• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

he's gonna tell Groudon and Kryorge to take their scrawny lil' asses to bed before he slaps them into a new type

He ain't afraid to do it either. He's not gonna keep warning em.

he just wants those dumbass kids to stop fucking around on his lawn

Wait but
Isn't his lawn the sky

He needs to mow it then
Cause that's ridonkulous

Wait but
Isn't his lawn the sky
Yep fly to high and Rayquaza nukes you out of 'orbit'
Which also kinda explains why salmence wanted/needed a Mega, just so he can knock old man Rayquaza down a few pegs

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I think gen 7 should be base off of Australia (majority of the pokemon will be poison types)
or maybe a thundra like region (make ice type awesome) only downside to that one would be all the sliding around

Last edited:
if it means anything to anyone, I do wish to say I am sorry for what I said. I was just a bit angry about the getting killed off thing and was just blowing off steam. I don't think that way about wrestling, I just knew Zen didn't like it. I am sorry and should not have said anything like what I said.

The mascot legendary would be a huge spider inside a forest filled with giant spiderwebs

he's gonna tell Groudon and Kryorge to take their scrawny lil' asses to bed before he slaps them into a new type

Yes.

I hope they'll use the Primal forms in the redone cutscene, would be awesome.

Well that explains why he tore Deoxys a new one

While we are talking Deoxys, I think it’s pretty much given that it will receive a new form, cause five meteorites in X/Y.

I think gen 7 should be base off of Australia (majority of the pokemon will be poison types)
no, Australia would be all dark types, because Australia is full of criminals.

poison dark type for everyone

even the starters are poison dark type

What about ghost ice types?

But what about ice ghost types?

What about
Ice/Grass types

The best worst type amiright

Reactions: musica
Guys.

10406959_1050021768418720_3180231267882694022_n.jpg

Since it's technically a leak I'll keep it in spoilers

Mega Audino looks awesome, but Mega Slowbro looks completely retarded. Then again considering its a dopey pokemon maybe that's fitting. Still waiting on Mega Flygon though...

Thoughts on the new leak

How is that mega evolution meant to make slowbro any better, I mean sure he will probably have better stats but he doesn't even have legs to stand on since they are within the shell and I highly doubt that it's tail can actually uphold it's weight. On the plus side though Mega Audino does look a hell of a lot better by comparison.

Slowbro I think its safe to say he/she is a "joke" pokémon. But I don't know who has the worse "new evolution" form. Mega Slowbro or Lickilicky!
slowbro1.jpg

Thoughts on the new leak

How is that mega evolution meant to make slowbro any better, I mean sure he will probably have better stats but he doesn't even have legs to stand on since they are within the shell and I highly doubt that it's tail can actually uphold it's weight. On the plus side though Mega Audino does look a hell of a lot better by comparison.
I think the reason why this is okay for Slowbro is because it's most common play style is one of a defensive pokemon. An emphasis on it is a little bit of a nice variation in megas. Slowbro is incredibly slow on it's own, so it wasn't like it was going to outpace anybody in the first place.

One more Strange Mega Evolution..........

Seriously... so much better things to so with a shell...

I think the reason why this is okay for Slowbro is because it's most common play style is one of a defensive pokemon. An emphasis on it is a little bit of a nice variation in megas. Slowbro is incredibly slow on it's own, so it wasn't like it was going to outpace anybody in the first place.

Fair enough I was thinking from of a story based reason in that moving that way in evolution seems a bit silly, from a gameplay perspective it makes a bit more sense it's more defensive now but slower but it has been like that so it's fine in that sense.

Mega Slowbro gets Shell Armor (No critical hits against user)

Mega Audino gets Healer (30% chance to heal an ally's status condition at the end of each turn)

Into the trash can for these two

Reactions: Ryin
The last 5 Mega-Evolutions (the leaks count) are totally lame IMO. Salamence I kind of like given its backstory and how the forelegs can retract, but the design is still lacking. The others? Pure garbage. With the leaked ones I feel like they didn’t even try.

I hope we get some better ones, Milotic and Flygon could be good.

That would be cool, me like I think quite a few people want to see Mega Milotic.

Mega Milotic can be great...

But they need make a "beautiful" Mega Evolution to hin... and after Mega Slowbro, im afraid...

Reactions: Cybermanworf
I actually think both shell armor and healer are cool, in their own right.
They might not surpass regenerator (which both have) but they're balanced enough.
Shame that doubles was never that popular...

someone said in all these mega videos and photos only other mega candidates are shown and in the mega slowbro picture there's a slaking. I mean if I can get a mega slaking of course I'm gonna use it. jam always uses a slaking in at least one team per game, it's a rule. but I don't know how I feel about him getting a mega (but then again I'm against anything similar to a pseudo legendary getting a mega evolution) give megas evolutions to those who need it stop giving more power to the powerful

someone said in all these mega videos and photos only other mega candidates are shown and in the mega slowbro picture there's a slaking. I mean if I can get a mega slaking of course I'm gonna use it. jam always uses a slaking in at least one team per game, it's a rule. but I don't know how I feel about him getting a mega (but then again I'm against anything similar to a pseudo legendary getting a mega evolution) give megas evolutions to those who need it stop giving more power to the powerful

I said that, and it seems to be true in the official nintendo america videos. But these are from a Korean site so it doesn't seem like the same deal. Still possible!

I personally like the designs for both of them. Slowbro took a little while to grow on me, but it makes sense with shell armor. He's also super bulky so this just works. The problem with Audino though is that in the leaks it doesn't have a mega symbol.
Bu1gXreIEAIvUzy.jpg:large