volcanion and a Trevenant?
Hey, that'd actually work. There isn't any way to add Fire typing to a Mon, and Soak completely overwrites the target's typing, so Volcanion would be the way to go for your trio of typing.

Looks like we won't get our mega Milotic.
Or maby Game Freak doesn't tell us and want us to find it ourself?

Looks like we won't get our mega Milotic.
Or maby Game Freak doesn't tell us and want us to find it ourself?

Why? Someone hacked the game already?

There's still one CoroCoro release before the game comes out, I'm sure we see Mega-Milotic and Mega-Flygon there.

Why? Someone hacked the game already?

There's still one CoroCoro release before the game comes out, I'm sure we see Mega-Milotic and Mega-Flygon there.
That was the demo tho...

That was the demo tho...

The demo not have all then. Already stated has surprises Megas in the full game (like X/Y)

So it looks like the only way to get the Eon Ticket is by Streetpass. I'm actually pretty okay with that.

Hey everybody, look at this new event for the US!
zj4L8bP.png

So it looks like the only way to get the Eon Ticket is by Streetpass. I'm actually pretty okay with that.

From serebii.net:

In The Games Department
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire -

The official Japanese site has announced that, while you can get the Eon Ticket for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire through an event, if you do receive the Eon Ticket, you have the capability of sharing it through StreetPass, akin to how you could share it by mixing records in the original. You will never lose your Eon Ticket, however. Full details of this are not yet known but we'll post the second we get more
Edit @ 09:05: The Pokémon Company has announced the Eon Ticket Relay for the UK. This will begin with Junichi Masuda giving the Eon Ticket out at the launch event on Saturday November 29th. From there, 15 winners will be sent to various GAME stores to spread the Eon Ticket through StreetPass. More details are to be released on November 13th
Edit @ 16:14: It has also been announced that in the US, Serial Codes for the Eon Ticket will be given to Play! Pokémon Organisers and heads of StreetPass groups from November 21st. From there, the Eon Ticket can be StreetPassed to other players

And about Braviary... What? Maybe he is not "A Completely Ordinary" one...

Actually that Braviary was just a joke.

You know, 'Merica and whatnot.

And for a moment I thought they were giving Gen 5 Pokémon some love.

;-; one day they'll get some
;-; one day Golurk will get the Mega Evolution it deserves ;-;
just make it Vin Diesel.

Yeah it definitely doesn't say that. It says that you can get it through Streetpassing with someone who already has it. You can get it through an event that's planned in the future.

Just a question to you who have done it.
Is it more fun if you have the Exp Share off in XY or is the fun factor about the same eather way?

I have only played through Y 1 time (becous I started IV/EV train just after the champion fight and didn't want to lose 'em) with Exp share on. And well, the game was easy.
But I don't really know if that would make a big difference if I had it off, really.

Just asked becous if exp share is the same in ORAS as it was in XY, I don't know what I should do with it on my ORAS journey.

I played through XY with no EXP share and beat Diantha with a team 10 levels under
everyone I knew that was playing with the share on was overlevelled and complaining at how easy the game was

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
the exp share is basically used for just competitive play from what I can tell.

yeah you can use it and overlevel your party, but you can do that in any RPG that has some sort of EXP system. I fail to see how that would ever be deemed a problem.

yeah you can use it and overlevel your party, but you can do that in any RPG that has some sort of EXP system. I fail to see how that would ever be deemed a problem.
Because when you have EXP share on, you're constantly 10 levels higher than your opponents just from trainer battles. I got overleveled to the point that I could outspeed and OHKO any pokemon my opponents sent out with any pokemon on my team without grinding at all.
That ain't fun.

Just a question to you who have done it.
Is it more fun if you have the Exp Share off in XY or is the fun factor about the same eather way?

I have only played through Y 1 time (becous I started IV/EV train just after the champion fight and didn't want to lose 'em) with Exp share on. And well, the game was easy.
But I don't really know if that would make a big difference if I had it off, really.

Just asked becous if exp share is the same in ORAS as it was in XY, I don't know what I should do with it on my ORAS journey.
If you want closer battles, then do no Super training, no EXP.Share, and no Pokemon-Amie. I'm doing an XY Nuzlocke with those conditions curently, and its proven o be quite the challenge.

Now when Amie is mentioned.
Someone know how the whole rise happiness acctually works?

I mean, I feed it. Then play with it and the food and play meter is rising. But I have no idéa when the hearts will rise.
It took me maby 1 hour untill my Eevee got enough hearts for it to evolve into Sylveon.

I tried with other mons but got to tired off it and just super trained them and jumped into the next mon when I'm done training one.

Giving it massages and certain foods will make its happiness go up faster.

try to alternate the games and give them the fanciest looking treats you have.

go in a cycle of petting, playing and feeding.

that increases the amount of hearts you're getting.

My cycle is:

1. Petting until they produce music notes instead of hearts
2. Feeding them a treat
3. Repeat steps 1-2 until it no longer eats treats
4. Play a game
5. Repeat steps 1-4

This usually takes me about 30 minutes. Also helps if you spend 5 minutes biking around Lumiose Tower with a Soothe Bell attached to the pokemon beforehand. Apparently happiness value increases Amie playbility.

feed them treats until they don't want anymore. just one wont do.