• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

POKKEN

I just realized that if they put Aegislash into the game, he would totally be the stance character. I mean, it's his god damn Ability in the original game!

I just realized that if they put Aegislash into the game, he would totally be the stance character. I mean, it's his god damn Ability in the original game!
There are several like that like Darmanitan but it would be pretty cool to have Aegislash.

Fucking Castorm would also make sense if he wasn't that suckish in the main game. He just screamed for a mega.

Magikarp could be the Frank West of this game.
Except instead of a camera, it uses Splash.

Well splash in Mystery Dungeon made you move randomly to a tile adiacent to you and damaged the enemy if it went against him, so that culd be worked out for something like a sidestep tool to fool the opponent while he strikes or go against him to interrupt him while he charges an attack.

To make it viable/have a little sense you could remove the random factor and make it movement controlled. Now you just give him that and make him the challenge/skill character or give him something he wouldn't normally learn in the originals like watergun or growl.

So, now Blaze kick is chicken wing?

Dave and Buster's will have Pokken in the US.

...Huh.

There better be a shitton of kids playing it.

If the kids like it chances are Nintendo will hear the cries of "OHMMIGODIKICKPOKEMENSWITHOTHERPOKEMENS?!?" all the way from Japan and say "fuck it this can mean monny" and start doing some stuff in the US more.

Then EU would be nice you know.

Reactions: Covenant
Pokken confirmed for Wii-U, international release in spring next year.

Okay, i always said that: "if the game comes out on wii u, my main will be gardevoir".

Now i can say: "when the game releases, my main will be gardevoir".

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Das it! Pika Libre is main character! don't care! He is just AMAZING I can't wait to see him in action!!!!!!!!

Das it! Pika Libre is main character! don't care! He is just AMAZING I can't wait to see him in action!!!!!!!!
Pika libre is actually a she. =P

Pikachus with heart shaped tail are females.

Came here as soon I saw this new. It makes me happy it came to Wii U, becaus I have more then Xenoblade, Zelda WiiU and Star Fox to look forward to (I think I missed a WiiU titel, something coming soon but I just can't remember).

I just hope that Blaziken doesn't become top tier...

Damn, now that i said it.

Infernape will always be the best fire/fighting

Man though, I wonder if there'll be any other characters.
Hopefully.
But hey there's always DLC
sometimes I forget the Wii U can do DLC due to the fact Nintendo was allergic to DLC For like 6 yaers

Did Pikachu just do Heihachi/Kazuya's spinning leg demon uppercut?

Well, I guess it'd be spinning TAIL demon uppercut now

Man though, I wonder if there'll be any other characters.
Hopefully.
But hey there's always DLC
sometimes I forget the Wii U can do DLC due to the fact Nintendo was allergic to DLC For like 6 yaers

Whens Zoroark?

Oh hey King. Didn't see you there.
RjZUDhq.png

HSbeOs3.png

Im just going to call P-Libra Armor Queen from here on out.

Yeah, I find it neat that its the female pikachu design.

That character is Armor King, a similar-but-not-clone companion to the original King in Tekken 1 through 3. As of 4, he was killed by Marduk, to be replaced by his brother as the second Armor King in 5

I don't play Tekken D= took the post from another site I lurk... They said King so I said it too x.x
oh I understand.
twas merely joking around.
iss awll gewd behbeh! =w=

Ay, lemme know if there's a character that plays like Jack.

G O L U R K

Also Lucha Pikachu is cool but
Muh Hawlucha

Reactions: Scatmon
So Rip Takes the invatational in 1st place with Pikachu. Justin Wong came 2nd with Weavile, and Jason with Charizard takes 3rd.