• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Apparently, the contest will be the key to evolve Feebas in ORAS. Good becous I liked the original idé, and didn't like they did the trade thing. Already done to many times now.
Maby I will have a Feebas in my main team for ones. I always wanted a Milotic in my team. Unless there are only 6 random spots it spawns in.
Lemme tell you. I went through that entire river to find that stupid fish because I love Milotic.
feebas is too much work to evolve
the trade simplified things when contests were dropped and I hope that they still keep it around as an alternative option
Oh god. I hope the trade thing still works. I hate contests. Unless they change how they work.

I have the strangest feeling that the inevitable Miloticite will only be obtainable by winning a Grand Contest or something. It would be par for the course for Game Freak to make it's Mega as difficult to retrieve as the Pokemon itself.
This would make sense, and although it'd be really annoying. I'd do it if I needed to.

Miloticite: 5% chance of being held by shiny Pokémon caught between 5am - 6am on the first Tuesday of every month.

I would cry.

I mean the Design of lopunny and don't forget now MeGa lopunny!

Sorry for that, but I really didn’t understand what you were trying to say.

Sorry for that, but I really didn’t understand what you were trying to say.

I try to say how is lopunny be male and her Design most be Female.

Lopunny.png

Last edited:

For the same reason that Mr Mime can be female. And Gothitelle can be male.

This true, some Designs in Pokémon is weird and silly

I understood that the moment you said "design", you didn’t really need to explain it further. Only your initial post was kind of misleading to me.

But I don’t think they will give this line a new evolution after it got a Mega.

Speaking of Mega, the newly announced ones are really lacking for me. I hope they will show something better around Gamescom. Wake up Rayquaza already, it's time to go Primal.

Anyone interested in playing some Mega Pokemon theorycrafting? I'm just asking for permission before I flood the thread ;c;

I understood that the moment you said "design", you didn’t really need to explain it further. Only your initial post was kind of misleading to me.

But I don’t think they will give this line a new evolution after it got a Mega.

Speaking of Mega, the newly announced ones are really lacking for me. I hope they will show something better around Gamescom. Wake up Rayquaza already, it's time to go Primal.

b4d3df00dc51b322b93153db730bb511.jpg

[some times I hate X&Y and every thing new in pokemon, like Mega,Fairy type and many of new Pokémons]. ;_;

then don't play them
older games don't cease to exist in wake of the new ones
if the newer games offend you so much, then don't acknowledge them

And not forget the male Gardevoir

I love every new thing about X/Y, because its necessary. Pokémon already is more of the same over and over again, I appreciate the changes and the new, without it Pokémon would become boring really quick.

Also, they do make remakes, you know?

And not forget the male Gardevoir

200px-Sugimori_475.png

I can sort of understand not liking Megas and the new pokemon but can you elaborate on why you don't like the addition of the fairy type? I'm curious.

I can sort of understand not liking Megas and the new pokemon but can you elaborate on why you don't like the addition of the fairy type? I'm curious.
They can add light type but they add....fairy!?

then don't play them
older games don't cease to exist in wake of the new ones
if the newer games offend you so much, then don't acknowledge them

I can't,because I love pokemon in the end :)

They can add light type but they add....fairy?

Fairy works better just because they have a lot of older Pokémons that either look like fairies or are described to be one. And "Light" sounds too generic IMO, especially if you already have the Dark-type.

Fairy works better just because they have a lot of older Pokémons that either look like fairies or are described to be one. And "Light" sounds too generic IMO, especially if you already have the Dark-type.
Light is different from dark and Is super effect!

Dark isn't even "dark" in the traditional rpg sense (unless you're Spiritomb)
it's more pragmaticism and foul play as oppsoed to shadows and darkness

Reactions: Denizen
Dark isn't even "dark" in the traditional rpg sense (unless you're Spiritomb)
it's more pragmaticism and foul play as oppsoed to shadows and darkness
We need devil type for gengar and another pokemons >:)

I think the word Fae or Mystic describes Fairy type better than itself. Most people's minds jump to Tinkerbell-esque images when it comes to the word Fairy, but the typing seems to suggest more-so the magical, nature bound, and otherworldly aspects of Fae in classical fantasy (ie being weak to Steel and Poison, resisting Dark, moves like Geomancy, Moonlight, Disarming Voice, etc).

I love every new thing about X/Y, because its necessary. Pokémon already is more of the same over and over again, I appreciate the changes and the new, without it Pokémon would become boring really quick.

Also, they do make remakes, you know?

200px-Sugimori_475.png

XD

I said "male gardevoir", not gallade :D

But gallade makes the existence of a male gardevoir more rare

This is going to be a short update because I didn't realize how quickly I would progress.

The Jagged Pass. I'm super smart so I remembered to bring the Acro Bike so I can navigate upwards through this area. The only notable thing I did was catch a Pokémon, which happened to be…
Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 3.50.18 PM.png

A Spoink! Hmm, this is a Psychic Type so he could be useful down the line…
I named him after @Balder, I don't know why but he just looks like a Balder.
Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 1.24.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 2.41.13 PM.png

Lavaridge Town, home to hot springs, hot battles, and hot gym leaders. First thing I did was clear some space on my team to get the Wynaut Egg from the Old Lady NPC near the sand mounds. I stuffed the egg in the PC, I don't need a Wobbuffet.
With nothing else to do I moved on to...
Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 2.14.08 PM.png

Lavaridge Gym, home to the Pitfall & Geyser Puzzle. I like how the layout of the Gym forces you to pass by Flannery.
She's right next to the entrance, but she's impossible to reach from there.
Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 2.39.13 PM.png

I found Charcoal so I let Chicken take point to test out the damage increase of Ember. When I take on Flannery I'll use Shihfu because she has a defensive advantage here.

Yo dat's real deep son. We took these guys down without taking any damage, I definitely overtrained my Pokémon.
Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 2.22.10 PM.png

Man now that I'm older the puzzles in Pokémon games are pathetic.
Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 2.30.55 PM.png
In the next update we take on Flannery!

I said "male gardevoir", not gallade :D

I'm very well aware of that, but the whole point of this discussion is that Mannam2012 said he would like an alternate evolution for Buneary because Lopunny looks too female for him.

Gardevoir as a counter-example for that doesn’t work because this Pokémon has exactly what he wants for Lopunny: A alternate evolution for males only.

*Spoink named after ore-sama*
tfw people think I'm fat
20c.gif

("naughty nature" might be right on the money doe)

I think at the end of Denizen's run I can consider myself lucky if he doesn’t find a Pokémon that he thinks would suit me ;D

i'm not sure if that was a backhanded compliment or just being an asshole

tfw people think I'm fat
I didn't even realize what ability the Spoink had when I named him, sorry if I offended you.
I don't look at the Ability or Nature when I'm naming these Pokémon.

I didn't even realize what ability the Spoink had when I named him, sorry if I offended you.
It's all good, no worries. Was more about making a little self-deprecating joke.

Pokémon, uh? I'm afraid I can't add much. I first heard of it in highschool when a couple of classmates who got into it and would never shut up about it. I guess it was a IRL case of getting turned off of something because of the fandom. :3
My affair with Nintendo starts and ends with the portable Castlevanias.

I made, what I imagine, is what happens to Mega Salamence when he tries to land.

lbREVt5.gif
I wonder what Salamence will do if it falls on its back :o

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Good god, a new page and almost full already!?
What is going on here?

Anyway, I have been thinking and. I REALLY hope they make Wallys character much better in ORAS.
I mean really, I don't know if he was classified as a rival. When he poped up in Victory road for the first time I was really suprised he was still relevant to the game.

And there could be a cool connection between him and Ralts/Gardevoir.
I mean, they are both green and white. Wally is a sick child and Gardevoir could resemble his guardian (becous of her origin name).

Last edited:
I wonder what Salamence will do if it falls on its back :o
fdcf0073ac424c627ed317c16ba2e014.png

I guess all it can do is Flail. At least it'll get STAB off of it :PUN:

Doubles as Funny and pokémon related, so i'll post it here and there for twice the chuckles.

5hNCPi0.jpg

(on a side note, i really recommend this comic. Funny, manly and well drawn)

Reactions: yellowflash26
Hey guys I want ask something?

Diancie event will be Wi-Fi ?

Calm down. Ask someone who has a GameStop near them and more than one edition to get an extra one for you or simply trade. I would get you a Diancie but I only have one compatible edition.

Calm down. Ask someone who has a GameStop near them and more than one edition to get an extra one for you or simply trade. I would get you a Diancie but I only have one compatible edition.
Ok,ok I don't have any problem in GameStop the problem is Iam live in U.A.E and no gamestop in UAE

Then you'll have to search for one. Ask on a Pokémon-site that has some kind of marketplace. If you're lucky someone with more than one Diancie will give you one in exchange for something else.

Normally events are only traded for other events, but maybe you get lucky by offering Shiny's or DV-Pokémon.

Then you'll have to search for one. Ask on a Pokémon-site that has some kind of marketplace. If you're lucky someone with more than one Diancie will give you one in exchange for something else.

Normally events are only traded for other events, but maybe you get lucky by offering Shiny's or DV-Pokémon.
Thanks you :)

Oh what is date for the event?

Last edited:

EDIT: OK SO. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME, BUT PROBABLY JUST A THEORY.

EVERY TIME ONE OF THESE VIDEOS COME OUT, THE MEGAS ARE BATTLING OTHER MEGA POKEMON. THE STARTER MEGAS BATTLED IN THEIR PREVIEWS. IM PRETTY SURE NINTENDO FRICKEN PUTS INFORMATION OUT IN THE OPEN IN THESE BUT NO ONE LOOKS IN TO IT, SO I SEE A HIGHLY POSSIBLE MEGA SHIFTRY AND MEGA TORKOAL RIGHT NOW AND THATS SO IMPORTANT TO ME!

EDIT TWO: ITS PROBABLY MORE OF A STRETCH, BECAUSE IT MAY HAVE JUST BEEN SHOWING OFF THE HORDES, BUT THERE WAS STILL POKEMON THAT CAN MEGA EVOLVE FIGHTING THEM SO THAT COULD ADD MEGA MAKUHITA AND MEGA CAMERUPT TO THE LIST AND THAT MAKES ME MORE EXCITED (EVEN IF THIS ONE IS DIGGING TOO DEEP. BUT IM CALLING IT NOW.)

Last edited:
That's not Mega Froslass,