• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I'll just pretend this never happened.

I'm just glad Pikachu got the electric and ice combo. And it learns grass knot, so that's pretty good coverage.

I hope the costumes don't count as held items, the light ball is a necessity for Pikachu .

I feel like Buneary's evolutions slowly make it look more and more like a Playboy Bunny.

3QvjcsN.jpg

Brendan without his hat :o

Reactions: thepaintrain8465
Wow, that sweet costume for Brenden makes me think I can finally acknowledge him as kinda cool.

Ha, just kidding, he's leagues better than May

but I don't wanna be a madoka in contests with may i wanna be a masked luchador on a crusade for justice

OMG yes finaly a confirmation.
I was a bit worry they would not add the customization your character part in this game.

Becous we (or, I) know when a sequal (this is remake though) comes, they maby throw away a function or 2.
Like lets say; Secret base, day/night (Gen 3), Seasons, champions tournament and more stuffs

I'm going to be super pissed off if I'm stuck wearing dumb shorts for the whole game.

I feel like Buneary's evolutions slowly make it look more and more like a Playboy Bunny.
what kindaa issues of playboy bunny do you read? buneary ain't never in any of it's evolution looked like a human lady

I'm writing the next update right now.
In the meantime have a look at the new and improved @Prisceel.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 2.33.56 PM.png

Reactions: Prisceel
After I exited Meteor Falls I made my way back to the Cable Car. As I passed through Verdanturf Town I stopped to evolve @Prisceel into a Bellossom with the Sun Stone.

I've never been on a Cable Car in my life, I'd probably freak out if I did ride one.
Fear of Heights, one of my three only fears.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 2.48.50 PM.png

Mt. Chimney, things are about to get real. I can't go South due to the two goons duking it out in the middle of the pass, so I had no choice but to go North.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 2.52.32 PM.png

Everyone here is simultaneously the good and the bad guy, and they're fighting for all the wrong reasons. I won't go into detail about the dynamics of what's happening here, you already know what's going on.
Man, Archie's a huge badass, taking on three opponents at once.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 2.56.46 PM.png

First Team Magma Battle.
There was more black in their original outfits, I wish they had kept that in ORAS.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.01.59 PM.png

Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.02.48 PM.png

I like this guy's sense of style, hooded capes are my thing. Too bad he has a girl's name and he gets fat in ORAS. I used Sarah in these battles primarily because she lacks any disadvantages or advantages to any Pokémon here.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.12.27 PM.png

Team Magma Leader Maxie! Wow this music is amazing.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.17.37 PM.png

Chicken took point during this fight, she really needs a Flamethrower, or any fire attack that's better than Ember.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.18.49 PM.png

I used Shihfu against Maxie's Camerupt, Dragon Rage is a great move.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.24.24 PM.png

I finished off the Zubat with Chicken and took the victory without taking any damage. I'm actually not happy about that last point, there should be clutch moments.

I snagged the Meteorite before leaving, I'll return this to that nerd in Fallarbor Town.
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.28.07 PM.png
In the next update we traverse Jagged Pass and take on the Lavaridge Gym.

Fear of Heights, one of my three only fears.

I know your pain.

I'm even more adorable then when I was just a mere babby!
250px-043Oddish.png

Wow, these new Megas are ugly as fuck.

I didn’t even knew how they could possibly fuck up a Mega for something like Salamence until I saw the picture.

Chicken took point during this fight, she really needs a Flamethrower, or any fire attack that's better than Ember.
How was that now again, was it always needed to be Torchic untill level 30+ something to learn Flamethrower or can Combusken also learn that move?
Becous Blaziken sure can't :/
And same thing with Mudkip and it's hydro pump move. And does Treecko also have this special thing to?
*Can't google atm, must pick up my brother somewhere >.>*

The picture is, of course, very funny, but Salamence actually has arms. If you look very closely you can see one being tucked in under the metal coat Salamence sports, plus a little claw.

My "problem" with mega Salamance design is his wings. He always had small legs.
Hopefully, Nintendo/Gamefreak/Pokemon will make a trailer soo we can see him in game soo we have a better look at him.

But my biggest mega design problem is mega Manectric.

My "problem" with mega Salamance design is his wings. He always had small legs.
Hopefully, Nintendo/Gamefreak/Pokemon will make a trailer soo we can see him in game soo we have a better look at him.

But my biggest mega design problem is mega Manectric.

Agree... Mega Manetric are strange...

Well... with the X/Y mega versions, Gamefreak opens the possibilities to make more then one Megaevolution for pokémons... maybe Manetric gets one better one day...

The thing I'm most excited for is, with the showing of Mega Lopunny, that means they aren't sticking with just adding Gen 3 megas with these games. Possible Mega Luxray? Please and thanks.

How about Mega... Mega Lumineon?
457Lumineon.png

It kind of really needs one. :P

Lumineon can be fixed quickest by retconning it out of existence
^ This.
You know that you've failed as a generic Water type fish when your most notable feature is being able to use Defog.

Apparently, the contest will be the key to evolve Feebas in ORAS. Good becous I liked the original idé, and didn't like they did the trade thing. Already done to many times now.
Maby I will have a Feebas in my main team for ones. I always wanted a Milotic in my team. Unless there are only 6 random spots it spawns in.

feebas is too much work to evolve
the trade simplified things when contests were dropped and I hope that they still keep it around as an alternative option

Reactions: yellowflash26
I have the strangest feeling that the inevitable Miloticite will only be obtainable by winning a Grand Contest or something. It would be par for the course for Game Freak to make it's Mega as difficult to retrieve as the Pokemon itself.

Miloticite: 5% chance of being held by shiny Pokémon caught between 5am - 6am on the first Tuesday of every month.

Reactions: Denizen
How about Mega... Mega Lumineon?
457Lumineon.png

It kind of really needs one. :P
Lumineon can be fixed quickest by retconning it out of existence

Ah... lumineon... i remember you. You were the last pokemon I needed to catch to complete the dex in gen 4. TOOK FOREVER.

Ah... lumineon... i remember you. You were the last pokemon I needed to catch to complete the dex in gen 4. TOOK FOREVER.
and it wasn't worth it when you got it.

Reactions: Rakurin
I have never used Lumineon.
How bad is it? The worse pokemon I ever had was Sunkern and its evolved form. Died to easy.

Well, it's not really baaaad. It's just that there are others that are better. It's kind of a mixed bag imo

I have never used Lumineon.
How bad is it? The worse pokemon I ever had was Sunkern and its evolved form. Died to easy.
It's not as frail as Sunflora, but it's a dumpy Pokemon mostly just because it is outclassed by multiple other Water types in nearly every aspect. Outside of a respectable Base Speed of 91, it's other stats are poor, with not enough defenses to take hits decently and not enough attack to hit hard at all (both being Base 69). It has access to some good abilities (Swift Swim and Storm Drain) but there are other Pokemon with better stats that can serve the same purpose.

It's only real claim to anything is being one of the few non-flying types that can learn Defog, so it at least has that. Definitely not the worst Poke, but it's uninspired design doesn't help it either.

Why no male evolution for Buneary because his evolution (Lopunny) is most female than male!!

Why no male evolution for Buneary because his evolution (Lopunny) is most female than male!!

Not true, it's 50/50.

Lopunny has a slighty female look, but the gender-ratio is equal.

Not true, it's 50/50.

Lopunny has a slighty female look, but the gender-ratio is equal.

I mean the Design of lopunny and don't forget now MeGa lopunny!